Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

Really, ive been taking profits. Shifting positions. Forking. Ive gained, but still... its trading air really and my OP still holds truth.... im just gonna leave it as it is now really. I dont care anymore if the price drops. Or trying to time the market. I converted into eth sunday and bagged it to coinbase ready to cash out and that is that. While doing so eth gained quite some as well. So all good, but i just gonna hodl. U cant ride every train.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:24:24 PM

Day trading is not for anyone and there are people who are the best in doing swing trading or just investing alone rather than day trading because day trading is a very risky kind of trading since you are not holding it for at least more than 24 hours because you need to sell it either you will get some profit or not.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

I think day trading can make you super emotional at first because you are preying on the highs and lows and really upset if you don't hit your target. Obviously, the goal is to let go of emotions, so weekly/monthly/HODLs makes that a lot easier. I tried day trading and I sucked, I was better off holding from the lower range I bought at :/

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
ZenRoy

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:30 PM

Day trading is so risky that some traders don't even attempt to do it as a means of making a living. The larger the time-frame the safer your money.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

Day trading is not for anyone and there are people who are the best in doing swing trading or just investing alone rather than day trading because day trading is a very risky kind of trading since you are not holding it for at least more than 24 hours because you need to sell it either you will get some profit or not.

You will know the trading process. Then you will start the trading. Trading is not to easy to peocess you will invest the trading and rotate the bitcoin in the market places. Then you will process. You will know all thing about the trading then you will process the trading. Most of the people need to exchage the bitcoin so you will know the trading proces. Some places coin not accept.  So people will be chage the coin. If start the trading you will exchge the money on time.  It good to use for the all people it will conect the all country people. But you will rotate the coin some people buy the coin and sell. So you will learn the trading pricess information. You will check the trading market place you will get some ideas. Then you will get the you will know all about.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:49:51 PM

You will know the trading process. Then you will start the trading. Trading is not to easy to peocess you will invest the trading and rotate the bitcoin in the market places. Then you will process. You will know all thing about the trading then you will process the trading. Most of the people need to exchage the bitcoin so you will know the trading proces. Some places coin not accept.  So people will be chage the coin. If start the trading you will exchge the money on time.  It good to use for the all people it will conect the all country people. But you will rotate the coin some people buy the coin and sell. So you will learn the trading pricess information. You will check the trading market place you will get some ideas. Then you will get the you will know all about.
The best teacher of all time is though experience, if we wanted to become successful in what we are doing it requires failure, so many failures to encounter until we finally achieve what we want to be, of course some of the experts in trading here had lose sometimes before they got their key strategy.
Willeampere

Activity: 462

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:45:25 PM

Day trading is so risky that some traders don't even attempt to do it as a means of making a living. The larger the time-frame the safer your money.

Daily trading people earn money, many people are borrowing and trying to make short-term trading. As a result, short-term trading can sometimes be profitable. Sometimes there are good opportunities daily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:22:15 PM

Often, daily trading helps trader get a quick income, but sometimes it also makes a lot of losses due to the sensitivity of the market with the bad news will cause the coin to fall continuously. In order to earn good income from trade daily, you should learn more about candlestick chart analysis to find out the best buy price to sell the most profitable.

Dek!

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:41 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:28:46 AM by Dek!

I have been a day trader and I have been a hodler.

I am with you on this. Even if you make money with day trading, it still sucks. Big time. Or may be it's just me, because I may have ADHD.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:25:57 AM

Yes, I agree with you, I was daytrader and it takes a lot of time and I do not have much time for me. You have to trade a lot and do a lot of technical analysts + research on the coins. It's very stressful but in the long run it's not as profitable as the long-term trader, because just by taking Bitcoin you still earn a lot of profit by doing nothing

Not really. Day trading can get you pretty good profit on a daily basis. But you're right, it will require a big chunk of your day to analyze the market, study the coins and check the movement most of the time. I also prefer hodling but i know many people who've become rich through day trading so it really works for some people

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:36:11 AM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
Day trading is not for the fainthearted, and I won't really say it is actually good enough to day trade when you can just settle for the big wins by having an entry position with some good analysis. Day trading requires a lot and it can be extremely stressful which is something I cannot imagine myself doing no matter how much people are making from it, I am good enough with what I am earning with positioning trading.
Jarx

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:31:21 AM

I'm following you, mate.
It's like the idea: if cataclysm happened and the group of survivors start deciding whom to invite: some master carpenter or daytrader, who is you then?
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

yea mostly people don't like day trading because day trading is very hard job and also more risky as compare to other type of trading and with addition with this day trading need high experience as compare to holding trading while mostly people like holding trading which is quite easy job and more profitable and less risky also.
samuel999

Activity: 256

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:36:04 AM

I’ve never thought of it that way but I do feel there’s always some things that are best left sacred  I don’t believe bit coin and crypto currency is one of them. I cherish real things in life Family, friends and hobbies not whether trading crypto currency’s feels weird.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:01 AM

Day trading is needed very stressful and this is only good for people who can manage their emotions well. Only few people can handle the stress and pressure with day trading I've done this and man it was a roller coaster. I prefer investing now at least I won't be that worried if my coin as of the moment is down since its for long term.
Day trading is through a very good way of making fast money but it is not human possible for all of us to do well in day trading. There is nothing to be worried about if you are not having good expertise in day trading. You can opt any other way of making money like that of holding of bitcoin or long-term investment. Do not put your head in a stuff which you don’t really understand.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:14:04 AM

Day trading is needed very stressful and this is only good for people who can manage their emotions well. Only few people can handle the stress and pressure with day trading I've done this and man it was a roller coaster. I prefer investing now at least I won't be that worried if my coin as of the moment is down since its for long term.
Day trading is through a very good way of making fast money but it is not human possible for all of us to do well in day trading. There is nothing to be worried about if you are not having good expertise in day trading. You can opt any other way of making money like that of holding of bitcoin or long-term investment. Do not put your head in a stuff which you don’t really understand.
Mastery can help us to get well to it but to be able to do this we might experience loses, but trading is indeed hard todo when we don't put our attention on it since we need to watch the market movements, having many activities to earn crypto can help us to find our expertise on where we can focus.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:33:07 AM

Day trading need more experience and more time than swing trading/long term trading and also need good psikologis because we doing buy and sell mamy time. I also dont like it and prefer longterm trading because more easy to do it and also the profit can be higher.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Day trading consist many risk, for example is yesterday nigh blood. Bitcoin drop more than 2k$, and all top coins drop more than 20% its price. That is no chance to win with trading these days.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:50:40 AM

No problem man, if you are not good at skills to trade every day, you can choose another way to get rich. invest in long term or work for bounty campaign.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:18:52 AM

I think day trading can make you super emotional at first because you are preying on the highs and lows and really upset if you don't hit your target. Obviously, the goal is to let go of emotions, so weekly/monthly/HODLs makes that a lot easier. I tried day trading and I sucked, I was better off holding from the lower range I bought at :/
Most people who really had no strategy or some little bit of analytical skills always end up fumbling anyway because it is something that is extremely necessary for day trading. You cannot get good at it if you get emotional because that will never help at all. The best is to stay on top of your game, know what you are doing, and stick with all the strategies to make you profit. It is good, with some experience you can know how to manage the risk, while making huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: