Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying !!!  (Read 3469 times)
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

I think with the altcoin DEV team develop strong, it completely have good future and profitable like eth and ltc, hold that coin for years and get long term profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

Not all altcoins are dying, the developer will do many efforts to makes their coin's price increase. Don't buy coin only because it's dump or pump. Learn all the things about the coin before you buy it.

elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

When btc increases the alts decrease and when btc become more stable every other alt try to reach it and get a huge dump.I feel you it happens everytime when bitcoin is rising up.Expect it on the ethereum it has the pottential to grow.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

My BNB altcoin seems fine, even in great health thanks Smiley
Altcoins is not dying, based on my opinion altcoins are getting more stronger and better on the market and here in crytoworld and i trusted altcoin very much and i am sure that altcoins will not die and for sure altcoins will live for many years and i think there are some altcoins that will die .
pissyas

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Right now, many altcoin developers are pumping the value of their coins and increasing the available market cap.Altcoins are not dying because if they are dying then you can really see a huge decline on their graphs
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

I think with the altcoin DEV team develop strong, it completely have good future and profitable like eth and ltc, hold that coin for years and get long term profit
how did you say that altcoins are dying? actually altcoins are growing just like bitcoin especially now that cryptocurrency is widely known by every country, and most of it are adapting it although they are not yet legalizing it but they are allowing the people to transact with this kind of industry.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

how did you say that altcoins are dying? actually altcoins are growing just like bitcoin especially now that cryptocurrency is widely known by every country, and most of it are adapting it although they are not yet legalizing it but they are allowing the people to transact with this kind of industry.
Well, as you see my mind is like you
Please keep the altcoin and we will get the reward for the wait
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I dont think altcoins can die this easy, its like a season for cryptos as well, in some seasons they dump and in some seasons they pump. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Altcoins are not dying but instead are growing like mushrooms, today there are 1440 listed in coinmarketcap.com.

Obviously most of them are trash, but still altcoins are anything but dying.

The good ones are thriving!

mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

This is happening all the time when Bitcoin is setting a new all time high, it’s a high risk to trade any altcoin paired with Bitcoin. By this reason I started trading altcoins paired with usd(t) and patience is the key to success.

Such a good idea.  Trading is not an easy one.  It needs an observation to do the correct paths,  if not some losses are waiting for you.  I hope I do have some skills so that I can invest and gain more.

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

i think now OP can start a new thread "Bitcoin is dying?" or "Altcoins bumps while bitcoin dies"

it seems bitcoin is getting older and there are some more new attractive coins that market traders are moving there. cant understand why bitcoin goes down to bring altcoins up, maybe btc is bored alone on top and coming down to let others move up or maybe its really tired now
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

i think now OP can start a new thread "Bitcoin is dying?" or "Altcoins bumps while bitcoin dies"

it seems bitcoin is getting older and there are some more new attractive coins that market traders are moving there. cant understand why bitcoin goes down to bring altcoins up, maybe btc is bored alone on top and coming down to let others move up or maybe its really tired now

This is not true. It's only a temporary trend. When the money turns back to bitcoin, those altcoin pumpers will cry hard because whales type traders are doing this kinda move on the prices.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

for the holder this is the right time to buy as the prices continuous to dump.but as what happens many time since the crypto has created.after the dump Is recovery and sometimes followed by pumps.so never lose hope and just wait for a week of months then you will see how this coins recovers and may get over their last price before the dump
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

for the holder this is the right time to buy as the prices continuous to dump.but as what happens many time since the crypto has created.after the dump Is recovery and sometimes followed by pumps.so never lose hope and just wait for a week of months then you will see how this coins recovers and may get over their last price before the dump

Dump is an interesting term.  I like the term correction myself.  Much of crypto value is based on expectations, and sometimes expectations outpace real growth.  Real growth needs needs real measurable output of some kind. Something that may be hard to define in some crypto currencies or even tokens.  This will be a challenge as the crypto space matures. 
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:35:41 AM

One factor that cause the decrease on the price of altcoins is bitcoin's price on the market. Do remember that altcoins are alternate coins which have a similar structure to bitcoin. Since bitcoin has been showing a constant decrease on its price over the past few weeks, altcoins on the other hand have this direct proportional relationship in terms of its price. Not to mention, country prohibitions and government interventions play a factor on its price too.

In my opinion, today may be the best day to invest as the prices are low. Do remember that before you invest into altcoins or bitcoins, you should treat it as your spare money and as something that you are willing to lose. Cryptocurrencies in general are investment alternatives riskier compared to other types due to its lack of collateral and security. But the proceeds that you garner are considered the highest and shortest (in terms of time).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
amilla041184

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:56:47 AM

Pumps and dumps is just a usual thing in crypto market, though what's happening lately is quite devastating because it's taking such long time and dump continues day by day, but it I chose to just not care about it, being more than year on this virtual world I am already immune to losing so I just keep hodling until market turns green again, yes green again I believe it would happen and alts won't end soon.
mininghubby

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

NOPE, its not right saying that altcoins are dying, But some altcoins are dying that is good saying. Because if we see price fo ehteruem , ripple and some other altcoin then they are improving day by day and more people are taking interest in these coins and their value in market is increasing while some of altcoin are near to dye
I do not know a coin that shows a steady increase except for the Etherum. Litecoin frightens investors with very sudden price changes. When I was very interested in Dash, it was quite a waste of money for me. I think Etherum Classic was the best coin of the week.

I think it is just a routine correction ehich always happens time to time and i don't think there os no need to worry about it or there is any kind of crash or end of cryptocurrency.  They undergo down trends and then they start positive growing trends once the negative trend ends. We should make money of it actually.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

NOPE, its not right saying that altcoins are dying, But some altcoins are dying that is good saying. Because if we see price fo ehteruem , ripple and some other altcoin then they are improving day by day and more people are taking interest in these coins and their value in market is increasing while some of altcoin are near to dye
I do not know a coin that shows a steady increase except for the Etherum. Litecoin frightens investors with very sudden price changes. When I was very interested in Dash, it was quite a waste of money for me. I think Etherum Classic was the best coin of the week.

That's a sure thing tho. I just don't get it why there are people here that been trading or investing here for years but still not to used to all of this volatility and don't see the beauty of red days. It's so simple, when the market is in red then it's time to shop and when it's green it's the time for us to get our profit.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

Its perfect its time to buy bro.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Nope alternative coins are will never ever dying because they are operating well and there’s no reason that they might be dying, so this statement is possible to happen and it les worries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: