Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:05:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's value vs Ethereum  (Read 15677 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:48:35 PM

It is not right to compare the leader of the market with others (even if it is ETH). ETH is a potential, reliable coin, but not bitcoin. Find out which one is used wider, you will find the answer.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:51:06 PM

I actually have no much idea about why ethereum price is too low for a big platform. As we all know ethereum is the most used platform to build a project but also the price doesnt get enough to call ethereum is a big project. The main problem for ethereum as far as i know is because the total supply which is still unknown.
well different from bitcoin the ethereum platform is indeed the most used for projects, but its used by fraudsters. this caused a price downturn for ethereum and it was very unfortunate but in the future there will definitely be an increase regarding this so the future of ethereum might improve.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:55:58 PM

It is not right to compare the leader of the market with others (even if it is ETH). ETH is a potential, reliable coin, but not bitcoin. Find out which one is used wider, you will find the answer.
at the moment there are very few projects that are really widely used. I believe that the most widely used - bitcoin

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:16:26 PM

I used to think that, as the value of bitcoin appreciates, so also should the value of Ethereum. But it seems the reverse is the case.
My question is, Why is it so? I need your opinions, for clarity sack and a better understanding that would really stand as a guide.

Bitcoin will always be valued in cryptocurrency, as it was the first.
And the assets are tied to it. As for Ethereum, the currency is interesting, and not the only one with support for smart contracts. Ethereum revolutionized cryptocurrency with smart contracts it appeared tron coin.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:33:36 PM

I used to think that, as the value of bitcoin appreciates, so also should the value of Ethereum. But it seems the reverse is the case.
My question is, Why is it so? I need your opinions, for clarity sack and a better understanding that would really stand as a guide.

And the assets are tied to it. As for Ethereum, the currency is interesting, and not the only one with support for smart contracts. Ethereum revolutionized cryptocurrency with smart contracts it appeared tron coin.
recently ethereum upsets me. too little news from the team. too few changes. it should not be at the second coin by capitalization

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 06:42:39 PM

recently ethereum upsets me. too little news from the team. too few changes. it should not be at the second coin by capitalization
On the contrary Ethereum continues its development quite well. This coin has a very large trading volume. Many are now investing in Ethereum.

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:43:35 PM

BTC has already established a legacy and is the most famous crypto of all time. While ETH is like the modern pop songs right now, popular to new members and a lot of rising industries, slowly considering the idea of using more than any other coin. They are different for me when I look up on the function in the current market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:52:15 PM

bitcoin and ethereum have different functions and it is uncertain whether bitcoin rises ethereum also rises and vice versa, it is concluded that ethereum has a smart platform so prices can rise when they work well while bitcoin also has the largest market capitalization and many factors make prices rise, and nothing but the request or offer of the coin itself.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
lunafreya nox

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

BTC has already established a legacy and is the most famous crypto of all time. While ETH is like the modern pop songs right now, popular to new members and a lot of rising industries, slowly considering the idea of using more than any other coin. They are different for me when I look up on the function in the current market.
ETH could never be like BTC unless it will also receive the attention and fame of BTC during its golden era. BTC is more used for gambling and investing right now while I see ETH more as a real monetary system for transactions.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:11:04 PM

ETH could never be like BTC unless it will also receive the attention and fame of BTC during its golden era. BTC is more used for gambling and investing right now while I see ETH more as a real monetary system for transactions.
Altcoins isn't that so much inferior to BTC. Of course, Bitcoin is Bitcoin, and the majority will still choose to have them for their own reason. But what I like about altcoins is that it can go head to head in the market and slowly becoming independent. I know they can still grow and mature more so it is just matter of time before one altcoin will surpass what BTC has achieved. That's why I am excited to see big events of each of altcoins every now and then. Events like tournament of Bitrus are exciting to see and participate because I know that it can help this industry improve more and compete in the market. Supporting and participating on them are the small steps we can do to help the industry of crypto fully integrate in the society.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:28:04 PM

bitcoin and ethereum have different functions and it is uncertain whether bitcoin rises ethereum also rises and vice versa, it is concluded that ethereum has a smart platform so prices can rise when they work well while bitcoin also has the largest market capitalization and many factors make prices rise, and nothing but the request or offer of the coin itself.
anyway ethereum depends on bitcoin. Ethereum is not an independent coin. ETH price does not live alone

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:03:09 PM

anyway ethereum depends on bitcoin. Ethereum is not an independent coin. ETH price does not live alone
anyway, Bitcoin has an impact on the entire cryptocurrency market. Thus, prices for the entire cryptocurrency depend on how Bitcoin will develop. If Bitcoin will not be used as a means of payment, then this as a means of accumulating Bitcoin may lose its relevance. Then it is quite possible ethereum will take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:04:48 PM

I always follow both effect of bitcoin and performance of eth itself. I keep both of them and exchange between them to get some small profits at bear market condition. I hope i am doing right Smiley
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:22:24 PM

Well, why should not be on the 2nd place , a lot of people use Ethereum , I myself use it more than bitcoin at the moment

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:13:33 PM

I think bitcoin's value will always be higher in cryptocurrency than ethereum though ethereum on the other hand is placed second.

Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:19:59 PM

I think that Ethereum is a strong enough and worthy coin. Personally, I don’t use bitcoin at all.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:26:10 PM

I think that Ethereum is a strong enough and worthy coin. Personally, I don’t use bitcoin at all.
Maybe you will have to try using bitcoin and you could compare which one is more valuable in the market today. The entire market is just depending on Bitcoin and so altcoins will be affected including Ethereum. That is how Bitcoin making the role in crypto space, it possibly without Bitcoin might crypto will be nothing.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:27:26 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 12:01:02 AM by monalia

If we discussing the crypto world these two are occupy the major marketcap and Bitcoin is the main source of price manipulation so I like to buy and hold BTC only because this will make huge profit in soon. If you trust only the Ethereum you will loose the strong coin and Bitcoin is the ruling community of crypto market.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:33:05 PM

coin prices are strongly influenced by how high the market demand is and how much supply it has, if there are coins with high market demand while the total supply is small then the price will definitely be high and that is what happens to bitcoin
whereas if the market demand is high but the supply is large, the price will be relatively cheap and that is what happens in ethereum

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:23:16 AM

ETH is often used in trading and investment and it has a very fast processing speed so it is used by many people. In fact, ETH is always held by many investors because they hate delay and ETH has much better technology than Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin has a higher value but it is only intended to be a long-term investment, so I will personally choose ETH instead of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: