Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANCELED  (Read 2875 times)
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:22:16 AM

NO BOUNTIES, NO AIRDROPS, NO TRANSLATIONS NEEDED. THANK YOU.
Good day manager,
so if the project is well established how could investors find you. Especially those who are not familiarized with english language? This is the first time see such a confident start-up aiming to solve hack problems only for english users. i can admit that your compititor hacken (ico finished few days ago) has more potentials addressing to the whole community. You should at least translate your channels that assuring a growth community. I will follow this project.
Thanks for your question. I will try to explain you why we avoided even translation bounties. If you check big ICO's announcements, you can clearly see, that only English and Russian threads have a big numbers of views. All another threads in different languages have a very small amount of views and there not so many posts out there. Maybe it was our mistake to avoid Russian thread, but the problem is that Russian investors are focusing mainly on big projects and I doubt that they would invest in such a small project like ours.
Thanks for your response Sir.
But,
you mention many things in your response that i can't understand very well;
- so you admit that your project is a small one or not that much big when investors should be convainced that your project is a successful one with a lot of potentials.
- translated channels are not only for the ICO but this is for a long term vision when the coin reaches big exchanges and the project have to face competitors.
- am not russian neither english native speaker but i do always read threads about new projects aiming to invest in the best one.
- bounties are not only for ICO promotion but this can assure a growth community with many token holders.

I wish your strategy reaches the planned goals and i will always keep an eye to this thread.
Good luck.
Thank you for your suggestions. We really appreciate your support of our project. Actually, we are not planing to list our token on big exchanges. We have already the confirmation from Etherdelta and IDEX and scam coin will be listed immediately after ICO is finished. There is no need for another big exchanges, because there are only 380 000 tokens and Etherdelta and IDEX are more than enough for that volume. Now days it is really hard to build a good community for any crypto project via bounty campaigns, because you have to offer fake "airdrops" that are nothing else, but a scammy and illegal way to bump the project thread and lure investors into fraudulent projects, that are designed only for stealing peoples money. We received dozens of emails asking why we do not run bounty campaigns. We already explained that bounty campaigns are affecting the price of a token very hard, after listing on exchanges, due to huge volume dumps from campaign participants. But may be, just for introducing our project to more people, we will run a very small twitter bounty campaign that will not affect the price of our token. Thank you and stay tuned.  

That's good to hear. Twitter can be effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:24:37 AM

ICO's became a holy grail for scammers. It's not that hard to pay for a good website (Apr. $ 1000) for a whitepaper (Apr. $800-1500) and hire some team members via linlkedin by promising them their cut from raised money. Plus a good ANN for bitcointalk for $200-300 and a bounty campaign manager for $50 a week (2 month =$400) So, we have now a perfect scam for only $ 3500 ... and be sure that a lot of greedy noobs and idiots will fall for it. Nice huh ? )) That's why the anti scam website offered by this project is really a good thing for crypto investors and especially for noobs. Waiting for updates.

The website is really a good thing, but only a little dramatic to make a good PR site is not enough to create a page on Twitter, Facebook...about this idea knew everyone who is involved in the crypt.

jemura (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:21:55 PM

Good day manager,
so if the project is well established how could investors find you. Especially those who are not familiarized with english language? This is the first time see such a confident start-up aiming to solve hack problems only for english users. i can admit that your compititor hacken (ico finished few days ago) has more potentials addressing to the whole community. You should at least translate your channels that assuring a growth community. I will follow this project.
Thanks for your question. I will try to explain you why we avoided even translation bounties. If you check big ICO's announcements, you can clearly see, that only English and Russian threads have a big numbers of views. All another threads in different languages have a very small amount of views and there not so many posts out there. Maybe it was our mistake to avoid Russian thread, but the problem is that Russian investors are focusing mainly on big projects and I doubt that they would invest in such a small project like ours.
But,
- so you admit that your project is a small one or not that much big when investors should be convainced that your project is a successful one with a lot of potentials.
- translated channels are not only for the ICO but this is for a long term vision when the coin reaches big exchanges and the project have to face competitors.
- am not russian neither english native speaker but i do always read threads about new projects aiming to invest in the best one.
- bounties are not only for ICO promotion but this can assure a growth community with many token holders.

I wish your strategy reaches the planned goals and i will always keep an eye to this thread.
Good luck.
Thank you for your suggestions. We really appreciate your support of our project. Actually, we are not planing to list our token on big exchanges. We have already the confirmation from Etherdelta and IDEX and scam coin will be listed immediately after ICO is finished. There is no need for another big exchanges, because there are only 380 000 tokens and Etherdelta and IDEX are more than enough for that volume. Now days it is really hard to build a good community for any crypto project via bounty campaigns, because you have to offer fake "airdrops" that are nothing else, but a scammy and illegal way to bump the project thread and lure investors into fraudulent projects, that are designed only for stealing peoples money. We received dozens of emails asking why we do not run bounty campaigns. We already explained that bounty campaigns are affecting the price of a token very hard, after listing on exchanges, due to huge volume dumps from campaign participants. But may be, just for introducing our project to more people, we will run a very small twitter bounty campaign that will not affect the price of our token. Thank you and stay tuned.  

We finally decided to launch a twitter campaign this week. Also more news about cooperation with ripoffreport.com and pissedconsumer.com  are coming. Thank you and stay tuned.

panorama

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

Good day manager,
But,

Good luck.

We finally decided to launch a twitter campaign this week. Also more news about cooperation with ripoffreport.com and pissedconsumer.com  are coming. Thank you and stay tuned.

Great...I hope it works out well!

panorama

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:07:46 PM

Good day manager,
But,

Good luck.

We finally decided to launch a twitter campaign this week. Also more news about cooperation with ripoffreport.com and pissedconsumer.com  are coming. Thank you and stay tuned.

Great...I hope it works out well!
As I wrote before, I'm in this project and hope, that devs will deliver a good decentralized anti crypto scam website, which is much more than needed instrument for crypto investors this days, because of enormous amount of scam ICO's, that are appearing daily on the market. Waiting for twitter campaign and for more good news promised by devs. Cheers.  

I agree. Although I think it might be more productive if the website framework was fully decided before getting quotes from developers.

panorama

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

Let's try to get back to the discussion of how this would work. I think it's still important that there's a way to vote in good moderators.

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:08:55 PM

Let's try to get back to the discussion of how this would work. I think it's still important that there's a way to vote in good moderators.
We will present a concept of anti scam website this week. Also we are planing to launch a scam coin shop, where scam coins will be accepted. All work will be done by bitcointalk community and this will be the first such project in crypto industry.

Nikola282828

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

I never saw an ICO driven by bitcointalk community members and not by the team. This is something new and challenging. I really  hope that we will succeed in both ways, making a decentralized anti crypto scam website and making some money out of trading scam coin, because if you will look at the market, there are hundreds of huge ICO's with a lot of advertising and hype, but after listing on exchanges, token prices are collapsing and are way behind the ICO prices. Count me in and good luck.
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:06 PM

Yes wee need some kind of a framework from OP. Do you have reserved domain for anti scam website? Please be more active, we need some more information of yours. 

Twitter bounty campaign to be announced shortly. Offers from developers will be published here within this week. Domains for anti scam website are already reserved and will be published for voting shortly. 

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:34:52 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 08:48:14 AM by jemura

Due to Ethereum network overload and because we did not receive offers from developers until now, our ICO is postponed to 20/12/2017.  

Nikola282828

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

We shell hire experienced developers with a good portfolio for anti scam website creation. An I doubt that choosing from  bitcointalk community members is a good idea. May be it is better to contact a web developing company and see what can they offer us. I also like that dev is not in hurry to announce a start of ICO and bounty campaign before everything is settled down. Let's do things slowly but surely. If you need any help in imgur advertising, I'm here to help. I have a good experience with imgur.
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

TWITTER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583990.0

karsipan

Activity: 308

Cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

I will support your project, Looks nice
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

I will support your project, Looks nice
Your support is more than appreciated. Thank you.

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:56:39 PM

I think you should also consider being some kind of 'antivirus' of the crypto world to enable investors track the actual SCAM coins (hopefully you're not one of them too), long before they lose money. Most catchy name I've ever seen by the way lol
panorama

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:01 PM

I think you should also consider being some kind of 'antivirus' of the crypto world to enable investors track the actual SCAM coins (hopefully you're not one of them too), long before they lose money. Most catchy name I've ever seen by the way lol

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. What do you mean they should try to become an anti-virus project?

monalito

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

Nice name..Scam coins this made easy to search this coin in google  Wink

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

Кaк я пoнял из Twitter кoмaндa y вac Mocкoвcкaя. Moжeт вaм cтoит и Pyccкyю вeткy oткpыть для pyccкoгoвopящиx, чтoбы инвecтopoв из Pocии пpивлeчь? Eщe xoтeл бы зaдaть вoпpoc o тoм, кaк пpoдвигaeтcя пpoeкт, a тo чтo тo нoвocтeй нe cлышнo.
Дa кoмaндa из Pocии, нo oткpывaть Pyccкyю вeткy  для тaкoгo нeбoльшoгo пpoeктa cчитaeм нeцeлecooбpaзным. Пpoeкт пpoдвигaeтcя, бyдeм ждaть peзyльтaтoв пepвыx днeй ICO.

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Dev when are you planing to open a poll for voting about best domain for anti scam website?
Let us see how the first days of ICO will go.

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

Just my two cents. I will buy tokens too. 1 Ether will be more than enough for this stage. And thanks for 100% bonus.
Thanks for joining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: