Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

If you don't like it just leave it and try to find the best for you, simple. Don't push too hard it will kill you slowly and make you loss your profit. We can say many reason about day trading but I believe most people living from that strategy. They like because not only from profit because they really understand what is it. Hope you change your strategy because crypto world still profitable, good luck to you.
We don't need to do day trading especially when we don't have enough fund and time, bitcoin saving or holding would do. Although, he will try it he will not become successful with that kind of negative mindset, if you really want to earn you will find time to know how it works and why people are becoming rich by just doing day trading.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

If you dont like then dont do it, day trading is only for people that make a living by trading, day trading is not guarantee to make a profit, infact I feel its very difficult to get profit everyday by day trading, but if you got a good skill then day trading can multiply your profit
Are you ready to take your loss positively then try day trading or else stay away. Many of my friends tried this method on the stock exchange and lost huge money. I think crypto day trading is also same that's why I did not try this method and not suggest others to try this method.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:15 PM

I am not fond of the bots and day traders who scalp a few cents here and there to try to scoop up small profits, but on the other hand, it's the day trading that brings liquidity and volume to all the coins so this helps to keep the market from stagnating. DAY TRADING has both it's plus and minus aspects but I prefer to invest in projects I really like and grow a long term revenue plan form them of possible.

"a few cents" in this market? hmm.

if you look at how altcoins move up and down you can see it is really not a few cents that people are making while day trading. of course there are always newbies who have no idea what they are doing and and just "play around" in the market thinking they are traders but in reality those who know how to do it are making a lot more.

some people are even making a living from this market! and it is the most profitable way of trading. you can see the altcoins shoot up 100% in only 1 day!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

Day trading is needed very stressful and this is only good for people who can manage their emotions well. Only few people can handle the stress and pressure with day trading I've done this and man it was a roller coaster. I prefer investing now at least I won't be that worried if my coin as of the moment is down since its for long term.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

And also me, even though more people say here in forum fastest way of earning is just day trading well, i strongly disagree to their statement for day trader is you need a full time keep on eyes in crypto exchange market also you're eyes are always in computer. I know all of us are so interested in bitcoin but in that way day trading is an greediness of bitcoin.
Beside from that time, effort and electricity consumption you need before yo called a successful trader and just earned more.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Daytrading should be done with those people who have spent a lot of time making trading analysis , experienced a lot and get used to several disappointed result , so they will go for low but sure profit instead being greedy.

Otherwise i think daytrading style won't suitable and just make you get frustated.
Well, its really important that you know what you are doing inside the exchange, people who can manage to anticipate certain changes between
the current value will short the trade and earned but like what you have said its experience that gives them knowledge on how to find what sign
that they can get to place their entry and exit zone.
a newcomer will never fit for day trading in my opinion , guess what?

you need to have a careful analysis with quick decision , otherwise you will miss every single important moment and instead to buy low and sell high it turns so wrong. in the end you place your money just like wagering money on gambling.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

At this point u can just buy everything  Cheesy
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:21:54 AM

It seems to me a little strange to talk about money in a so emotional way.
You trade to make money, that's all.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and - if you are good - daytrading (and much more scalping) is the best way to make fast gain, if you know your job.
Other aspects seems to me irrelevant.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:31:22 AM

If you are trading one crypto coin then you are still like supporting it.
You want more of their coin by enlarging the money that you have through trading.
It aint that bad. Aint we all want to have a better life by making a lot of money?
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:12 AM

Then HODL. That's also a great way to earn money but you can earn more if you actually day trade, people can earn more than $1000 a day in day trading.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:14:03 AM

Different persons have different preferences. You may don’t like day trading but many traders are into this. This is just one of the many ways to trade. If you day trade it doesn’t mean you “rape” the cryptocurrency, it just means you are preferring shorter time frame to trade and this is where other people are comfident to trade with. Actually the weird feeling you felt when you trade is the exact feeling day traders feel when they do day trade. There is a rush feeling, there is the thrill that makes you pumped up to do better and learn the charts better. Day trading requires experience and higher skill for reading and analyzing charts because of higher volatility in prices. But if you are not into day trading, then you may want to consider yourself as an investor if you prefer for long term investment.

sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

Daytrading is more for those who are perfect at trading (including technical analysis and other astrology-like stuff) and perfectly bad at understanding of underlying blockchain-based techs. In comparison to regular mid-term reinvesting daytrading is far more time consuming and profit is not predictable.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:05 AM

Daytrading is one of the most lucrative trades, but besides Daytrading also has a lot of risk, you have to have a very strong mentality, because with this Daytrading you can get tremendous benefits, but Daytrading can also make you totally fall where in the absence of trade .

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:19:09 AM

If you are trading one crypto coin then you are still like supporting it.
You want more of their coin by enlarging the money that you have through trading.
It aint that bad. Aint we all want to have a better life by making a lot of money?
yes of course we want to have a better life by making a lot of money, that way one of them, multiplying investments with coins through the trading market, then our money will be much more, and our future will be bright.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

Day trading take alot of time also have good in psikologis like always patient and dont be greedy. In my opinion much better doing longterm trading buy some coin now and sell it in a few month but choose coin that has strong in fundamental.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:39:15 AM

Each of us is entitled to our own opinion so if that is yours then I respect it. There are many kind of traders depending on what they prefer and there are many who prefer day trading and there are others who want to hold on for long to their coins. I think most of professional traders day trade because it is their playing field and they just know and feel the market. Many of them are margin trading so just a little movement can be very profitable. Margin trading is not recommended for the newbies that's why holding is the preferable way and it doesn't involve that much pressure when you are holding than actively trading daily.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

Daytrading is one of the most lucrative trades, but besides Daytrading also has a lot of risk, you have to have a very strong mentality, because with this Daytrading you can get tremendous benefits, but Daytrading can also make you totally fall where in the absence of trade .

Very risky, and not advisable for just a simple trader. Personally, I prefer long term trading because in my strategy I have a target price and the cut loss so basically It can’t hit for just a day. You must be an experienced trader for you to make good money in day trading.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:12:59 AM

Same here, I also tried day trading once like for a whole month and I don't think it is my thing. I don't have the patience to wait and stare at the charts waiting for the rise and fall of the coins I was trading. And I think it is for those who have lots of patience, nothing else to think about or do and I think it's for the experts in my opinion. It was exhausting on my end at that time and that's the reason why I had to go for long term instead of short term although you do get a lot of profits out of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

It depends on a lot of things, if you are just an inexperienced trader and you are just a newbie who are is only looking to earn money, then dont do it, because you are going to make a lot of mistakes and this will make you lose your money. Be careful, nothing is that easy as it seems .

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:34 AM

Day trading is not for beginners and those who can afford to sit all day, analyzing the price of coins. But the result from this can be both lamentable and enchanting, but again everything depends on luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: