Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta help - withdrawal error  (Read 203 times)
ZaverM (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

Hello!

I have an issue and somehow can't withdraw any amount of Aion to my wallet, it shows this error even though I have sufficient eth for transactions. Anyone had similar problem and could help me out please? Gas price is set to 12.

https://preview.ibb.co/jT0wPb/P_20171207_115222_1.jpg

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

I think you have set low gas price for your transactions, you should reset it to default or manually set it to higher to be able to initiate transaction.
Usually it needs 0.001 Ether to cover the sufficient gas price for your transactions. Gas is an internal property of ether network, it must be 21000.
Also check whether you follow correct procedure to transfer tokens or not, i have found etherdelta always tough for newbies
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

Hello!

I have an issue and somehow can't withdraw any amount of Aion to my wallet, it shows this error even though I have sufficient eth for transactions. Anyone had similar problem and could help me out please? Gas price is set to 12.

Thanks!
I think this is not a gas problem, no can make a deposit and withdraw in my etherdelta account, I have set the gas to be big, but still can not make a transaction. I think the ethereum network is overloaded and I am reading this news, this may be the cause. http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42237162
Dr Leon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

Relax guys, it's a general problem, it's not ether delta fault.
The fault arise from ethereum blockchain.
Since the advent of cryptokitties on ethereum blockchain transactions has been more difficult.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

I think you have set low gas price for your transactions, you should reset it to default or manually set it to higher to be able to initiate transaction.
Usually it needs 0.001 Ether to cover the sufficient gas price for your transactions. Gas is an internal property of ether network, it must be 21000.
Also check whether you follow correct procedure to transfer tokens or not, i have found etherdelta always tough for newbies
Ethereum network is overloaded, it has nothing to do with fees.
Google cryptokitties and you will find out why it is overloaded.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

yeah right, I use a large GAS still not working, ethereum network is very overload, does anyone know how long these circumstances, already many traders who suffered losses, my token is also obstructed in the ED
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:02:48 PM

yeah right, I use a large GAS still not working, ethereum network is very overload, does anyone know how long these circumstances, already many traders who suffered losses, my token is also obstructed in the ED
No one knows on when it would end up on the congestion into the network and all thing I can say that CryptoKitties do really suck.It did flood lots of transactions into the network which cause soo much delay and been affecting lots of traders not only on Etherdelta but on all exchanges who are connected into eth network. Everything is all on delay and this is not actually a problem on ED. All thing we can do now is to wait up.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

when there is a pending process or when it is too busy, it gives such errors. If you do not have a pending process, try again with increasing gas.
Oni89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:11:50 PM

Same with me.It's been 2 days since I made a withdrawal transaction in Etherdelta and until now it still wont push trough.I have used too much gas already and I'm wondering when this problem will be solved.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

it seems the things are getting a bit better, https://ethgasstation.info/ shows 42 gwei for safelow gas price and 45 gwei for standart one, safelow was upto 51 gwei earlier today and that was the biggest amount i've ever seen. kitties  Angry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: