Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:32:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7300 times)
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:47 PM

with its crazy increazing Price, it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin, i just convinced afriend of mine to invest in it when its price was about 12K and he made some Benefit and is now konda commited to BTC lol, so why not now ??
phips28

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

I also had a lot of discussion with my friends when I told them I am invested in BTC.

They always say "price is to high right now, I wait till the price goes down again - then I buy". haha - Then I met them again after 1 week/month, and they are like "hmm now its really hight, I will wait" Cheesy

So I would say its never too late to invest, just invest carefully and only what you are willing to loose! Cool

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:23:09 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

I will say sorry for your loss in gambling. Gambling is very high risk.
To buy bitcoin, there is no such good time because everytime is good time. But please put your limit order in lowest low in a day or week.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:34:40 AM

It is a big regret to use bitcoin in gambling, Its always like everytime you bet is a loss. But what is important now is how to get up to that heart breaking loss, if you have that amount of money 1500$ its better to invest now because bitcoin is always on the go to go up its never too late to invest in it, bitcoin is beyond our expectation so you better take your risks that you can afford.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:37:30 AM

I don't know, it depends on your goals. If you can HODL for 1 year then I guess YES it's time to buy today! But if you feel like you are going to cash out in the next months then I advise you to wait for dips. Buy at your own risk today.
seanskie18

Activity: 390

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

No it's not or you are not too late to buy bitcoin.  When you buy bitcoin use it in investing and in trading so that you can get double profit.

jlomabao@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

I think today the bitcoin price is too expensive, you should save your capital first, wait for bitcoin prices to fall, my prediction seems at the end of 2017 bitcoin will go down, because I see a lot of bitcoin sales. Good luck.

i agree with this one, i dont have any basis though.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

Well we cannot say that you are late in buying bitcoin, but we can say that this is not a good time for buying bitcoin. There will be a tendency that the price might get down and then we can buy but for now, the price is so high to the point we cannot afford to buy one. Maybe we should wait for the price go down or maybe earn by other ways.
klmzx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Do you guys think a correction is coming?
ErjayR15

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

It is not too late to buy bitcoin but we just are looking for BTC price because after 18 december the price will go down or up
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin but we just are looking for BTC price because after 18 december the price will go down or up

I think that criptocurrency market will duplicate its capitalization at least. So it's not too late to buy BTC at present. However, it is better to buy top altcoins too.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TheGreatBangleGouse

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

a few weeks ago I thought it was too late at around 7000$

It will probably be the same deal a couple of weeks from now.

Its amazing watching the evolution of bitcoin
Golovins

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

It's never late to buy bitcoin. But if you want to make profit from it, you need to buy it for long term. Short term with this price jumping too risky.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

I do not know how to advise you the right way. Because I'm not sure about the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin value is really high but I'm not sure whether it will keep rising or not. I think you should think about the benefits of bitcoin rather than looking at its current value. It is really useful for your future. Buy it for your future

YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

i dont know if anyone could know your willings better that you lol, maybe psychics if present
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

When everyone says late evidence of bitcoin always goes up thinking a lot of the $ 5,000 price is final but now look? do you still think this is an end?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

Well it's hard to answer this today. Usually i say nothing it's to late to buy bitcoin when the price is just around 20,000,000 IDR
But at this price actually it's to late to buy btc now at least it's not really really to late to buy bitcoin .
Younggiant2018

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

The first time you invest in your 3 bitcoins was with high risk considering that bitcoin was still new by that time and no proof that the value will surge as high as the current value but you still take the risk. This time, after seeing the trend and there’s no indication that it will go down, you can still take the risk and use the money you have buying a bitcoin. Still at the end of the day, it’s either win or loss. But it’s worth investing.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:53:47 PM

Bitcoin now is so high and no can control it so i think its up to you to make a decision if you invested again on bitcoin. But is you asking me about i think its not the time to buy bitcoin because is so high.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:02:02 PM

It is a chance now ...at the present time bitcoin moving  quickly terrible, I think it is the most appropriate opportunities for trading to earn a lot of profits,
Investment is guaranteed, Bitcoin was priced at 7000 on November 15 and now in less than a month it became 17000 meaning that it made more than 100% profit in less than a month accordingly it does not prevent us to see 40,000 USD for the first decomposition at the beginning of the new year and also do not mind seeing 500000 Dollars for each bitcoin at the end of 2018
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: