Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:24 PM

Why is Anima Pundeer presented as Anima Sar on your team when she's currently known as Anima Pundeer, including from the get-go at Castley and Co.?

Why didn't you disclose that Jamie Leigh is your wife known as Jamie-Leigh Castley?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/55/topics/364713-new-member

And Mark Castley will tell you to your face that neither one of them five states, including Texas, require him to obtain and maintain a real estate license in buying and selling properties.

And this fuckin asshole thinks that I'm a moron.

Your language is terrible. If you really are 57 (which is still hysterical that your life amounted to this) then you should be able to compose yourself much better than this.

You are angry because you thought you had a victim here who would buckle at your below average attempts and actually send you money.

When your mum is making breakfast today, ask her is this good behaviour. I am sure she will tell you to try and make something of yourself (at 57) at try and earn an income.

Anyway...

If you are looking to own a real estate company in texas... you can do that bvy starting here (just like i did) https://www.trec.texas.gov/become-licensed/business-entity-real-estate-broker

so what this means - the business gets a real estate license. the owner does not.

I am sure there is relevance in your post somewhere to why you wanted to raise this. but there is your link to see how it can be done.

Now... What treats do you have in store for us all today?

I still need some answers from you as well

Which of the two mark castleys am i?

are they the same and I am both?

Excitied to get todays updates.

Keep up the average work. Mum and her new boyfriend must super proud.

You are very cute

No, you little motherfuckin cocksucker, my language choice is a direct result of you continually evoking my dead mom of 36 years ago after it was kindly brought to your attention that such was the case.

Wow, dont hold back. say it as it is...

I hope you dont kiss your mother with that mouth

And that, my friends, is how a nefarious real estate guru acts when trying to amass crypto from retards - he continues to evoke my dead mother in a lame attempt to quiet what he deems a troll, opting to not even address ...

Why is Anima Pundeer presented as Anima Sar on your team when she's currently known as Anima Pundeer, including from the get-go at Castley and Co.?

Why didn't you disclose that Jamie Leigh is your wife known as Jamie-Leigh Castley?

We,re gonna do this one last time, and if you opt to mention my dead mother again, I WILL create a scam accusation thread on your scammy-ass project. THAT'S A FUCKIN PROMISE! Do you feel lucky, punk?

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/29740675

http://www.beveragefamilyfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=950940&fh_id=13336

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:30:58 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:20:58 PM by Gleb Gamow

No scam thread yet warranted because you didn't dis my dead mother, the main cause for my vulgar.

I conceded that you and the other Mark Cas are most likely not the same person, but still am taken aback that you opted to use his moniker - Mark Cas - as your own on this forum after already having trouble with such by authorities in real life especially when you travel.

You also have every opportunity to clear the agent/broker aspect up early but opted to only dole crumbs, hence my prodding.

That outta the way, let's stick to the facts, starting with ...

I posted this ANN thread and have had so much come through off it. So many people investing and its been really good exposure. I am sure you scared some off... well done there... I am sure you made some of the forum laugh...well done there... but the truth is...

Your BTC address: https://blockchain.info/address/1P6P5W3BsVgcag2MVpGQ22u9iBeibCCYs6

Your Ethereum address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x71e1f3050e806aee354636951a698bba3fbabf4c

https://etherscan.io/address/0x011916f2c9562a3c71181d7189bc20b82dc388c9

https://etherscan.io/token/0x011916f2c9562a3c71181d7189bc20b82dc388c9?a=0x71e1f3050e806aee354636951a698bba3fbabf4c

The truth is that $2,845.46 from 4 people, assuming all 4 are real purchasers, is not really considered "so many people" with said sum not really "have had so much come through off [this ANN thread]". Did you forget how the blockchain works? Hint: All txs are viewable, even ones claiming to being larger than they are, with a $0 representing no moneys' worth of crypto had yet transpired, confirmed or not.

"There ... are ... nine ... empty ... chairs ... in ... that ... packed ... room!!!"
Ankorus-one

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

Your coins will be tied to a particular real estate object. Or will it be like a fund for the subsequent purchase of real estate?

Your tokens will be used against the purchase of an asset which will be formed as an SPV company. So while backed against the hard asset, it is a fund structure as there is no transparency in token holder information to include on ownership docs they will be held in an SPV which will repay profits back the investors through ETH

Thanks for the answer. What criteria will you have for selecting real estate?
Ankorus-one

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:06:07 PM

What are you planning to do with the property you have already bought? Rent it out?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

What are you planning to do with the property you have already bought? Rent it out?

Quit asking tough questions! Can't you see that MarkCas logged in today but opted NOT to address them?

Just play along like DVLP's other four Investards and you'll be fine: https://etherscan.io/address/0x011916f2c9562a3c71181d7189bc20b82dc388c9
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:22:58 PM

Nothing has already been bought, we are still in phase 1 of fund raising.

For maximum ROI we buy and sell on a 9-12 month cycle. In some cases this will be rented but the goal is not become landlords, we are selling the asset

Your coins will be tied to a particular real estate object. Or will it be like a fund for the subsequent purchase of real estate?

Your tokens will be used against the purchase of an asset which will be formed as an SPV company. So while backed against the hard asset, it is a fund structure as there is no transparency in token holder information to include on ownership docs they will be held in an SPV which will repay profits back the investors through ETH

Thanks for the answer. What criteria will you have for selecting real estate?[/size][/color]

We have strict set of parameters when selecting real estate but they key is that we buy at 45% below open market value after refurb completed.

We filter out suitable opportunities and then we do due diligence with a 3rd party provider in that territory

Anything else let me know

Are you better at flipping real estate than penning grammatically correct prose?

We filter out suitable opportunities and then we do due diligence with a 3rd party provider in that territory

I thought your wife was acting as the 3rd party due diligence person thingy. Did she quit?
Ankorus-one

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:03:03 AM

We have strict set of parameters when selecting real estate but they key is that we buy at 45% below open market value after refurb completed.

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it? Is the token cost increasing and paying off?
Ankorus-one

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

Hello. Interested in the given project. There's silence. Is this project still alive? He has no news for you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:06:25 PM

Hello. Interested in the given project. There's silence. Is this project still alive? He has no news for you.

Marc and his wife are busy doing due diligence on abandoned property in Detroit.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:20:37 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 12:32:16 AM by Gleb Gamow

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it? Is the token cost increasing and paying off?

No that is not correct. Check out the white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

An example would be a large building with 12-15 rooms. We would convert this to 4 or 5 apartments with individual title deeds to add value

The silence is just us not spending too much time on this thread as unfortunately it got trolled. We are available for questions at all times on email but we prefer to communicate like grown ups so reach out any time for clarification on any thing

Thanks

WOW!!! As in holy motherfuckin shit WOWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

First off, every single non-nefarious actors will have no problem keeping "TROLLS" at bay, ergo Mark Castley is a motherfuckin nefarious actor.

Proof two that Mark Castley isn't to be trusted with one satoshi. This motherfuckin cocksucker will lie to you in your fuckin face as he once again has demonstrated in what I quoted above.

Ankorus-one asked ...

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it?

Like myself, I'm sure that most every single one of you folks reading this would safely assume that any property that Mark's bullshit company with his wife onboard would make any necessary repairs to a property prior to putting it back on the market so to ensure the most profitable ROI. Surely, we can all agree on that.

Well, you're gonna be fuckin shocked with Mark's reply because it's 100% counter to what we safely assumed, namely ...

No that is not correct. Check out the [grammatically incorrect (spelling is not my forte)] white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

An example would be a large building with 12-15 rooms. We would convert this to 4 or 5 apartments with individual title deeds to add value

Yep, you read correctly from the asshole, Mark Castley. In re repairs, NADA! The poster assumed incorrectly. Mark then goes on to state that properties will be ... WAIT FOR IT ... developed to add value. Sadly, in Mark's fucked up brain, developing a property with intent to add value DOES NOT include a single motherfuckin repair, else the venerable Mark Castley would have stated such and I wouldn't be here sticking it up his fuckin ass.

Mark continues with some crazy-ass example. Purchasing a large building with say 15 rooms, then converting them to say 5 apartments, all to be sold with title deeds.

Question: Who the fuck is gonna buy a 3-room flat consisting at most of ONLY one bedroom, a bathroom and kitchen that ... wait for it again ... needs repairs because Mark is already on record in stating that no repairs will be performed? We're talkin' development here, not repairs. Development as in adding walls, not repairing holes in existing walls. Adding new plumbing, not repairing any leaking plumbing. Adding new wiring, not looking for or repairing any shorts. Any broken steps. Too bad! Leaking roof. Not his problem. Locks on doors don't work. You're fucked, not Mark, for he's just the add-value-to-properties dude so that his Investards can recognize a great ROI.

According to FUCKFACE'S white paper, one type of property they'll be adding to their portfolio with YOUR money is ... TRY NOT TO LAUGH TOO HARD ...

Repossessed or Dilapidated Property at 45% or higher discount

Now, to be totally fair with Mark and his wife who does the due diligence on procured properties while breast feeding their baby girl, I guess we can safely assume that any dilapidated properties added to the portfolio WILL NOT need any repairs because Mark is now on record in stating that NO REPAIRS will be performed on acquired properties prior to flipping them for a wonderful ROI because that's how value is added - repairs cost money, resulting in less value recognized.

That said, the correct answer stemming from Mark's pie hole should have been. "Yes, any necessary repairs will be performed." Full stop! Full stop as in not giving any fuckin TROLLS ammo so to futher claim that Mark Castley is nothing short of a fuckin scam artist.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:24:26 AM

is there a whitepaper? because I want to know more before I put my money to ICO. I don't want fall in trap, especially this is December.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:31:20 AM

is there a whitepaper? because I want to know more before I put my money to ICO. I don't want fall in trap, especially this is December.

Hey, fuckin moron, read the post above yours where the white paper you're seeking is linked. BTW, once you find the link and visit the grammatically incorrect work of art, you'll see that it consists of 80% pertaining to the coin, and 20% dedicated to the pieces of shit properties considered for purchase with YOUR money.
dvs45

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:32:57 AM

Hi there, so you said that your coin can be used anywhere?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:36:09 AM

Hi there, so you said that your coin can be used anywhere?

If yes, it WON'T go toward repairs of properties according to Mark Castley - just buy, develop, then flip sans repairs.
Multi Tom

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:09 AM

No that is not correct. Check out the white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

The silence is just us not spending too much time on this thread as unfortunately it got trolled. We are available for questions at all times on email but we prefer to communicate like grown ups so reach out any time for clarification on any thing

Thanks

WOW!!! As in holy motherfuckin shit WOWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

First off, every single non-nefarious actors will have no problem keeping "TROLLS" at bay, ergo Mark Castley is a motherfuckin nefarious actor.

Proof two that Mark Castley isn't to be trusted with one satoshi. This motherfuckin cocksucker will lie to you in your fuckin face as he once again has demonstrated in what I quoted above.

Ankorus-one asked ...

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it?

Like myself, I'm sure that most every single one of you folks reading this would safely assume that any property that Mark's bullshit company with his wife onboard would make any necessary repairs to a property prior to putting it back on the market so to ensure the most profitable ROI. Surely, we can all agree on that.

Well, you're gonna be fuckin shocked with Mark's reply because it's 100% counter to what we safely assumed, namely ...

No that is not correct. Check out the [grammatically incorrect (spelling is not my forte)] white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

Yep, you read correctly from the asshole, Mark Castley. In re repairs, NADA! The poster assumed incorrectly. Mark then goes on to state that properties will be ... WAIT FOR IT ... developed to add value. Sadly, in Mark's fucked up brain, developing a property with intent to add value DOES NOT include a single motherfuckin repair, else the venerable Mark Castley would have stated such and I wouldn't be here sticking it up his fuckin ass.

Mark continues with some crazy-ass example. Purchasing a large building with say 15 rooms, then converting them to say 5 apartments, all to be sold with title deeds.

Question: Who the fuck is gonna buy a 3-room flat consisting at most of ONLY one bedroom, a bathroom and kitchen that ... wait for it again ... needs repairs because Mark is already on record in stating that no repairs will be performed? We're talkin' development here, not repairs. Development as in adding walls, not repairing holes in existing walls. Adding new plumbing, not repairing any leaking plumbing. Adding new wiring, not looking for or repairing any shorts. Any broken steps. Too bad! Leaking roof. Not his problem. Locks on doors don't work. You're fucked, not Mark, for he's just the add-value-to-properties dude so that his Investards can recognize a great ROI.

According to FUCKFACE'S white paper, one type of property they'll be adding to their portfolio with YOUR money is ... TRY NOT TO LAUGH TOO HARD ...

Repossessed or Dilapidated Property at 45% or higher discount

Now, to be totally fair with Mark and his wife who does the due diligence on procured properties while breast feeding their baby girl, I guess we can safely assume that any dilapidated properties added to the portfolio WILL NOT need any repairs because Mark is now on record in stating that NO REPAIRS will be performed on acquired properties prior to flipping them for a wonderful ROI because that's how value is added - repairs cost money, resulting in less value recognized.

That said, the correct answer stemming from Mark's pie hole should have been. "Yes, any necessary repairs will be performed." Full stop! Full stop as in not giving any fuckin TROLLS ammo so to futher claim that Mark Castley is nothing short of a fuckin scam artist.

Actually having to prove things for this guys is really tedious, you know
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:59:24 AM

<snip>

Yep, but it makes my dick hard as a rock while doing such. Here, let me make your dick hard, bud, with proof that this Mark Castley is not be trusted with one satoshi ...

WHITE PAPER LINK (for blind fuckers): https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/735e33_9ba6544b32214eed95aec0afde6ebc75.pdf

SOMEBODY ELSE'S WHITE PAPER: https://token.gimmer.net/assets/docs/gimmer-wp-en.pdf

Not too bad for a TROLL, eh, Mark? BTW, thanks for satisfying my hard dick. Was it good for you?
Multi Tom

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:51 AM

<snip>

Yep, but it makes my dick hard as a rock while doing such. Here, let me make your dick hard, bud, with proof that this Mark Castley is not be trusted with one satoshi ...

WHITE PAPER LINK (for blind fuckers): https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/735e33_9ba6544b32214eed95aec0afde6ebc75.pdf

SOMEBODY ELSE'S WHITE PAPER: https://token.gimmer.net/assets/docs/gimmer-wp-en.pdf

Not too bad for a TROLL, eh, Mark? BTW, thanks for satisfying my hard dick. Was it good for you?

For this reason I have no doubt in your dick  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:13:55 AM

In case anybody had any doubt in my dick ^^^  Wink ...

Congratulations, Mark Castley, your piece of shit venture made the Scam Accusations section of this forum, proudly indexed by Google: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2622512.0

Feel free to comment within as to why none of your properties warrant repairs prior to flipping after you added some other magical value to them like maybe spraying some Lysol and bleach. BTW, don't mix the two. On second thought, mix the two and take a whiff. It may improve your spelling, albeit you'll still be impaired grammatically.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:51:38 AM

Well, it looks like the team of three is now ONLY a team of two consisting of husband and wife. Let's look into this new momma some more, eh? ...

The first image is the Dec. 9th Google cache for https://cofounderslab.com/profile/jamie-leighcastley ...

Today, it's as follows ...

Nice to see that Mark has a lyin' piece of shit wife to go along with his scammy ass.

Reads to me like she forgot to change where she currently lives, namely in the UK, no longer in Florida. In the past few days, she enhanced her bio in an attempt to find work forgetting that she's already employed by her husband, Mark Castley. I guess child birth does that to some women. Hope she's only throwing out the bath water after giving her daughter a bath, given the mindset she's portrayed of late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: