Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

If you are not pro, the best for you is simply holder. But first of all you should take the time to search for promising coins.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

Every one has their own views and opinions, right? Some love day trading, some don't. Some prefer to just buy and hodl that coin for long-term. You don't like day trading, don't, just buy and sell whenever you get a profit then. Day trading is not for everyone, so guess that defines it. My say is that I have so much while trading, I have got a few losses but I have got way more profits. How? Analyzing situations accordingly and I do not have the habit of getting scared and panicky when prices go down. I guess thats it.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

To engage in day trading you need to have a lot of experience and patience and time. This should be a professional activity. Otherwise it will be like a game of poker entirely on luck
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
Yeah, that's the right choice.
I also do not like daytrading, it makes me tired, one day I have to sit on the computer 15/24 led, stay up late, get up early .. very tired. So I gave up daytrading
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

I have tried daytrading but I am not skilled for that, I tend to lose money. On the other side, I have realised that I am a much better medium term or long term trader. You also waist much less time. You only buy and sell when you REALLY see the graphs screaming for action. And anyway I deal only with coins I would like or wouldn't mind to hold long term. This looks more like investing than trading.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kit-kat

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

Day trading on cryptos seems a little bit more difficult to me than day trading currencies - on Forex, you can literally one-click buy/sell, whereas on the crypto exchanges you have to manually type in your prices/amounts? So if you needed those split-second reactions, it's not exactly going to work in your favour all the time, and the price must slip a bit too depending on how large the exchange is and the volume going through it.

Do any of you use a particular exchange for day-trading verses long-term? Long term I thought the best practice was to store coins in wallets off exchanges too?
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

Day trading on cryptos seems a little bit more difficult to me than day trading currencies - on Forex, you can literally one-click buy/sell, whereas on the crypto exchanges you have to manually type in your prices/amounts? So if you needed those split-second reactions, it's not exactly going to work in your favour all the time, and the price must slip a bit too depending on how large the exchange is and the volume going through it.

Do any of you use a particular exchange for day-trading verses long-term? Long term I thought the best practice was to store coins in wallets off exchanges too?
Trade day requires you to have very good knowledge about the market and coin analysis, in order to get success you also need to invest quite a bit of time and money to capture it. I know the professional trader they do daily business and the profit they get is huge. The market is currently very stable so I think this will be a good time for investors to keep their coin instead of trading.

paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

So at the moment I HODL but I  have some coins that I use for daytrading because even if there are high risks, there are also good rewards. But I'm careful and only use the profits that I made.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

Trade day requires you to have very good knowledge about the market and coin analysis, in order to get success you also need to invest quite a bit of time and money to capture it. I know the professional trader they do daily business and the profit they get is huge. The market is currently very stable so I think this will be a good time for investors to keep their coin instead of trading.
Market would never be stable. Volatility would be always there on which traders would able to make money on those kind of movements this is why we do love volatile prices. Day trading isnt really simple because as being said you would really require experience and skills before you do get the idea on how to execute day trades but before that you would really suffer losses for how many times but somehow you can able to learn it up as you do make trades along the way.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Often, daily trading helps trader get a quick income, but sometimes it also makes a lot of losses due to the sensitivity of the market with the bad news will cause the coin to fall continuously. In order to earn good income from trade daily, you should learn more about candlestick chart analysis to find out the best buy price to sell the most profitable.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

when market is in decline i stop day trading, im leaving it to consolidate and get out of the down trend
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

short term too. in this week you can make money from any altcoin. just keep hold top 50 and get free money
I also dont like day trading because i am not so expert in trading so for me day trading is very hard and i think day trading is not for me so im just holding.
Just because you find day trading hard, which is hard in real also, should not be enough reason to hate this method. It is risky and complex but it is also very beneficial. A person can make money on daily basis. What can be better than this ?
Try to day trade an asset like bitcoin which has a future. Sell out the coin in the morning and check the value in the evening, if it is low, buy more coins. If it is high wait till next day.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

As a newbie dy trading can be very sressfull, but also profitable. But when you dont hve strong nerves, you will make a lot of loss. So for people who are new in to cryptocurrenciews holding is much better option!
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

Day trading need most of your time which i don't have and i can't stay hanging in front of markets that is why i prefer to go with long term methodology choosing best coins to store for at least one year .
yeah I think daytrading takes a lot of time every day because you have to do some analysis on certain coins and have to stand by in the market because the price change is very fast moving, I think if you do not have much time then it would be better if you choose long term investment, because longterm investment it does not take much time every day
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

Day trading has helped many people make a lot of money while the market is up but nowadays the trade is facing many difficulties when the market goes down very deep and fluctuate. Previously I was very commercial, but now I do not do that anymore, but most of me buy good coin and hold it for a long time. I think the holding is more appropriate for this volatile market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
iarkusha

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

Day trading is very profitable if you have enough skills. Especially on cryptocurrencies. 
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Well if you do not like what daytrading is, just stop doing it, it is simple as that. I prefer to hold, seriously, it is much more profitable than just being stuck all day long in front of your computer in order to make a little profit from that.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

Daytrading is for very skilled and those who have plenty of time or trading is their only occupation. Otherwise it's very hard to be successful and this type of trading is very risky although the profit could be great especialy when the situation on the market is like. I can understand the feeling that you have and daytrading might look very agressive but still it's the one of the most popular and profitable forms of trading.
Yes it is true. It is very tempting to be into daytrading but the fact that it is really hard if you are still new on that field makes me think not just twice but many times especially because I got a job that almost consume all of my time. But talking about the profit is really big though only if you are a really skilled trader already.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

Daytrading is for very skilled and those who have plenty of time or trading is their only occupation. Otherwise it's very hard to be successful and this type of trading is very risky although the profit could be great especialy when the situation on the market is like. I can understand the feeling that you have and daytrading might look very agressive but still it's the one of the most popular and profitable forms of trading.
That's right. If you do not have skills, contacts and the time daily trading just can't be your thing. yes, it can be very profitable, for example during last few hours bitcoin raised 2000$ higher and having at least 1 BTC you could earn good money fast.
I usually see on the online chat on an exchanger "let's pump X coin!" and so on (I use YoBit), to me it is really hard to follow it and trust to someone from there, but I do not doubt there are people who do that and earn on that.
Bitcoin was called as speculative instrument long time ago and all crypto currencies together can be called so. I am agree with that too, but what's a problem if it so?! I am going to stay here till bitcoin brings me money! I think everyone will agree with this last phrase.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Well if you do not like what daytrading is, just stop doing it, it is simple as that. I prefer to hold, seriously, it is much more profitable than just being stuck all day long in front of your computer in order to make a little profit from that.

Hold those coin is much better to do than day trading, you are right if you hold a coin you can get much profit so for me it's better to wait if you really want to have huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: