Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

As a same point of me . i'm also don't like day trading because i'm don't know which coin is better for trading so i'm lose with day trading so now a days i'm stop my day trading.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

I do daytrading or longterm as long as it gives an profits. Sometimes, there is a good gap to enjoy trading scalping. Because, several times i am experienced a pretty good profit increase with daytrading.
It is not at all possible for each and every one of us to do well in day trading there comes number of situations when you suffer a huge loss especially in day trading as it is quite a risky thing to do. If you are unable to do well in day trading, then there is no point of trying your luck time and again as this will only result in more loss and nothing else. Opt that thing in which there are greater chances of your success.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

in my opinion, daily trading is just suitable with people who has much technical skill and huntting news skill. Therefore, you should shift to invest in good coin in long term such as ETH, Bitcoin, Litecoin...
You obviously cannot ride every train. You just have to hop in one and hope it gets you to your destination safely before you consider joining a new one to take you ahead. The market is a crazy one and most times, you can just keep making some crazy decisions and then asking yourself how you even got there in the first place.

It is good you were even able to cash out quickly before the whole market crazy dump started and once the craze is over, that would even be a good time to buy back into the market.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:49:08 PM

I'm more into long term investment but sometimes i do daytrading. Through daytrading, i've learned how to be more patient and controlling my emotions. The most important is don't trade more than you can afford to lose.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

in my opinion, daily trading is just suitable with people who has much technical skill and huntting news skill. Therefore, you should shift to invest in good coin in long term such as ETH, Bitcoin, Litecoin...
You obviously cannot ride every train. You just have to hop in one and hope it gets you to your destination safely before you consider joining a new one to take you ahead. The market is a crazy one and most times, you can just keep making some crazy decisions and then asking yourself how you even got there in the first place.

It is good you were even able to cash out quickly before the whole market crazy dump started and once the craze is over, that would even be a good time to buy back into the market.
one way or another there are two groups of traders, and first of all these are people who are constantly on the stock exchange and tirelessly make money at price fluctuations. And secondly, those who have earned other methods of coins and sell them are selling. Everyone takes their niche in the crypto-currency world and therefore have every quality of a professional.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
WHAT??  You have got to be kidding.  Cry Trading is bæ bruh. I don't know why you don't like trading but do think twice, investments are really essential for a person on a long run in order to at least cope up with long term expenditures. Invest now and you won't have to worry much in the future, where you have to shell out so much money on your kid's education and you have to build their entire life. Think again man, what if this time you end up liking it? Roll Eyes

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

I think trader should make at least 6 trades per week
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:57:56 PM

Day trading is really good for just profits. If you just profits, go for day trading. Just try to learn how to read candles or different pattern, there are many videos in youtube about that. Also day trading will test your patience and positive mind.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

I also do not like daily trading I prefer weekly or monthly trading even I also often annual trading which means I hold the coin for 1 year and it will give very much result than daily trading.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:04:00 AM

Don't feel bad about it. It's part of the game, profit isn't bad and daytrading neither. To feel better about it, try to use the profit you make doing something useful for you and for other people, use the profit to integrate people who you like, have some nice time with those you like and always think this money is being well used, if you didn't have it, you coudn't be having so good moments and giving others the chance to have too.

Also, taking advantage from volatility and using this to make profit isn't harming Bitcoin, when price drops you are giving others the chance to buy cheap and it can always rise again!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:46:50 AM

Don't feel bad. Warrant Buffet is not a day trader either. Smart long term investment is more profitable. If I did not trade my bitcoin I would have made more profit by now LOL
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:13:11 AM

It sounds to me like you may be too emotionally attached to the kinds of crypto you trade. But that's okay. just buy and hodl at least for a while.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:10:21 PM

Really, ive been taking profits. Shifting positions. Forking. Ive gained, but still... its trading air really and my OP still holds truth.... im just gonna leave it as it is now really. I dont care anymore if the price drops. Or trying to time the market. I converted into eth sunday and bagged it to coinbase ready to cash out and that is that. While doing so eth gained quite some as well. So all good, but i just gonna hodl. U cant ride every train.
That is just the point of the day trade. You capitalize on all the little swings and hope you get to make profits on them.
The good thing about it though is that in the process, you can get to make good profit and in the end, it can be the otherwise.

Also, it is a type of trading that you need to always be at alert for any news, so you do not end up getting screwed and also monitoring the trade every single time. It is stressful, it can pay a lot, but it requires being careful.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

I am also not too comfortable with daily trading, somehow more loss than profit but maybe because my trading abilities are lacking expert and I was too tired and do not have time to do daily trading.
I prefer long term trading, it more comfortable, fit and get profit to me.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

No problem man, if you are not good at skills to trade every day, you can choose another way to get rich. invest in long term or work for bounty campaign.
There is no any other option then except trading because trading is one of the fast growing currency and there are a lot of people who are earning from it with different resources but I think trading is one of the best and good option for it because bitcoin is from trading you can earn on daily base and also it don’t need extra time from you so in my opinion trading is best of the best sources of income than any other option.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:08:14 AM

Day trading is a sophisticated thing, I always try to day trade i start with profit and when you lose a % it hits hard because of the fact you always thinking but it should go up , should go up, and you end up either lower than your profits %.

In my opinion day trading should be studied before attempted, and should be with precautions with every move, because what you lose is harder to make , if you make wager $100 lose 20% , you will remain with 80, and to get 80 back to 100 , you need 25% increment , thus you gotta calculate your entrys and exits very wisely, and every loss hits harder than the profit.
Don’t you think everyone when comes as a newbie in the market, he is not experienced at all. So how can you say that only an experience man can do this day trading?How a man get experienced if he is not allowed to do this job. Once this is a newbie and then he joins this day trading for the very first time, played, strategics and then first experience could be gained. So anybody can do this not only experienced ones.
UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

Daytrading is often presented as the fastest, shortest and easiest way to wealth. However this happens very rarely! Daytraders as a rule suffer serious financial losses in the first months of trading. Most of them never become professional traders because they quickly run out of money.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Daytrading is often presented as the fastest, shortest and easiest way to wealth. However this happens very rarely! Daytraders as a rule suffer serious financial losses in the first months of trading. Most of them never become professional traders because they quickly run out of money.

Agree day trading is one of the fastest way to earn profit because it is only day trading like hour by hour you are getting profit and you will cut it by the end of the day, will that is also one of the best strategy in trading that you want to earn profit with in that day but it really requires for me a lot of capital or investment because if you want to earn profit then i could say that you will need a lot of money because the movement of market is slow so meaning low profit if it pumps. 
derekok

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

I think you mean you don't like speculating on coins full stop. It's not just day trading but trading which makes you feel strange? Not a problem,  you associate work with profit not sitting at a computer pressing buttons. But that is the modern world, if you see research and trading as work you should come round.  Risk is also a part of it and you can be rewarded for taking that risk which is legitimate.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:08:05 PM

I am also a friend, since I learned about crypto here I have to learn self-restraint, keep monitor, keep watching, and do observation and research to get maximum result. I hold for long-term is the best way to keep investing at the moment, but be careful and watch out for continuous support for the coin itself. investing in the short term like gambling ... is a big risk i think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: