Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and LTC which is valuable ?  (Read 1736 times)
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:48:57 AM

I believe that the etherium will grow faster and more

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

BOTH of them are now worthless. Bitcoin is sweeping all altcoins and heading to 50.000usd.
I love this game.

Well, I guess right now they are, but you don't have to be so harsh brother. Smiley I think they still have some fight left in them. I mean looking at Eth, which has kept its footing and endured the negative effects of the recent bitcoin surge amongst altcoins, I can say that some altcoins could still be profitable to hold. Another one is the recent pump that is happening with LTC, where from 80 dollars, it has risen up to 235-ish dollars. That's a good enough improvement given the situation now. But, having to choose, I would go for Eth because it is still more reliable and has a greater value compared with LTC.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.
ETH and LTC are both valuable and the same are the price movements.
But as I see more eth the good that it holds in the long term I believe that it will be a great value in the future.
slymuslimguy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

From my analysis and articles read online, i think ETH will be more valuable in the future considering its purpose of creation and the function it will serve.

The growth is steady, which is a good sign of a good foundation. However LTC seems good as it has been labelled Bitcoin v2.0
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:17:04 PM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.

Ethereum is the best. Is should be now at least 1000$.
But LTC is also nice - like second coin after bitcoin.

But in my opinion in future ETH can become coin number 1 in world.
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

We have to look at what actually they offer;

Eth = smart contract platform where most of the new tokens are created and many are being developed everyday which might keep high demand for eth among ico investors in future too.

Ltc = offers nothing more than what bitcoin is providing and community around ltc is smaller than that of bitcoin, only small number of merchants accept it and only few dev is behind all updates.

So comparitibly ethereum can have brighter future than litecoin.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

Litecoins is valuable and stable than Ethereum. For the past week, the slowness in the Ethereum network for the past week due to kittens trasactions make it less valuable now.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

I will pick none of them if you ask me. There are other alts with huge potential , litecoin has nothing to offer and this is the reality. Better pick Monero and you'll be happy no matter what.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:41:07 PM

I also wonder why Bitcoins is moving such astronomically price yet people still looking for other coins to invest in . Is it risk averse nature of traders or diversification. You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
balacklava666

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

seeing the rise in bitcoin prices then many altcoin are affected. but LTC and ETH can still be held because the value may still be in say high
treejay

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:31 PM

for now I prefer ETH, because I am more into buying and selling not to invest
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

Ethereum have much value as it can glow much faster then litcoin due to its demand as all ICO using it to sold their ERC20 tokens. Ethereum is no.two in  market cap and ranking in overall tally of coins.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

ETH or LTC is good but I don't see any reason the could keep up with BTC once the BTC correction fall upon us.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

I love to hold the two because in terms of fluctuation, they move freely and the value seems going strong as well the circulation of two alt-coins are keep rising, These two type of coins are very interesting to follow, I owe to hold them both:)
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

Ethereum is just centimeter level better than litecoin. You know with all its network problems its most common platform for new services and tokens. Litecoin is better as currency anyways.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

ETH and LTC which is valuable ?
Both is HUGE overvalued.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

Litecoin right now is at $300 and it's on a roll, surpassing coins like IOTA.

Ethereum is steadily hovering above $500 but predictions say that it will reach $1000 by the end of 2018.

Lets hope it goes that way.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:03:28 PM

At the moment, the etherium is more valuable. But I would not discount the lightcoin. The fact is that after a year and a half the situation with the price of these tokens can drastically change and lightcoin may prove more valuable than the etherium.

altbeer

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

I think eth is better now because it's increasingly
 rising even though it's not level now that btc..
eth is crypto-currencies much bitter
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

Well right now Eth is more valuable but had issues too recently like those transactions congestion. Look at the price of Litecoin right now it suddenly skyrocket  and unfortunately I sold mine at $60 so sad. Sad If only no emergency happened I will surely have a times five profit right now. I really regret selling my Litecoins. I know that in 2018 Litecoin will surpass the price of Eth and I am sure about that feeling and speculation. At the moment I will give it to Eth as the winner.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███