Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

In my opinion, it is better to hold good coins, not trade more.I do not like to trade too much.Because it is profitable to hold good coins from trade.Investing more dollars in good coins but there is no risk.Trade seems to be risking to me too.I also think the risk of trading.
Without trading, you will not have profit to buy cryptocurrency at low price and selling at higher price.
Because the market will not have volatility to trading cryptocurrency.
I suggest to trading instead of holding if you can trading.
You do not need to become day trader, trading has many types like holder to trading, short term, mid term or long term are available.
jimbo77

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Day exchanging is not for everyone. it's for those occupations that's to an excellent degree unpleasant and exceptionally unsafe. For on the far side any doubt you'll develop recent quickly on the off probability that you simply cannot agitate your feelings. within the event that you simply square measure frightful of losing your money you'll ne'er be associate awing broker since you'll reliably worry creating exchanges. you'll lose unbelievable probabilities to try to to intrinsically. thus for the people United Nations agency square measure in master in exchanging, day exchanging are often appropriate them.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

Day trading takes a lot times do. Actually not too clever trade it's okay so long as you always watching all the times. becuase time used to analyze and monitor the movement of the value of the trade you. One problem is that people want to jump into day trading almost immediately and that is a huge mistake, at first you need to become an investor and see if you are able to make money
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

It is not at all possible for each and every one of us to do well in day trading there comes number of situations when you suffer a huge loss especially in day trading as it is quite a risky thing to do. If you are unable to do well in day trading. Day trading is really good for just profits. If you just profits, go for day trading. Just try to learn how to read candles or different pattern
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Day trading takes a lot times do. Actually not too clever trade it's okay so long as you always watching all the times. becuase time used to analyze and monitor the movement of the value of the trade you. One problem is that people want to jump into day trading almost immediately and that is a huge mistake, at first you need to become an investor and see if you are able to make money
Don't feel bad about it. It's part of the game, profit isn't bad and daytrading neither. To feel better about it, try to use the profit you make doing something useful for you and for other people, use the profit to integrate people who you like, have some nice time with those you like and always think this money is being well used, if you didn't have
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

everyone has their own opinion about trading and I personally do long term and short term trading, I will do anything as long as I get the money

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Yes really don’t like to day trading because of the situation of the market due to unstable price and unexpected price of bitcoin, in down trend almost all thing gone in loss in daily trading because market gone down instead of up so every time bearing loss is not a good thing for any trader,
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

Day trading can be more profitable in the situation of market like now, but to get profit we should be focus on that and spend alot of times for that. Only trader with good strategy, has good management of risk and money and possible to manage the emotions can make consistent profit from it.
In short, we can conclude that day trading is not everyone because it demands too much from the trader. Not everyone is good at managing stress or getting a good control over emotions. When you see your coin going down in market, it is obvious for you to start sweating and encounter anxiety. Plus it demands from you to keep checking the graphs all day long which is going to make you fluster soon.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

Day trading can be more profitable in the situation of market like now, but to get profit we should be focus on that and spend alot of times for that. Only trader with good strategy, has good management of risk and money and possible to manage the emotions can make consistent profit from it.
In short, we can conclude that day trading is not everyone because it demands too much from the trader. Not everyone is good at managing stress or getting a good control over emotions. When you see your coin going down in market, it is obvious for you to start sweating and encounter anxiety. Plus it demands from you to keep checking the graphs all day long which is going to make you fluster soon.
the emotional situation of traders can be seen from the attitude of the trader itself, because we know that daily trading can be used as a helper. but many traders opt for long-term trading in order to get great results, if viewed daily trading also get a big profit if managed properly.
Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

I feel ya. I would feel the same. But it's not for everyone on the moral side and on the skill side.
But still, you can earn a good money.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

the emotional situation of traders can be seen from the attitude of the trader itself, because we know that daily trading can be used as a helper. but many traders opt for long-term trading in order to get great results, if viewed daily trading also get a big profit if managed properly.
Personally I think day trading or long term trading all depend on the cycle and the trending on the cryptocurrency market.
The volatility of cryptocurrency market is different the volatility of forex or stock market.
It is stronger than too much if you compare it to other financial markets you know.
Therefore, its cycle usually changes, you can not fix a type trading for a market usually changes cycle like the cryptocurrency market, IMO.
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

Day trading is good for daily small profit. I like to trade daily for making small profit.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
You can see that the market in the past few days is in a downward trend, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously reduced for 3 consecutive months and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, trading on a daily basis will bring the safest and most effective profit at the moment. You can not hold or invest long at a time when the market is going down, you will certainly be very heavy losses without a specific plan.
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

daytrading is a lot more better than monthly trading or weekly trading. Imagine that you can earn about 4-5% daily and in a month, you might x4 your balance. They deserve to earn a great amount of money because they have spent a lot of time to learn trading

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

everyone has their own opinion about trading and I personally do long term and short term trading, I will do anything as long as I get the money

It is the individual choice in which they feel comfortable and take the decision as per that. People who think they can make money in trading will do short term trading and those who are not ready to take risk will be long term investors.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

daytrading is a lot more better than monthly trading or weekly trading. Imagine that you can earn about 4-5% daily and in a month, you might x4 your balance. They deserve to earn a great amount of money because they have spent a lot of time to learn trading
Potential earnings would really vary on the amount that you would able to risk on a certain trade.When it comes to potential rewards then daytrading do have the best outcome at all because it can potentially give you some good percentage into your entire bankroll on a single day but we do all know this thing wont really be an easy stuff.Daytrading doesnt fit on most trader because this thing would really require skills and knowledge into the market.

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

It is necessary to keep in touch with the market and know about market values and fluctuations in order to take benefit from the coins you have and to sell that on the price little higher that the price on which coins have bought. You have to aware yourself in day time which is important to keep in touch with the market.

riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

It is necessary to keep in touch with the market and know about market values and fluctuations in order to take benefit from the coins you have and to sell that on the price little higher that the price on which coins have bought. You have to aware yourself in day time which is important to keep in touch with the market.

I think that day trading is not as profitable as trading short and midterm.
If the assumptions on that you have based your trade are right, why stop in a day?
Move Stop-Loss up to secure profit and maybe sell half or so but then just let it run.
Trailing Stop-Loss is also a nice tool for that, but not many exchanges offer it.

In the time you are letting your trade go on, you are making more money with less risk than starting a new trade.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Yes, day trading is always risky because people who don't have any experience might lose more money compared to experienced people. Day trading always needs analysing charts and they need to follow according to the market.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

In some traders especially those experience professional traders, day trading is working fine for them and they like it better than the long term trading or holding for a long period of time. Its all about strategies and picks that you will use to have a successful profit trading.

Yes trading daily is sometime make us fun because we can earn daily but the only problem is we have to prepare more time for trading.
Beside of that, there many coin is pump and dump and if we are smart enough to take that advantage then the profit is ours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: