Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and LTC which is valuable ?  (Read 1735 times)
lelecoeg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

I think many people see things as one vs the other, but in terms of the value brought to the table, I think LTC is the most undervalued here. It's a further advanced bitcoin (at this point) with faster transactions more upside. Even if bitcoin is perfectly fine, I think LTC being its little brother makes sense for the ecosystem. And I think the ratio is too low for this reality right now. I like ETH but it's overhyped and overbought at this point. Just 2.5% moving from ETH and BTC to LTC doubles the price.

If you mean cap of total supply then yes. Litecoin got a supply cap like most cryptos. Ethereum doesn't have a cap now however it will switch to PoS a year from now (incentive to do it: ice age). PoS will most likely result in low low inflation and therefore cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:15:32 AM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.
I prefer ETH because this coin is more valuable and more developed, I believe it also because its popularity to this day is still good. while LTC's popularity began to fade away very clearly from LTC deals

Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:19:26 AM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.
in my opinion the valuable coin is ltc because ltc is easier to make transactions so i choose ltc as a valuable coin, and ltc also start to be much in interest by people so maybe in the future more and more ltc users to do transaction and gain trust from people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

The value of Ethereum for today is $ 549,8113. The current outstanding supply is 96.3 million coins and the total volume has been $ 1,755,685,1.
If compared may prefer ETH, because many projects using ETH.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:39 AM

I think ETH is still valuable compared to LTC, although ETH is now popular in cryptocurrency and as a quality platfrom but LTC also currently has a good price so do not underestimate LTC coins than ETH.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

of course ethereum more and more valuable than litecoin. the price is rising up and now $500++ and I sure will $1000 in 2018. I have some litecoin on exchange and I don't know until when I hold it. I'm not sure litecoin will follow ethereum track.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:47:31 AM

Ethereum's technology is infinitely better to me.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:34 AM

Obviously, ETH is worth more, but the wild rise of LTC in these days has led me to wonder why the LTC can rise so much, yet ETH has not.

yen10

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:04:33 AM

Both coins are actually promising and valuable. Also both of them are doing good in the market and they show a great potential in the future. If I'm going to choose, I'll pick ethereum because as of this moment, it increase its value a lot higher compared to LTC. Also I have more ETH than LTC in my portfolio. Also ethereum is more convenient to use when dealing with other tokens.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

Both are good​ choice but ethereum is better than litecoin. There are many sectors where ethereum is needed. The price of ethereum also good and higher than litecoin. It is promising and now a days it is being used on ico hugely. You should take ethereum mostly.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:08:58 AM

I'm not overstate one of those two coins, the both coins for me are valuable and are altcoins that has a potential price that can be leads to more higher price movements like nowadays.
Often I more prefer to Eth & Ltc for investing in altcoins so far.
Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:18:28 AM

I see them both having a good value proposition, and being useful in different ways. ETH's contract-based infrastructure strikes me as incredibly disruptive, and as a rule, I like well thought out disruptive endeavors.
LTC strikes me as

better
faster BTC with a lower market cap
more consolidated development

josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:23:35 AM

I prefer to use ethereum because it is more popular with the platform so that ethereum is mostly used as support by most existing projects

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

I see as of now ETH is trying to achieve growth steadily compared to LTC , even in the future its movement will be positive only due to the product and technology its backed with. Even the software firms are also supporting the cause and making ETH a grand success. I see LTC will also rise slowly but not sharply and momentum can be seen in both the currencies . I myself would keep an eye on ETH for buying at various positions.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
S.coastapps

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

I Think ETH moves as a future investment in market cap. After Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, ETH is the third highest altcoin in the Current market. I think ETH is the most valuable compared to the LTC.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:55:02 AM

They are both very good coins..but different...LTC is just a coin like BTC...while Ethereum is a coin/token and its' a platform too..this means that other people can build products and services on its blockchain.
So in my opinion on a mid-long term period of time Ethereum is more valuable than LTC.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:05:01 AM

I love both, eth and ltc are great coins. you will earn profit by keeping in your wallet. There are many cois but eth are great with smart contract and high marketcap, LTC is the previous application of segwit and lightning network. LTC is great coin because many merchants accept BTC, LTC and ETH. They re coins that accepted by merchants.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:13:03 AM

LTC and ETH? Why not get both of them, they sure have a good track for their own markets. ETH is well known and does experience some problems now but still it's #2 for the whole crypto's.

With LTC, there's a big growth on it today as tweeted by Charlie Lee, it's growth is 4000%.

Both are great coins, so for having 3 of it BTC, ETH & LTC you have the good coins in the crypto market that you can just hold for so long.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:21:46 AM

Although, Litecoin is the silver of cryptocurrency, I believe Ethereum is more valuable. As more and more ICOs using Ethereum blockchain platform, Eth price is expected to grow in 2018.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:35:07 AM

well i know Litecoin is one the best around but i think ethereum will win that contest ethereum is more valuable despite the late incident of Network congestion which will ethereum get over real quick 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: