Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be back  (Read 2018 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

why you can think bitcoin is a scam. if you are having difficulty in beta transaction instead of bitcoin it is fraud. it can happen because there are obstacles like expensive bitcoin make everyone very much to do transaction. and if many people betransaksi certainly difficult for us to make transactions.

What? Really bitcoin is scam? How come? In my 3 years of actively participating and trading I didn't found out that bitcoin is a scam. Maybe they only had found those scam or not legit groups or pages in online world that they choose to join with. Maybe they didn't make a massve research about bitcoin and they easily just believe for what they readvon some articles. And above all of these unlegit pages is the spread of people telling false news about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:33:39 PM

You clearly just simply don't know what a "scam" and "ponzi scheme" is. No one is forcing you to buy and or invest in bitcoin, you decided for yourself. Also, how are exchanges getting hacked the fault of bitcoin? Guess what! Banks have been robbed in the past too! Does it mean that fiat is a scam? NOPE! It doesn't sound like you understand the basics of bitcoin either. There are many other coins which has faster transactions? Why are you here then? Go hop on to those coins then!
Definitely, what my insight about what others perception regarding bitcoin is they have lack of knowledge of what bitcoin is. Maybe they don't know about the market strategy, maybe they didn't know that it's price are consistently varying anytime. And for the issue that they proclaim bitcoin is a scam, i font think so because its true that no kne forced them to buy bitcoin.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

You clearly just simply don't know what a "scam" and "ponzi scheme" is. No one is forcing you to buy and or invest in bitcoin, you decided for yourself. Also, how are exchanges getting hacked the fault of bitcoin? Guess what! Banks have been robbed in the past too! Does it mean that fiat is a scam? NOPE! It doesn't sound like you understand the basics of bitcoin either. There are many other coins which has faster transactions? Why are you here then? Go hop on to those coins then!
Definitely, what my insight about what others perception regarding bitcoin is they have lack of knowledge of what bitcoin is. Maybe they don't know about the market strategy, maybe they didn't know that it's price are consistently varying anytime. And for the issue that they proclaim bitcoin is a scam, i font think so because its true that no kne forced them to buy bitcoin.
For whatsoever people says about bitcoin it didn't change in my mind set that bitcoin is a legit matter to me even our government didn't recognize it as legit or not. But talking bitcoin has turned as a scam coin i am puzzled with this news? But as what my ftiend told me the source of the news are not legit so i wouldnt believe it, bitcoin is not a scam!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:50:09 PM

What you say about the exchanges is true, its terrible to trade at the moment. I stepped away from trading at the moment, it has no point for me. I also think that the price of Bitcoin is artificially created. This is not an organic growth, this is just pumping too hard. I definitely dislike the priceride. However, Bitcoin is no scam coin!
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:52:40 PM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit

That is your opinion. You are free to dump your bitcoins as you wish if you really think that bitcoin is a scam. There are lots of people here willing to take it out of your hand.

We cannot deny that bitcoin has big problems on confirmation time and transaction fees. It has been a lingering problem since the volume of users started to come up (sometimes just scam tx bloating the mempool). It is a problem the devs should solve. But it is definitely not a scam.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit
You are just complaining because of the transaction time !? Dude don't you understand that people have gone crazy and they want to completely utilize their btc now because of its price. You just just call something a scam just like that or you don't know what scam is . Bitcoin is the world's best Cryotocurrency and no stupid aligations would affect it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:11:44 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam coin till now. It has a lot of user and popularity. It is not enough to call Bitcoin as scam coin. Price can be up or down. But right that it is not so good such kind of increasing. Hope Bitcoin will last.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam coin till now. It has a lot of user and popularity. It is not enough to call Bitcoin as scam coin. Price can be up or down. But right that it is not so good such kind of increasing. Hope Bitcoin will last.

Definitely bitcoin isn't a scam because if it is a scam, then many investors nowadays are reporting because they were deceived. But as you can see, there's no investors claiming that they were scammed in bitcoin. Same as you I am also hoping that bitcoin will last because it helps us a lot.
robliu88

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:58:58 PM

The high volatility of this market doesn't make it a scam. It separates the good investors from the scared
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:39:32 PM

haha. you should be calm down. The demand of Bitcoin is too high now, and you know why. After the hard forks, everything will be better.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:58:13 PM

BTCig shit
Your not the only one experiencing this kind of technical issue. Never judge btc that it is a scam just because of this recent problem. Just be patience and everything will be fine. This problem has occurred due to increasingly high demand of transaction.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:37 PM

haha. you should be calm down. The demand of Bitcoin is too high now, and you know why. After the hard forks, everything will be better.

Demand for BTC is huge nowadays, thats true. However what makes you think that after the hard forks people will stop buying Bitcoin and things will settle? Would be happy if you evaluate it, because I dont really understand the impact that those hardforks have on Bitcoin.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

I think he just expressed a disappointment, he should make a lot of money but instead get something that what he expected, he simply blame the Bitcoin network that indeed it's very slow confirming the transaction especially a huge amount one even with high fee , he just throw that words emotionally I believe and that's reasonable too.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

I think you are feeling anxious when bitcoin is constantly rising and reaching new heights. I can understand this is the normal psychology of investors when new entrants into the crypto market. But you will find that this is the true value of bitcoin.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

Wow a "shit coin" that is worth 15500$ is really a big statement. Judging bitcoin based on its transaction speed is kinda a bad way to judge Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a lot to offer and obviously a lot of people are in need of sending and receiving Bitcoin that is why the transfers slowed down. And why will it be a scam coin if you will still receive your Bitcoin just not at the speed that you wanted. Obviously right now you are feeling mad as you have expected your Bitcoins to early. Maybe trying one of those Transaction Accelerators can help you.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:21 PM

A good way to take out the anger. Yes post it here.

But that doesnt mean everyone will believe you.
It takes a lot of proof just so you could prove it is a scam.
If you have a bad experience then it is not just you. It also happened to many of us here. But that doesnt mean we will stop.
Take it for experience them get over it and make it as a lesson.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

BTCig shit
What are those altcoins that you are trying to say that has the fastest transactions eh? Bitcoin isn't a scam but bitconnect is a ponzi scheme and they are two different coins right? Is this the first time that you experience network congestion for transactions? It happened before but it was doubled today. Everyone is transacting and riding with the increase of bitcoin before it's too late. And with those altcoins that you are trying to say, once they are also crowded they'll experience this too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:33:10 PM

BTCig shit

I am seeing these posts everywhere. All over Reddit and other forums as well.

I honestly think that these people sold their BTC at like $1500 at the beginning of 2017 and wanted to buy back at $500 and it never happened and they missed out.

Spreading nothing but FUD after FUD.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Oni89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam lol.Its been dominating the cryptoworld for years to be called a scam.Yes the current rise of its value is quite unnatural but to be called as such is ridiculous.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:52 PM

BTCig shit

Only, few hours ago price was at 15550 USD and at this time Bitcoin has crossed 17100 USD. All these things have put Bitcoin under many question, like such a tremendous growth is taking place and will it survive or burst. All the things which used to happen in alt coin like pumping and dumping might take place in Bitcoin. But bitcoin cannot be called into a scam coin, a scam coin is where developers turn their back and run away with the money but in the case of Bitcoin it is completely decentralized and cannot be turned down until all the miners work for Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: