Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 974 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:49:15 AM

For me, it will be optional if you want to invest your money into bitcoin. You don’t need to spend in bitcoin if you have a more prominent source of obtaining bitcoin, like miners. Yes, you spend your money to buy and set up some miners to gain bitcoin. Also, there has much meaning if you said you're investing in bitcoin. But if you genuinely want to earn bitcoin try it. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

The real thing is that people invest in bitcoin because they want something in return. The more people invest in bitcoin, the higher its price gets due to increase in demand. This is what we all want and it is what causes investors to have greater profits.

atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.
we need to invest in bitcoin because it gives us global peer 2 peer without any 3rd trusted company.

also bitcoin give us fast way to earn bitcoins

Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

If one wants to earn profit with a very fast rate, one should invest in BTC. Now a days BTC are the best thing in which one should invest. BTC has now become the new CHIT FUND COMPANY which could double your money with in a very short span of time, there are enormous reasons that explains why should one invest into BTC because it is very well secured and easiest way for transactions (for those who knows it) and there a very much chances that BTC would be used worldwide as a common currency.

sharkvn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:24:55 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a new investment trend in the world. Bitcoin is increasingly recognized as a means of global exchange. After Bitcoin is listed on the largest US stock exchange, bitcoin is getting more attention. Invest in bitcoins when you can.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:18:56 PM

We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.

If a person is good in investing, trading and wanted to earn profits in a currency with a very fast rate, Then invest in Bitcoin. I tried to invest in Bitcoin and i gain a lot of profits. In Bitcoin world, Many sites are scam but Invest to a site that is trusted by many. There are many big sites that allows you to invest more money in able you to have many profits. Taking risk is the main capital or investment here in Bitcoin world. Bitcoin is now have the high chance to increase its rate and price time by time. So invest now!
whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:26:33 AM

We need to invest in bitcoin because it is giving a good chance to earn more in short time and make our living good in present and future secure.because bitcoin is so unique, it does not have a physical shape just a number but has a fantastic price, and now bitcoin is known to everyone it will make bitcoin users increase, transacation between countries becomes easier..
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

We need to invest bitcoin if you wants to earn big profit with a very fast rate, This is what we all want and is what causes investors to have greater profits and we all want to earn money from Bitcoin.
Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:16:23 AM

because bitcoin is a profitable business..
So..if you invest in bitcoin you will not lose because bitcoin price every time higher and make you get a lot of money from bitcoin
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:22:01 AM

We need to invest in bitcoin for it's huge potential. As it proved it's potential many time and see it's market cap and 24-hour volume. It also brings a revolutionary change in digital payment system. It have a good demand also.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:30:43 AM

Bitcoin investment is easier to process, especially when we deposit is not too complicated, through bitcoin we can send anywhere anywhere, without the need to use credit cards etc, just have wallet wallet and internet connection

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:36:55 AM

We need to invest in bitcoin for it's huge potential. As it proved it's potential many time and see it's market cap and 24-hour volume. It also brings a revolutionary change in digital payment system. It have a good demand also.
Because bitcoin is a lucrative job, no other job likes of stock exchange, trading can give as much as profit given by the bitcoin. It's almost pretty sure that the investors can get good returns for their investment made in the bitcoin. Considering this investing in the bitcoin is a good job.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:38:51 AM

here's the thing about bitcoin, it reveals a very basic investing principle that we all fall prey to and that's that investors tend to be irrational. When bitcoin is sailing high, everyone wants to buy in. But as soon as it starts crashing, people freak out and they start selling. Successful investors buy low and sell high, but our natural instinct is to feel more comfortable buying when things are good and more comfortable selling when things are bad.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

This is funny you are answering your own question.lol any ways for me the common reason why we need to invest through bitcoin because it gives a lot of profit  when the volatility occur which is there's a possibility to touch down new value . But for now its not safe much better to buy when it show positive reaction and hold until we reach our target. 
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

If one wants to earn profit with a very fast rate, one should invest in BTC. Now a days BTC are the best thing in which one should invest. BTC has now become the new CHIT FUND COMPANY which could double your money with in a very short span of time, there are enormous reasons that explains why should one invest into BTC because it is very well secured and easiest way for transactions (for those who knows it) and there a very much chances that BTC would be used worldwide as a common currency.
It all depends on when you enter the market. It's not always a good time to do so and a majority of the time I would be more inclined to believe that the only time when you can make really good money in BTC is when you invest earlier rather than later. Companies that can trade at high speeds and compete with any market movement due to 24/7 observation and trading can potentially make a lot of money off of the normal day-to-day trading volatility, but there is no guaranteed profit from investing in Bitcoin, ever. It was scary for those who invested between 2013 and mid-2015 because it looked like Bitcoin had completely collapsed and was on its way out.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

Now I believe bitcoin is the best investment option. Bitcoin is quite expensive. And is used extensively. We can see the potential and profitability of it in the future is quite high. Bitcoin is suitable for long term investment

L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:05:12 AM

The thread sounded like investing into bitcoin as a daily necessity to me. I think that it is not a "need" but a good option for investment because of its profitability and its future is very promising.
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:05:50 AM

because bitcoin is virtual money that can easily be exchanged into each country's currency. and bitcoin has been very much demand in foreign countries.
therefore, can be ascertained if kta invest bitcoin really a step to progress for our life

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:19:49 AM

I invest in BTC because it is the currency of the future. It has a limited offer and its demand will continue to increase very much.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:28:39 AM

I think bitcoin can be a very long term investment opportunity.
however, the current price increase makes me feel that it will break one day.
correct me if i'm wrong.
i think it should have an incremental price increase rather than this skyrocket boom.
I absolutely agree to that, bitcoin is a good investment for long term and its because of the price of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is a good investment where you could earn high income. Lastly, if you want to have a good opportunity you must invest in bitcoin because it will help you to have a new and good opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: