Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term profit altcoin!  (Read 1376 times)
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

IOTA and adex are very volatile and you can make short term profits from them, but they're extremely volatile which may result in big loss as well. Short term profit seeking is not logical all the time honestly.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:00:04 PM

TenX (PAY)
At the best price you can buy. It's only $ 2. You can make 20 percent profit in a short time Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tenx/

From the past three months Tenx shows its growth more than expected in the chart. Other than tenx you can go to invest on the neo and waves. These coins also shows the decent growth in the chart as I noticed.
Moreover, I was part of the the waves campaign when the opened their ICO. I am really now worry that I have missed their tokens and goes with the bitcoin that time. If goes with the token means it is amazing earning to hold it for sometime. Still waves buyable in the market and can make more more money in everyday trading as well.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

Ripple is best coin to buy and hold now. Sia, Bitshares, Sugur Coin, CCore coins are others to buy and hold.
Best idea to invest good ICOs.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

The price of them is almost the same, only a few ones are in real RED numbers, most of them are just down because the price of btc/alt ratio is changing right now.

Right now alts are getting run over by BTC, wait till prices get real low then buy in Smiley

I dont have much money on altcoins, only on ethereum at the moment, and it is not worrying me anymore because i have them in my wallet for a long term, so there is nothing to worry about.

But poor of those people who have all their life savings in altcoins, they are in a very bad situation right now because they all are lossing in btc ratio.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

I think that in the conditions of a falling market, you need to pay attention to LTC and LISK. These coins can soon show good growth, they have large price fluctuations usually

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
HKGolden (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

I think I'm gonna go with Cardano (ADA) for short-term profit, good choice ? Smiley
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

I think that in the conditions of a falling market, you need to pay attention to LTC and LISK. These coins can soon show good growth, they have large price fluctuations usually

LISK is good but you'll need to hold it for a few months. Boom will be in February when the rebranding and re-launch begins. if you can hold it for 2 months then I agree with LISK. Otherwise, pretty much all alts are going up right now.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

In order to find out which coin will soon rise in price sharply, you should be able to analyze the graph of the price movement of the coin. In addition, you should constantly follow the news

pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

I am now looking at a lot of altcoin that is not so expensive and of course I will also find it difficult to profit from various ico that I have invested. I hope the tokens I have purchased may soon be translucent.
CryptoKhalil

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:29:19 PM

WAVES is a great option for this month, great releases coming this month, and it is a pretty stable uprising investment.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
The short term profit thing is a little bit like a scam. If you invest you have to look further than that to make money.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Salpinx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:42:14 PM

Get into one of those high stake coins. Look at MUT how it performed (too late to get into this one was pumped and dumped already). Another similar like was MUT is HIGH (the new MUT), just came out and there is time to get into it.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

You should check Neo and Modum for a short term investment they do have a volatility of 10% during day just be careful to grab it when they are cheap
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:49 PM

I would say Lisk because it is well below the price it was at for the last little while, so probably a dip rather than long term retracement. I think also nxt because people will pile in ahead of the ignis airdrop.

I would also add that strat made a lot of gains recently after a looooong stall. Not sure it has more room to grow short term. Also, neo hasn’t been going anywhere for weeks. Don’t see that trend reversing soon
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:12:09 PM

Hey all i posted this a while back.

So when you talk about short term profit with altcoins... do you count profit as selling the altcoin at a higher usd price than you got it?  Such as buying lisk at 5 dollars and selling it at 8 dollars and thats profit?  Or do you mean investing like 0.1 btc total on buying lisk... and when you sell lisk, make sure you get back more than 0.1 btc total.  Because if lisk goes from 5 dollars to 8 dollars and you buy 1000 shares, you make 3000 usd less fees.  But if btc went up from say 5k to 15k... well you would be getting less btc than you started with.  So with altcoins, profit/loss is calculated in terms of usd and not how much btc you get back right?
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:21:13 PM

I had mentioned Monero before to a lot of people, and my guess was right. Now the proposal is from Zencash and Zcash. I recommend it because I do not think their prices are worthy.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:22:58 PM

I think that if you are searching a short term investment you should participate in ICO, I personally suggest the one that will be run by Gilgamesh project, this project has a very active team and community
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

Within weeks earning good profit is possible through trading of altcoins. Here the user needs to be lucky or should have the skills to predict the altcoin and select to make the expected profit. Altcoins won't show larger growth in a short, but when it grows its our responsibility to use it as an opportunity.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:32:29 PM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
Waves will be $20 to $40 in the next 1-2 weeks.

- New mainnet
- New wallet
- New decentralized exchange
- Increased LPoS rewards
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

For ICOs try looking into Crypterium, SirinLabs, BitDegree and AdBank. All of those ICOs offer the possibility of buying for very cheap and flipping for a nice profit when the token hits the exchange. If you are looking to buy an existing coin I would check out CFI...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: