Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying !!!  (Read 3471 times)
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

altcoin is dying because at this time altcoin prices are experiencing a significant decrease due to the effect of bitcoin. but in the future altcoin will get better and not always altcoin will be dying.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:07:59 PM

have you seen litecoin today ?  hiting 250 not a sign of  dying   Grin Grin Grin
yes some altcoin have still good potential and even rising the bitcoin price their price also still continue increasing. Although most of the people still continue investing money in bitcoin because of the increasing price of bitcoin but still people also invest money in some other altcoins from where they have good potential to increase and give you good money.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:25:11 PM

have you seen litecoin today ?  hiting 250 not a sign of  dying   Grin Grin Grin

Already costs more than 320 dollars and it seems that he is not going to stop, he seems to soon become more expensive than zcash.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

altcoin is dying because at this time altcoin prices are experiencing a significant decrease due to the effect of bitcoin. but in the future altcoin will get better and not always altcoin will be dying.
but still i think there are some bitcoin which have good potential and their price are still increasing from time to time.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:26:30 PM

Looking at today's growth of many coins, according to hitbtc.com. The growth of many is evident.

Calligiato

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:11:22 PM

I don't know others but Strat was buried with my btcs long time ago... Embarrassed
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:24:13 PM

LOL. You're wrong buddy. Take a look at the price of all altcoin at the moment you'll see Smiley). Especially take a look at price of ETH and LTC, they are increasing very quickly. There are so many altcoins so when you see 5 - 6 altcoins become trash, it's not mean altcoin is dying. LOL. Just because the price of Bitcoin increased so fast, it made the pairing BTC/ALT decreased as well.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:55 PM

Looking at today's growth of many coins, according to hitbtc.com. The growth of many is evident.
Bitcoin is going up therefore we cannot see a stable growth of altcoins, there are some who pump when they have a good news release but most of altcoins are still sleeping, don't worry they have their time and it's even good now because the value of bitcoin has increased significantly which means the moment altcoins will pump, we can see much value of our coins, no panic time for me, instead, I learn how to shop cheap alts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:26:15 AM

I feel you it happens everytime when bitcoin is rising up. Don't expect too much from your holdings. But when massive dumping continues maybe its the time to buy. Just be patience altcoins will rise soon. Expect it on the ethereum it has the pottential to grow.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

Altcoins and btc made this scenario many times. When btc increases the alts decrease and when btc become more stable every other alt try to reach it and get a huge dump.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:07:01 AM

As long as Bitcoin make a movement, I believe altcoins will go down. There is so many shitcoin that is available on the exchange, and I'm sure it will become dead coin, and the price will be one Satoshi. Only the real altcoins and has an actual usage who will stay at the market.

Bitcoin related prices of altcoins will go down, but the dollar value of them could go up with time during the bitcoin pumps. This is like a basic mathematical correlation between them.
The price if altcoin has come a bit high because bitcoin is only affordable to the people who are already rich but alt are bit low and a poor person can also invest on them to make money from them and this will continue now because bitcoin will keep on rising and the strategy must be like to earn from the altcoin and invest into the bitcoin because the only promising coin at this time is bitcoin so go for it indirectly.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:28:32 AM

poor neo u belive it!
market is in bottom these days for some coins fore some not!

spartacuspro12

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

Which Altcoins? Can you name them?
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:27:40 PM

just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

When Altcoins are falling that is very normal if Bitcoin is at its All time high, that would be a pretty good way to find an entry point.
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:33:30 PM

just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

Bitcoin is high now, it is probably a good way to find a good spot to buy some alts on its down side.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:09:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:26:32 PM by Trimegistus

If BTC was the only crypto currency in existence, most of us wouldn't be here!

Let's be honest, If it wasn't fro the existence of so many good alt coins, BTC wouldn't stand a chance on it's own.

Altcoins in general are supporting BTC and pushing it to be perfected.

80~90% of all altcoins are pure speculative trash, but the rest are serious and viable projects with a bright future ahead.

Altcoins will never dye!

In fact I strongly believe altcoins will emerge in 2018, and 2019 as an increasingly profitable alternative to BTC.

No to mention, ecological! And that is a key factor for the future...  Cheesy

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:26:05 PM

In fact I strongly believe altcoins will emerge in 2018, and 2019 as an increasingly profitable alternative to BTC.

No to mention, ecological! And that is a key factor for the future...  Cheesy

every time, bitcoin starts moving up and altcoins goes down, when bitcoin gets its higher place and starts cooling down, it will be altcoins turn to follow their big bro
it has been always like that and it will remain that way. look at market right now, btc is tired and is just playing around and all other altcoins have already started their run to follow bitcoin
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:28:30 PM

I think that the most likely alternative to BTC may be ETH

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:37:38 PM

The price of altcoins are are not following the price of bitcoin, because the heavy holders of these altcoins wants to get more of bitcoin and sell them for bitcoin, but one thing is certain, their price will rise again. Look at ETH today there is a big difference between it's price in the last 2-4 months back, which means it has something good to offer in the next 2-4 months from now.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:18 AM

I think that the most likely alternative to BTC may be ETH
For me it is not true that altcoins are dying because eventhough altcoins are not very popular in this world, many altcoins are also rising and increasing its price and just like ethereum the best altcoins, and ethereum is increasing its price and i think in the future many people will also be rich by supporting altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: