Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Day trading is a very risky and stressful activity, with a lot of adrenaline, so I understand if you don't like it.
But with a so high volatility, if you are a skilled trader, it can be your passport to riches.
I have tried day trading when I was just a newbie in trading it is not really a good thing to do especially trading a lot of coins, so I think if you don't want a daily stress and don't have much time then don't do daily trading, just choose wisely in which coin you want to invest at.
But, for me life is risky it really just up to us how we are going to deal with everyday battles.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

It's better to hold value on rather than trying to play the tradesman, it's the best way to miss big pump
Well  daytrading is hard to do, so also dont like it, i prefer holding over doing daytrading because holding has a big chance to have more money over than doing daytrading and for me daytrading is for an expert in trading.

carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
If you keep watching the market today, I believe that today you can see the price of bitcoin has continuously decreased, continuously adjusted, rising at the down. Therefore, I believe that this day is extremely wonderful for us to trade. The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so you look closely, planning specific investment direction.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Day trading is a very risky and stressful activity, with a lot of adrenaline, so I understand if you don't like it.
But with a so high volatility, if you are a skilled trader, it can be your passport to riches.
I have tried day trading when I was just a newbie in trading it is not really a good thing to do especially trading a lot of coins, so I think if you don't want a daily stress and don't have much time then don't do daily trading, just choose wisely in which coin you want to invest at.
But, for me life is risky it really just up to us how we are going to deal with everyday battles.
Life is very risky specially when it comes to investment which trading do really involve on risking out money to earn money and when it comes to day trading it wont really be an easy thing because you do really need experience for you to get profitable with it and it doesnt really suits anybody to do such thing. Might be working for others  but most of the time newbies cant really get this thing right away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

Day trading is not for everyone. It is for those jobs that is extremely stressful and very risky. For sure you will grow old very rapidly if you are unable to manage your emotions. If you are fearful of losing your money you will never be a great trader since you will always be afraid of making trades. You are going to lose great opportunities to do so. So for those who are in expert intrading, daytrading can be fit for them.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

You should love the trading since many people become rich from this; use them as your inspiration in order to strive hard for great future.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

Trading is very essential in our economy it is one of the lifeblood of the industry in order to generate and circulate the income.
I think you should love it and look the positive or bright side of trading since it helps lot of people to become financially stable.
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

Day trading is not for all. There are winners and losers in every trading. And it gives you sleepless nights, headache, stress and time for your family.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

Daytrading can bring you big profits, if you are skilled, but - actually - it's very addicting, and there is the risk to neglect family, friends and health just to stay all the day in front of some charts!
Btw, if you can discipline yourself, it's the best way to profit from trading.
Day trading is quite a tricky thing to do and this is quite a normal thing that not all of us are this much experienced and skillful to make out more money by doing so. If you don’t like day trading, then there is nothing to be worried about. Still you can make some very good amount of money by going for long term investment of money and that will for sure help you in generating of more money.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

Daytrading can bring you big profits, if you are skilled, but - actually - it's very addicting, and there is the risk to neglect family, friends and health just to stay all the day in front of some charts!
Day trading is quite a tricky thing to do and this is quite a normal thing that not all of us are this much experienced and skillful to make out more money by doing so. If you don’t like day trading, then there is nothing to be worried about. Still you can make some very good amount of money by going for long term investment of money and that will for sure help you in generating of more money.
We do not have to start as day trader because of it's high risk nature, we can easily lose money due to the price volatility and in order
to succeed in trading we have to be fully aware of what is happening in the market, we need to know that there are fake news or news that could create
FUD to some traders and the market will dump, if we are smart, we will not be easily affected.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

I think that you need to decide initially, what you want to do and how much to earn. At the same time, consider that any real work takes from eight to twelve hours of daytime. So any work requires attention and a good earnings - victims.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

For some , day trading is the actual reason they are in cryptocurrency market and if you think day trading is beyond your capacity at the moment, it will be adviceable that you put your bitcoin in cold storage and focus on some other aspect of block chain and cryptocurrency that might be of interest to you.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Cryptus Vincit

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Day trading is a very stressful and high adrenaline activity, so it's not for everyone.
But it's the only activity than can give you very high rewards in short time.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:29:43 AM
Merited by parthgajjar (5)

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
We can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply in recent days after reaching $ 6,000, which immediately returned to $ 9800 at the moment. I think this is just the right time for us to trade bitcoin. As we all know bitcoin prices have reached the $ 19800 mark that is the basis for us to continue to trust and invest in bitcoin.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

You can like it or not (and I agree, it's a very hard activity, that requires high skills, concentration and high resistance to stress), but it's the only activity that can make you rich with a relative modest initial capital.
With a so high volatility, you can really make fantastic profit.
I think today is the right time for us to trade bitcoin. Over the past few weeks, bitcoin prices have been rising steadily, and that's exactly what I'm most interested in. We can not trade when prices keep falling and can only trade when prices rise. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will soon reach $ 13000 in the coming days.
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

This is the common dilemma of being a trader. There's a feeling of guilt that you take advantage others weakness. But this is the market works, by doing this it creates more space for room of growth. As a consolation, maybe We should focus on the good aspect of having a trader in the market. More trader means more growth from the cryptoworld.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Not everyone can trade within a day. For this you need to constantly be in the market. It is necessary to constantly analyze all the movements in the market. And this does not suit everyone. If the author of the post does not fit this strategy, then he has a direct path to investors.
Not only that, day trading is extremely time consuming and taxing to the body and mind, I have known some people that day trade stocks and most of the time these people are super tired after a day of work and have problems with stress and to sleep so day trading is one of those activities that require a certain personality to be able to perform successfully.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

I don't think daytrading is about like or dislike, it is about strategy of trading alternative coins. There are many traders who apply this strategy investment and they have got constant profit from day trading, personallity i don't like daytrading too due to i have real job in my life, i used swing trading alternative coins and open position buying and selling weekly and taking profit monthly, it is enough for me to getting passive income from trading altcoins.
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

everyone has the right to his assets in crypto. if me, i do not really think about it because i'am here looking for money, whatever the way as long it does not steal I think it is okay
RechardSmith

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

So we can say night trading is better than day trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: