Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

It's better to hold value on rather than trying to play the tradesman, it's the best way to miss big pump
I also think that today we should keep rather than trade bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have been steadily rising in recent days and today are showing signs of slowing down as bitcoins are showing slight declines from $ 10800 to $ 10200. Therefore, it has a lot of influence on altcoin, I think this time we should keep rather than trade because of high risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

It's better to hold value on rather than trying to play the tradesman, it's the best way to miss big pump
I also think that today we should keep rather than trade bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have been steadily rising in recent days and today are showing signs of slowing down as bitcoins are showing slight declines from $ 10800 to $ 10200. Therefore, it has a lot of influence on altcoin, I think this time we should keep rather than trade because of high risk.
but if we do not trade it is the same as letting the price of altcoin dump that we should do pump altcoin prices that we want to increase compared with waiting because the exchange occurs if we play it as well. essentially money will not come by itself without us trying to reach it

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

keeping the price is best because the risk is minimal and also we do not have to monitor the price developments every time, trading too requires big risk. therefore we must always keep the price to get the best price

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
chrishealing

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

Bitcoin Timing Forecast For The Next 4 days:

17 FEBRUARY

PIVOT= 04:20
PIVOT= 10:17
PIVOT= 12:30
PIVOT= 14:10
PIVOT= 18:18
PIVOT= 20:50

Well, 3 out of the last 4 so far today seem to be looking like a pivot!  Smiley

Yes most of the timing forecasts are real pivots, we can profit from it on a daily basis. Perfect for day traders in here.
Are you trading these pivots right now? I would like to know if there are other traders who can profit from my forecasts.
It's my goal to help day traders while giving them an edge over other day traders.

I will post the results from last day in my topic.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

keeping the price is best because the risk is minimal and also we do not have to monitor the price developments every time, trading too requires big risk. therefore we must always keep the price to get the best price
Bitcoin can't keep its price, because the Bitcoin investor do that just make Bitcoin becomes Gold version 2.0, but not like Gold, Bitcoin doesn't have guarantee from the government because it's not a part of the world's economic at current. Bitcoin needs to has fluation price like now to create difference.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Yes same with me I also don't like day trading I like long term hold, because I think day trading need good skilled of trading. If we can't control our emotion we can lose our money, so I think long term hold is more better for me beside I have job working in office everyday so I don't have much time to trading.
It is not at all possible for all of us to do day trading and that most of the people are not this much good that they can manage it in a good way. However, if you are not interested in day trading, then you can plan of long term investment of money. This will work for you in a better way and above all, it will also help you in making of greater profit at the end. Moreover, it is also less risky thing to do than day trading.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
We can see the market is recovering very well in the past few days and after adjusting slightly yesterday, bitcoin prices have continued to increase, bitcoin prices are now at the $ 10800 level and still growing very strong. I think the price of bitcoin may rise further and meet resistance at $ 12,000, so let's buy bitcoin and this time to trade.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
Merited by duongdaiduong (1)

Usually holders and traders who have big asset don't like day-trading because it seems to be a hard job and even a small risk in it , it's still too much dangerous for us .
Instead of holding a coin for a long-term and wait till it multiples , we have to follow every single singals and everytime watching the fluctuation of the holding coin. It's quite tired...

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Day trading is good option if market is going with expected rates but day trading is not suitable when market price is going unexpectedly so its depend on the market, According to my point day trading is not good because most of the time market condition is going unexpectedly and the market behavior is not looking good for day trading.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

I find weekly trading the best strategy for gaining profits. As you hear big news - invest, wait one week, boom, sell
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Day trading is good option if market is going with expected rates but day trading is not suitable when market price is going unexpectedly so its depend on the market, According to my point day trading is not good because most of the time market condition is going unexpectedly and the market behavior is not looking good for day trading.
I don't do trading much, there is some point in me that when I see the price already increase, I ask or it until it decreases agan and again that's why I'm more of holding and just watching the graph, hoping someday I'll understand it , but for now I prefer long term.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
I think you can trade today. You can see that bitcoin and many other coin are very strong today, so you can trade without worrying about very little risk. If you know technical analysis you will be able to profit a lot today. Trade is a very difficult and complex issue that requires you to have experience and grasp the information market.
Good luck
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

Day trading is very difficult to get consistent profit because it requires skill, experience and also a good psychological like always patient and not greedy. In addition it also takes a full time so that we can get the maximum profit and also in order to reduce the losses immediately when wrong in the analysis by doing cut loss strategy. So longterm investment by hold some coin that has strong in fundamental I think will be promising more profit and less risk than day trading.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

I also tried day trading once like for a whole month and I don't think it is my thing. I don't have the patience to wait and stare at the charts waiting for the rise and fall of the coins I was trading. And I think it is for those who have lots of patience, nothing else to think about or do and I think it's for the experts in my opinion, if you really want to earn you will find time to know how it works and why people are becoming rich by just doing day trading
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Thats your experience ,so.i respect your  statement bro,that you dont like daytrading but the important is you always doing in your own ways and idol time.actualy daytrade is the best time that you can earn a huge profit,but because of complicated time,because we have so many works,thats why we do it only in a night  because that is only our vacant time to make a trading investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

So my advice is simple, you don't want to do day trading then do not do day trading because there is high possibility that you can lose your money if you do not want what you are doing. You should feel comfortable to what you are doing for you to make more money.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I don't do trading much, there is some point in me that when I see the price already increase, I ask or it until it decreases agan and again that's why I'm more of holding and just watching the graph, hoping someday I'll understand it , but for now I prefer long term.
Same here! I wanted to day trade at first but its very hard to do it specially when you are still new that is why I just invest for now and holding my coin for long term while learning how to day trade. I still day trade but with little a mount of money for practice purposes.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

Usually holders and traders who have big asset don't like day-trading because it seems to be a hard job and even a small risk in it , it's still too much dangerous for us .
Instead of holding a coin for a long-term and wait till it multiples , we have to follow every single singals and everytime watching the fluctuation of the holding coin. It's quite tired...
I think we can trade today, you can see bitcoin prices are rising sharply in the past few hours and there is no sign of slowing down, although the $ 12000 mark is a very difficult time to cross. . You can see that altcoin is on the downward trend so you can trade it right now, be careful in, and plan for specific trade.
Good luck
akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

yes you are right, indeed a trader with large capital does not like to do day trading because according to them this is difficult and slightly risky than longterm
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

yes it could gives you very limited returns as compare to swing trading and long holdings. I love long holding buy a coin on F.A and wait for it. the results are fa better than sitting all day and looking at candles lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: