Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whooo!!! Bitcoin just broke the $15,000 mark!!!  (Read 1074 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

A word of caution, this price HAS TO RETRACE at some point, it cant sustain the current price hike, its not a question of "if" its a question of "when" and also, what will it bottom out at before next hike?

I agree. As excited as this is, the correction will be significant. No doubt about that.
I just hope everyone realises that. So you think about taking some profits on personal preferred levels and wait for the correction to either buy back in or do yourself something good for christmas with taken profits.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:49:14 AM

Price can rise before CBOE will begin trading for BTC Future. Think yourself - will whales want to buy BTC at such high price?

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:50:15 AM

Take a portion of your profit and spend it, if you have already made some then hodl the rest. There's no need getting emotional with Bitcoin (or any altcoin) for that matter. You will feel happier having known you enjoyed your money's profit if there's a sudden dump than waiting to see how far Bitcoin's price will get before taking a decision.
TheGreatBangleGouse

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

wow I wish I had held on to mine instead of selling it when bitcoin was at 700 USD

what a boner killer
Chekitan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:53:50 AM

Keep waiting it is site to increase.
jawadmehmood

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:53:56 AM

Yes Bitcoin just reach at all time new high the question is where this going to be at the end of december, few days back i have seen some folks was writing about 20k at the end of december as the market is boosting day by day maybe this can be at 25k at the end of december.

Cryptocurrency News Reviews, Community  (https://99altcoin.com)
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:07 AM

Holy shiiit! It's insane. I bet it will hit 20k in couple of weeks!

Same here, I predicted last week Bitcoin will probably hit the red dot mark this coming December 31st.
If that will happen I'll be able to get my Christmas bonus.

ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

it's amazing ! i still don't believe it
nemesis3

Activity: 63

This opportunity will soon be no longer a

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

i'ts just the begining, go to 1000 000$  Grin

"Do not be late for the party"
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

yes and its broke my eyes too Grin
i never thought about bitcoin price reach that value. but now still growing. and in my country, bitcoin price always pump every minutes. i dont know its good or bad but for holder its harvest time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Blockgraham

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:04:20 AM

There is a topic on BTC hitting 20,000$ or so in the next 2 years somewhere not far from top. I wonder if will see it reaching the plank till the end of 2017...
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:26 AM

Holy shiiit! It's insane. I bet it will hit 20k in couple of weeks!
No, It would in couple of days as we see how hard Bitcoin hits the wall.

As expected and I believe now that $20k is really reachable, HOLD ! because the trend is about to up higher. Bitcoin is really powerful no once can stop this, expect higher value in the future.
For now, I will focus to get more bitcoin but the big question is how.
cue (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:55 AM

Well everybody, let's enjoy the fast ride of this price of bitcoin.. We don't know what amount it will bring us in the next few days.. Hold yours for few days more or a month or so, the price might hit $20,000 before the year ends.. Good luck to everyone and Cheers as we celebrate the rise! =)

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:13:13 AM

I thinks it will dips to 12,000 and then it will burst to 18,000 USD a couple of days to come. Bitcoin made it history i hope it will maintain.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

When, I saw the price of a bitcoin of 15,000 dollars, I was very surprised. It seems to me that with such a volatility, Bitcoin could grow in price by $ 5000-1000 per day. Shocked

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:55 AM

A word of caution, this price HAS TO RETRACE at some point, it cant sustain the current price hike, its not a question of "if" its a question of "when" and also, what will it bottom out at before next hike?

Exactly. A correction is already overdue. Hopefully it will stay above $10k...
cue (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:25:46 AM

Bitcoin is going up so fast. I am thinking people all over the world are having less confidence in their country fiat.

i wish I could agree, but I don't think so.
Looking at Facebook comments of people I actually know getting involved and listening to the people at work talk about bitcoin has me more freaked out than this crazy price climb.
To them it is just this guaranteed money multiplier and they just flout the 2018-2020 50k 100k price predictions like it is a given.
Every fiber of my being is screaming get out, but another part of me wants to see how far this frenzy can go...

My friend, you can invest on this Bitcoin with the amount that you're ready to lose and come join the bandwagon of this trip to a higher price of Bitcoin.  No one really knows as to when it will come down or might go up higher.  If the price goes up higher then good and if it's not then you can sell it soon.  But I think most of the people here are hoarders of Bitcoins because they are still waiting for the unimaginable price to their satisfaction. Wink

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:28:23 AM

So this news that I've heard lately this morning was not a hoax. This is great news for us! Smiley

This morning, my classmate told me that btc is now equivalent to Php 750000 but I don't believe him instantly, I thought that he was wrong so I corrected him that it is only equivalent to $11000 (Php 550000) because I checked it last couple of days. Honestly, I'm still shocked until now because I couldn't imagine that btc grew that big within few days.

I think holding my bitcoins is a must because maybe its price will grow bigger in the upcoming weeks.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

Is more than $15,500 and it is not stop growing. What is going on? I want to know why it is growing to fast

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:16 AM

When, I saw the price of a bitcoin of 15,000 dollars, I was very surprised. It seems to me that with such a volatility, Bitcoin could grow in price by $ 5000-1000 per day. Shocked

Today alone it bumped more than 1000 USD bro. I am sure that we will go further in the bitcoin price spike. Everyone speaks about bubble and burst but it will not be applicable to the bitcoin because it's price changes will showing that there is no is on control of bitcoin's price move. Don't be surprised within end of this we may find 17k USD. That is personal speculation about the BTC. Even ETH may grows to 1k end of the next year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: