Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictious - Prediction Market Launching this Afternoon  (Read 2159 times)
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

Would like to see some more events.  Site seems to be lacking in major sporting events in particular, which are more likely to see some action, especially around game day.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hfleer

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 10:00:13 PM

I agree.  Is the site operator still going through with this?  Seems quiet.
Yes, sorry about this, we forgot to follow up on this thread. We update the site daily. If you have urgent questions, you can also ask here.

No problem.  This thread or another 'Official' one on here could be very helpful in gaining you customers since you're a BTC business.  Some sites put a link to their thread on their website also.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Hfleer

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:03:54 AM

Predictious added order book, can be found under market depth.
https://www.predictious.com/politics/us-presidential-election-2016/hillary-clinton#marketdepth

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
flagel8

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:54:11 AM

Looks like fun. I forgot how much I miss InTrade. Sort of like peering at society's subconscious mind. Thanks for starting this.
Hfleer

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:21:29 AM

Looks like fun. I forgot how much I miss InTrade. Sort of like peering at society's subconscious mind. Thanks for starting this.

That's what i thought also.  They have an official thread now:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264443.0
This one was just to announce the launch I think.  I made a thread for posting your picks also.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Predictious (OP)

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 06:37:40 PM

They have an official thread now:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264443.0
This one was just to announce the launch I think.  I made a thread for posting your picks also.

Thanks Hfleer for mentioning our new official thread and for starting the thread for people to post their picks.

We'll be checking and following up on feedback coming through bitcointalk, as well as anything coming directly to us (through twitter, google+, facebook, email), so please keep it coming  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: