Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying !!!  (Read 3471 times)
javadevm8

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Wait a bit before you get in. This is just a mild correction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

I have never believed in alt coin much because it doesn't have potential to become  the leader on the crypto market. As for me, nothing can be compared with BTC today. There is no better alternative still
Yes. BTC is the steady and least risky coin, if you are afraid of other altcoin you can buy and hold the BTC for a long time. They will give you a lot of income if you have enough patience, for the death of the BTC I think this will not happen.

Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

nothing will be wasted more in my opinion, because at this time the of price bitcoin or altcoin other have fallen far from the highest price level, although there will be a decrease in my opinion will be recovered again, this is our chance to buy and hold, and it will expect big profits for us.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

I have never believed in alt coin much because it doesn't have potential to become  the leader on the crypto market. As for me, nothing can be compared with BTC today. There is no better alternative still
Yes. BTC is the steady and least risky coin, if you are afraid of other altcoin you can buy and hold the BTC for a long time. They will give you a lot of income if you have enough patience, for the death of the BTC I think this will not happen.
I do not think that . If there are no altcoin coin, will the bitcoin price be high? The current ICO projects are used for very good real-money payments, so the possibility of it being developed is very high.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

I do not think that . If there are no altcoin coin, will the bitcoin price be high? The current ICO projects are used for very good real-money payments, so the possibility of it being developed is very high.
I agree with what you are saying. I do not think the altcoin coin will die that way. It goes down due to the general affect of the whole market. and it will soon be restored.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

Altcoins are not dying it is just because the whole market is in downtrend including bitcoin but I am sure when bitcoin gets stable and starting recovering altcoin will also grow with them.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

I think the falling and rising prices are normal because it is a characteristic of crypto that has a volatile price, so no need to worry about the falling price as it will surely rise again, all we have to do is stay calm and patient, hold the coins you have
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

Why do you have such a cohabitation now? altacoin died while according to the information I have learned, the altcoin is now very popular people, and the market is very sought after by investors. Speaking of death altcoion is no basis
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

I think altcoin is not dying, altcoin moves from bitcoin prices so when bitcoin prices rise then altcoin also increases while when bitcoin decreases in price it is certain altcoin will also decrease in price, you should be able to take advantage of such a good time to be able to get profit very much by buying when cheap.
Yes, their prices are low but they can not die, once they have been traded it is hard to fall. Unless the main company loses and abandoned, the coin collapses. But according to me the market has very little collapse altcoin. Be confident and invest heavily in them.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

You can see that in recent days altcoin is being dreadfully misplaced, it can be seen that the market is constantly adjusting as bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, this has caused the price of altcoin is not timely recuperate. The price of bitcoin is fluctuating continuously and is continuing to fall, which will cause altcoin prices to fall deeper in the coming days.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

You can see that bitocin prices in recent days are constantly adjusting and fluctuating, so to be successful you need to plan. Bitcoin price fluctuations and continuous so that the price of altcoin not recovered and fall down very deeply many days in a row. I think this is shark shark's move to get altcoin. So for long term investment, I think you should buy altcoin at this time.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

I think the falling and rising prices are normal because it is a characteristic of crypto that has a volatile price, so no need to worry about the falling price as it will surely rise again, all we have to do is stay calm and patient, hold the coins you have
It's never alarming to hear this kind of issue if one already knows the real nature of cryptocurrency. We never know when it exactly has its ups and downs but it doesn't mean it's dying. This issue opens doors for another false information and make people panic or lose interests. In times when false news appears in the limelight, better weigh things out, check, do research, scrutinize, and don't easily fall and be fooled by the trap of falsehood.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

When Bitcoin goes down, alts go down.
When Bitcoin goes up, alts go up.
When Bitcoin is stable, alts rise.
That's the general trend. It's not right every time but can be refer when you don't know what happen to the market
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

At this time market is in bloodbath mode but I am sure soon something good will happen in this market for sure. Bitcoin started moving up expecting altcoins will also follow the same.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

It's never alarming to hear this kind of issue if one already knows the real nature of cryptocurrency. We never know when it exactly has its ups and downs but it doesn't mean it's dying. This issue opens doors for another false information and make people panic or lose interests. In times when false news appears in the limelight, better weigh things out, check, do research, scrutinize, and don't easily fall and be fooled by the trap of falsehood.
This can be very alarming specially for traders and investors because the dump in price may somehow affect the aimed profit. But, yes it's true that volatility is part of the game due to increasing and decreasing of demand, but I believe this does not make bitcoin be vanished in the global market. This is a common trend and we should accept it wholeheartedly and positively.
balam007

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

end of may.. easy rise til summer then stabelize with rocket moon around december
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Altcoins price start to return like what happen in December, but i find on many altcoins charts some thing really good. Most of altcoins are on strong support and no crash till now, the market cap go low just because of bitcoin price. So i think the best option now is buy more altcoins and hold.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

If the price of Altcoin is again very dying and the price is very low it is certainly a good chance to buy as much as possible. Because if we buy at a low price it is certain the profits we will get will be very big and we will regret.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

There is a possibility that many altcoin projects will die out in the coming years, but there will remain truly worthwhile projects whose price will be very high
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

All altcoins are highly volatile speculative assets, so it is normal when their price changes strongly in any direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: