Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 The year of the altcoin  (Read 3886 times)
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

in my opinion only a few months altcoin is very good in 2018 which is January to August. and until now altcoin continues to fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

If for 2018 I don't think it's the year for altcoins. Because the altcoin in 2018 experienced a tremendous shock. But lately this year and entering 2019. Maybe altcoin is experiencing a period where the growth process is starting to occur.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

I think in the near future he will not only return his positions but will exceed the rate of January 2018
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

And you can also see the death of several hundred projects in 2019.  Now very rarely a project can soar to the moon in such a short period.
bmt001

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.

Big thumbs up for Divi. They are on the right track. Once they implement more of the easy to use features above and get us some ways to spend our earnings, its going to be awesome. Along with some price appreciation, I cant wait to be able to spend my divi online, pay a bill, cash out some at a crypto atm or buy something instore. Sure I can do this with btc and a few other coins but none of those allow me to run a masternode and be part of a good community. Of all the crypto projects ive looked at, Divi has the most potential on a whole (once the roadmap is complete) of adoption and use by no-coiners. They have great ideas and an empty slate to work with (ie. they are virtually unknown right now and have no formed public opinion like btc and others have, good, bad or otherwise)
SamuraiVid

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:58:48 AM

Speaking of DIVI. I deployed a Copper MN and already received 2 rewards. I love their simplicity and the vision of the team. I guess there's more fans of DIVI here!
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:44:05 PM

I think we all have a few altcoins we are banking on. For me it is Divi. https://diviproject.org

Divi is a lot like dash but more user friendly. The team is all about making it so the masses can use their product!
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:48:42 PM

in my opinion only a few months altcoin is very good in 2018 which is January to August. and until now altcoin continues to fall.

That doesn't only happen to Altcoin because the queen of all types of Altcoin also experiences it, namely Bitcoin. So it's only natural that all the other Altcoins have decreased which is very surprising right now.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:59:40 PM

I think the x10 and x100's of several altcoins/platforms are to be seen in 2018

Enjoy the ride brothers and sisters

For example The Movement (MVT) is already up x10 since I know it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554.0 and the market cap is still way below 1 million USD (total supply 3,000,000). It could be a X100+ Wink My MANA is also up x10 and growing. There are many good gems to watch closely in 2018
It is quite the opposite of the expected rises pump. We have suffered a lot on the year 2018,  even before the year starts, we already experienced possible drop for the price of the tokens and the coins. And it become worst on December 2018, and we can expect not anymore for good year of the altcoins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:34:30 PM

I think 2018 is the worst day year for me that all altcoins got dumped and you just say 2018 is the year of altcoins that's impossible but I will trust if you gave us more informations.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

I think 2018 is the worst day year for me that all altcoins got dumped and you just say 2018 is the year of altcoins that's impossible but I will trust if you gave us more informations.
I also feel that in 2018 it was a very dark year for crypto and for me because in 2018 I didn't get any results in being a bounty hunter and only getting a little from trading.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:20:48 PM

I think 2018 is the best and the worst for crypto.  In January the price increase was very high and in Q2 2018 till now the price falls very deep. In addition, 2018 is also filled with many scam ICO's.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:31:34 AM

Unless you can't stop the situation of bull fun season so all altcoins get dumped everybody ignore it and still invest so they money get lossing up slowly after they hold it.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:34:04 AM

2018 is a very bleak year for altcoin because all the altcoin assets that I have been destroyed and nothing has touched the price of ico in the past year
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:38:22 AM

yeah, but what some people are focusing on right now, especially the bounty hunter, is to wait for the token to launch they get into the market exchange. so in 2019, everyone hopes that it will be realized soon.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:48:45 AM

yeah, but what some people are focusing on right now, especially the bounty hunter, is to wait for the token to launch they get into the market exchange. so in 2019, everyone hopes that it will be realized soon.
in 2019 hope there will be goodness from Altcoin, last year was not a good year for Crypto.
Prize hunters do want coins to enter the market so they can produce well.
A lot of Altcoin values ​​go down so this might be a good time to buy more and we are waiting for this year's movement, hopefully this is profitable.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:54:22 AM

in 2019 hope there will be goodness from Altcoin, last year was not a good year for Crypto.
Prize hunters do want coins to enter the market so they can produce well.
A lot of Altcoin values ​​go down so this might be a good time to buy more and we are waiting for this year's movement, hopefully this is profitable.
Yes, there are so many altcoins that started the project in 2018. however, many fail because the project lacks investors. this is indeed an impact of the decline in the price of digital currencies globally. 2018 is indeed not a good year, but exactly as what you say that there are so many bounty hunters waiting for their work in 2018. Hopefully Q1 year will be much better than before.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 06:19:37 AM

For most of the crypto owners, 2018 was very painful, at least for those who bought in 2018 while market was on its peak. At the beginning there was greenery everywhere in the market but the situation turn in the mid of 2018.Since  market was on its peak, many new investors got attracted towards crypto. The Bitcoin ETF decision made a turning point and stopped the rally. It effects not only bitcoin but also all the crypto since bitcoin is still leading crypto world as leader. Hope situation will improve in 2019 after Feb since positive news may come regarding ETF.
Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:42:18 AM

I think this is still far from your imagination in 2018 which is the dark history of crypto currency as an example is ethereum, in 2019 ethereum created a new hardfork and it has not had a positive impact on ethereum prices now.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:36:43 AM

That time of DEC 2018 market pretended to recover but dips follows but I've not lose hope at all ,even if ETF and bakkt never get sort out things will still work out fine for cryptocurrency, as far as many companies and big investors are getting in crypto soon bitcoin and alts will appreciate in  price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: