Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:10:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:15:01 PM

really, especially the last days is very easy really ofcourse. I never been angry or emotional, i did took lesson though, about losing money. Scared perhaps is better word. Poker could make me angry like nothing else. Never have that with trade, but more hollow feeling. Now i just do it as i see oppurtunity and not being  to greedy. Just take what comes to me as im surfing.
what you are able to be while you are in day trading is the best for you that you are able to make some profit the enough profit and nothing to be greedy and of course right discipline and being knowledgable while you are in day trading.
Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:18:18 PM

I both love and hate day trading. I work on the computer anyway, so I always have a few exchanges open, watching what's going on. I've made some great trades and I've made some terrible trades. The big thing I have to nail into my head and work on is patience. If it goes down, it almost always at some point returns to where it was.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:48:20 AM

Actually, Daily trading may be working for FIAT but it's dangerous in crypto. I was making profit, but the profit wasn't much due to me being unskilled and it definitely wasn't worth it for me. The first few days I've done day trading I was staring at graphs and charts with laser focus the whole day. At the end of each days I felt literally sick; like I was feeling dizzy and not far from throwing up.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:29:02 AM

i also don't like day trading because day trading is very fast and need too much experience while also day trading is very risky which is very tense work while holding trading is best and easy job while also less risky as compare to day trading.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:27:18 AM

It depends on a lot of things, if you are just an inexperienced trader and you are just a newbie who are is only looking to earn money, then dont do it, because you are going to make a lot of mistakes and this will make you lose your money. Be careful, nothing is that easy as it seems .

Day trading is no doubt quite a hectic job to do. It really requires lot of hard work and above all you have very less time to manage the things in an efficient manner. If you do want to go for day trading, then the only thing which can help you in achieving your goal is making of the right decision and that too at the very right time. you do need to analyses the situation very much carefully before making any decision.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

It depends on a lot of things, if you are just an inexperienced trader and you are just a newbie who are is only looking to earn money, then dont do it, because you are going to make a lot of mistakes and this will make you lose your money. Be careful, nothing is that easy as it seems .

Day trading is no doubt quite a hectic job to do. It really requires lot of hard work and above all you have very less time to manage the things in an efficient manner. If you do want to go for day trading, then the only thing which can help you in achieving your goal is making of the right decision and that too at the very right time. you do need to analyses the situation very much carefully before making any decision.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Daily trading is a hard work belongs the experts who can works the hours in the laptop. It will make you crazy easily. So, i have choosen the investment is my strategy

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:14:28 PM by keyzersoze

Daytrading isn’t for everyone. Most people are better off just investing and following the trends on bigger timeframes.
Less stress and risk.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
There is someone telling me If you really feel like don't like anymore something then quit it, give up on it because the more you do it with no heart at all you lose it instead. That's really right where we can see that sometimes we don't appreciate anymore what we do even we made plenty of money we're just giving up because we feel like tired. That's life after we have everything then there are times come in our mind that it's like all useless where were not even appreciated it.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

Daytrading isn’t for everyone. Most people are better off just investing and following the trends on bigger timeframes.
Less stress and risk.

Daytrading is not healthy, because those coins are not always increase, we need a perfect timing in trading we need time to research about the coin .
odinson0008

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:29:50 PM

The best technique I have figured for myself is shortterm trading on boolinger bands.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:48 PM

Less stress and risk.

Daytrading is not healthy, because those coins are not always increase, we need a perfect timing in trading we need time to research about the coin .
It depends on the trader itself because some other are good at it. For me i like day trading but it is stressful if you can't get out when the drops. Researching doesn't much needed in a day trade.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
Day trading is very risky although the profit could be great.This method is not suitable for everyone.Typically, day traders are well-educated and well-funded.
So  I dont like daytrading too
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

Is there also night trading? Im newbie and was first heard about day trading. Wow! There are many kinds of trading will soon know about it all.
My opinion in this thread is "If you already are not happy anymore about what you do better quit what you are telling and live to the fullest not to the foolish".
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

yes trading that fits and will earn very much profit is long term trading, if only the daily is not very profitable. altcoin trading at cheap prices do as you save or invest.
Trading is not gambling at all, it just demands some sound knowledge about the market and different coins you are dealing with. You simply need to buy your coin, hold it until it reaches a value which is higher than the one you bought it at and then simply sell it off for making some good money. Well as far as bitcoin is concerned, indeed the set option lies in holding it for long time period for handsome profit.
rafabud

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

I have been day trading for roughly 5 months now, and i have different perspectives on it. It is an effective method for actually making a living, if the right knowledge, amount of money and time is invested, but also very risky in terms of psychological stability and time consuming if not done by someone with good experience. As some of the users here, i experienced some kind of sickness, and being involved with it all helped my relationships turn a bit less stable. On the other hand, i wouldn't say it is a way of exploiting bitcoin, that is a negative way of looking at it. If it wasn't for day trading, cryptocurrencies would probably take much longer to popularize. Instead, i see it as one of the many possibilities brought by such disruptive technology, as any other good that gets into the market, traditional or not. It is a very good way for accumulating different coins and holding, i risk saying that it even makes the system stronger and healthier, for it maintains a viable cycle and gives many the opportunity to learn in different ways, either regarding getting to know the market or practicing self control and discipline. From a deeper philosophical point of view, risk management is always part of everything we do in our daily basis, and we should learn how to improve it, thus facilitating the acquisition of know-how to make good use of all the tools that are available for us to prosper in different aspects of life.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

Well, I too don't day-trade unless I have a good information of coin price rise or fall. Recently, I knew NXT was going to dump on 28th. I placed a very low bid. Order was filled. Instant 50% profit. I started day trading when btc-bch were battling. Buying the lows and selling at highs. It's kind of like an adrenaline rush when price falls below your buy point and so I stopped it.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:26:40 PM

Totally agree.

I moved on to buying coins at their lower value and it worked out pretty good. Holding onto good coins/projects pay off.
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

Its not that easy how it sounds in theorie. I tried a lot. SOme times it works, buying cheap, selling high. But sometimes i buyed, and wait for de dump. But the coin never dumps again to the price i sold. So holding its much safer!
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

Actually i like all of kind of trading. I like all of them because most important is not how i do trading but money or income or profit is the most important one.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:09:46 AM

It depends on how good you are while you are trading.. if you are horrible on it and you do not even have a minimal knowledge about forex, then you are lost, completely lost on it.

Just try to learn about how to trade, and you will be succesfull ,of course.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: