Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 The year of the altcoin  (Read 3886 times)
Phlaser

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:18:42 AM

Wow..... LTC and ETH just did wonders within 24hours..... Definitely 2018 is gonna be a bomb in the CryptoCurrency business.....
zzz163519

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

do you think eth is still undervalued?
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

Wow..... LTC and ETH just did wonders within 24hours..... Definitely 2018 is gonna be a bomb in the CryptoCurrency business.....

And what do you say about the growth of bitcoin from 14,000 to 15,000 for 3 hours, from 15,000 to 16,000 for 1 hour !!!

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:55:16 PM

I think the x10 and x100's of several altcoins/platforms are to be seen in 2018

Enjoy the ride brothers and sisters
yes certainly, but the question is,Which cryptocurrencies will take off in 2018 ?
Litecoin is moving so fast in the line maybe it will going to be the next Bitcoin or is it just a bubble and i am not really sure about this but i have a strong feeling that it will still follow to those who's on the top like DASH, MONERO and ETHEREUM. Many altcoins are moving as fast as Bitcoin is moving fast, with the price that's too high i'm sure they will gonna follow it or else they will be left in the race.

PapaMichael

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

It cannot be predicted. Today we see ltc and other altcoins raising inevitably. But its difficult to say what will see the next year. Do not forget about state regulations that are becoming more and more tough
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

Also the year where really cool projects come out as well:

-the bee token: decentralized airbnb with blockchain and zero commissions. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf

-polymath: platform for anyone to launch their own legally compliant security token with a github of lawyers and network if verified investors. https://polymath.network/
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

I hope that 2018 year will help most of us to become much more richer and happier.
I have chosen a long term strategy. Buying a few BTC and more altcoins.
XLM and XRP are in my top list, but i usually look though other ones too and even buy several others too.
I want to obtain more altcoins but do not really know which ones. I am thinking about LTC, XRM too but their prices are much higher then several months ago. I think I am a bit late for entering these two ones.
ErjayR15

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

The next year is good for blockchain technology and also for altcoins. And i am sure that some altcoins will make X10-X100
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:06:41 PM

Looking at the price that is pumping in altcoin now, being good news in 2018 or bad news then well see what happens only counting the day entering 2018. Applause to litecoin has made a high breakthrough this end, Make a long journey after the bitcoin then litecoin is a right for this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

And I'm looking forward to 2018! In the summer, I did not record profits, do you remember when the prices for many altcoins flew to the moon?
I thought, that this was not the limit, that everything was ahead .... Now I'm not so greedy, I learned how to fix profits! Wink

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

ICO sale contract info: https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

I think that bitkoyn will grow more in the first half of 2018 than in the second half. Therefore I think that altkoins will grow to a large extent in the second half of next year. Due to the fact that large and constant demand has recently been observed on bitcoins, which diverts significant funds, the altkoins are in a depressed state for a long time. It would be nice that they also began to grow actively in price and gradually equalize the situation with a more even capitalization with bitkoynom.

hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:42:46 PM

what coin do you mean? I will try to buy it if in the future or in 2018 experiencing a high fluctuation. I think all coins will experience a very high price increase. and this is when I have to buy altcoin and keep it. holding altcoin for a long time gives me a great advantage.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:22 PM

what coin do you mean? I will try to buy it if in the future or in 2018 experiencing a high fluctuation. I think all coins will experience a very high price increase. and this is when I have to buy altcoin and keep it. holding altcoin for a long time gives me a great advantage.
I would rather pay attention to the etherium, because this coin is more stable than any other.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:53:25 PM

I would rather pay attention to the etherium, because this coin is more stable than any other.
Look for the ethereum its price is very active you may hold it for long term. Year 2018 is the ethereum year because most users also invest in this coin. So keep or hold until profit will earned.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:13:31 PM

I think 2018 will be a lot of successful alt-coin and prices will continue to rise

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

Look for the ethereum its price is very active you may hold it for long term. Year 2018 is the ethereum year because most users also invest in this coin. So keep or hold until profit will earned.
Yes, this has been speculated by lot of users around the forum. Ethereum is quite active with the growth happening without much fluctuations. It has been stable for a long and in unexpected time period it started to show signs of growth. Followed by the same the network congestion took place and now the focus has termed towards the year 2018 and price has gone above $600.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

May i finally enjoy my ride with altcoins. I will be celebrating so much if  my investment with alts go atleast 10-100x. Hoping for the good investment journey for all of us. Cheers everyone!

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

I am looking for the price of currencies, not  their amount. As for me 2017 was the real year of alternative cryptocurrencies on the Bitcoin destabilized background. I don’t think that the 2018 will be the same.
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:52:28 PM

May i finally enjoy my ride with altcoins. I will be celebrating so much if  my investment with alts go atleast 10-100x. Hoping for the good investment journey for all of us. Cheers everyone!
Yes every patience it will definitely be the sweet fruition in time, may wrote in the year 2018 altcoin increasingly successful, and the price is also unstable let us not too lose and profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: