Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:44:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

Most of the people like day Trading but if you lose with your trading and that’s way you can’t like day trading ? If you don’t know about trend with crypto coin market so you must lose and you think day trading is not good but I’m like only daytrading because I know how to make profit with daytrading.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

Same like me, I dont like day trade because need full time, good skill in technical analysis and good psikologis. For trader does not have all that thing much better doing swing trading, buy now and hold a few month and choosed coin that has strong in fundamental. This way can be promising big profit and less time to do it.

Well dude i strongly agree with you, day trading is need to be full time in trading need electricity consumption and highly risk earning way.
And also need technical skills and strategies to be a good trader. However still i don't want in day trader it cause a lot of time, effort and also emotional intense.
Why should i make busy my life with day trading there's other way to earned by investing less risk and time consumed.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:44:01 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
It depends for the traders, me i like to do daily trading or short term trading because i can maximized my earnings just having small capital but it gives me high profit, yes this is very tiring but imagine you can generate good money daily it will cover all of sweat of searching and monitoring of altcoin value but i have coins for long term.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:48:08 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
It depends for the traders, me i like to do daily trading or short term trading because i can maximized my earnings just having small capital but it gives me high profit, yes this is very tiring but imagine you can generate good money daily it will cover all of sweat of searching and monitoring of altcoin value but i have coins for long term.

As per me guessing prices based on daily or for short term is not always possible and we also need to have a lot of free time to buy and sell at right time. If you miss that right time then you may need to wait for long to sell ar profit. I don't have so much time to monitor prices constantly so I usually go for long-term coins. But nothing wrong with trying day trading with small amount instead of going with the very big amount.
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:04:23 PM

the same way as i'm, i do not like it terribly. the percentage of my loss in daily trading is 60%, i do that much time but never gain the profit. i think that i better to do longterm investment. so, basically i just buy and hold but with need more attention to choose good investment coin.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

It hard to make profit for daily trading, its hard to predict which coin will change the value within a day unlike bitcoin time to time fluctuates happens. Me i do trading based on value of coins in marketcap  and most of the time i do 4 to 5 days holding if the coin already reach my target value then that is the time for selling my coins.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:40:00 PM

I never experienced being in your situation due to the fact that I never trade before but my best friend was the one who deal with it and the reason why I know it because he told me most of the time that trading at night is way much better than day trading. And for me, the reason why you have felt such things is because you are not used of it because your mind is much more active and skilled during night hours. And one thing is because of the atmosphere and the environment like it is quiet at night which has the ability to relax our mind.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

That's how you see it and that's respectable. Though i don't quite agree entirely with you. Daytrading is same as playing with stocks. It's meant to make quick profit. And you don't really have to stick behind the coin you believe in exclusively. That's why i admire day traders  because it takes a lot to get through it compared to hodling.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

That's how you see it and that's respectable. Though i don't quite agree entirely with you. Daytrading is same as playing with stocks. It's meant to make quick profit. And you don't really have to stick behind the coin you believe in exclusively. That's why i admire day traders  because it takes a lot to get through it compared to hodling.

I actually got better at it. But now i do it more as in taking profits. And crypto i know one or two about or that sounds promising. The last 2 weeks ive been bagging up. Obviously riding it. Then i take some profits and letting the rest ride. Or buying back in at lower prices.

Though i do it in a controlled way. Lets say there is fomo and controlled fomo. If u see potential jump in. Set a tight stoploss. But the last days that wasnt needed...

I rode Tron this way... when it was still 40 sat.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:44:00 PM

That's how you see it and that's respectable. Though i don't quite agree entirely with you. Daytrading is same as playing with stocks. It's meant to make quick profit. And you don't really have to stick behind the coin you believe in exclusively. That's why i admire day traders  because it takes a lot to get through it compared to hodling.

I actually got better at it. But now i do it more as in taking profits. And crypto i know one or two about or that sounds promising. The last 2 weeks ive been bagging up. Obviously riding it. Then i take some profits and letting the rest ride. Or buying back in at lower prices.

Though i do it in a controlled way. Lets say there is fomo and controlled fomo. If u see potential jump in. Set a tight stoploss. But the last days that wasnt needed...

I rode Tron this way... when it was still 40 sat.
I like daily trading as I can control my bitcoin or other coins, but I cannot do that when I do have a work/job. So for now I'll just hold my bitcoin and wait for it to gain profit. I will do daily trading whenever I am ready enough to handle my time and can focus with it.
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

Day trading is an extremely risky way of playing with your money. You might lose a lot more than you gain when starting out. I would still prefer long-term investments and continue to work for the future.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:47:54 PM

unfortunately I am different from you, I really like day trading or short-term trading and just rely on a few pumps and dumps just because I only work to make trades so I need income every day.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

Same here, I also am not a fan of day trading and its actually very exhausting for me. It takes most of my time when I can do other things within the day. But it was actually a good thing I tried day trading for a while, it made me realize which is more convenient for me and I also was able to manage my time.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

I understand your moral concept when you say you don't like low-efort trades. Honestly, I wouldn't say no for day trade if I could get nice profits like you. There is no mercy in the market and you gotta take the profit no matter short term or long term trade.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

Day trading is an extremely risky way of playing with your money. You might lose a lot more than you gain when starting out. I would still prefer long-term investments and continue to work for the future.
It is risky if you dont know how to manage your money. Day trading is good if you can manage your time and can observe price from time to time. For me I do long term because of lack of time to spend in day trading, so it still depends on a person on how it can manage the day trading.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

I would like to know what you are really trying to imply here,what is the ultimate aim of trading,to have a novelty time pass. Roll Eyes  if you are good at something and if you are making good use of it,make the most of it and multiply your assets and that is the ultimate aim for everyone,even if you invest for years hoping for a price increase or for individuals investing on the day of the rally,both have one aim,to make the maximum profit. Tongue
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

I would like to know what you are really trying to imply here,what is the ultimate aim of trading,to have a novelty time pass. Roll Eyes  if you are good at something and if you are making good use of it,make the most of it and multiply your assets and that is the ultimate aim for everyone,even if you invest for years hoping for a price increase or for individuals investing on the day of the rally,both have one aim,to make the maximum profit. Tongue

yes, i came to better terms. Whats needed though for me, it cant be pnd or some shitcoin. For example i dont touch ripple and i stay away from that lending crap. Although for one time i bought into goldreward ico for fun and as a noob i investedin Bitconnect, in which i actually just broke even btw. :p (not recommended though, would v made much more by just holding btc)
vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:59:01 PM

As others said, yes one needs to be very skilled and focused to daytrade.  It can be compared sports like Basketball, Football or becoming a doctor. One has put in years of practice to become profitable daytrader.
I will daytrade when charting and trading platforms like Metatrader, Sierracharts or Ninjatrader can be used to trade cryptos.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:24:16 PM

You stand to lose anyway, however you trade if your approach is not backed by good understanding of how the market works. As for day trading, any knowledgeable trader can by keying into and staying put with the dominant market trend, sail with the wind behind them than against the tide. For instance, if a market is confirmed to be in any up trend, a day trader can act smarter by hunting for only oversold conditions before placing any order.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:29:09 PM

You stand to lose anyway, however you trade if your approach is not backed by good understanding of how the market works. As for day trading, any knowledgeable trader can by keying into and staying put with the dominant market trend, sail with the wind behind them than against the tide. For instance, if a market is confirmed to be in any up trend, a day trader can act smarter by hunting for only oversold conditions before placing any order.

Exactly, know matter what you do, how you do, if its not correct, you are going to loose it anyway.  Day Trading requires good set of technical analytical skills, and with good quick decision making power. Also do not follow others, I have seen many who tries to advice others and newbies follows them and maximum time they make losses.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: