Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7289 times)
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:55 AM

Buddy you should have stayed alert while gambling with bitcoins.Nothing is promised when you gamble whether it is in the case of btc or what ever it may be . One should never do gambling if they are not ready to loose what they have as its normal in the case of gambling that you will either win a jackpot or loose whatever  you hold so no point in regretting after loosing on gamble.Now with you 1500 USD you can buy at least 0.09 BTC as of the current rate. As you can see the price keeps changing its risky if you invest now and the price go down then it will be a loss for you but even if the price dropped from 17K to 16K USD i feel there is chance for the price to cross 20K so i don't think even if you now rather than making an investment after the price cross 20K USD.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:05:19 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
It is a really big disappointment for you. There is still another chance for you. It is not too late to buy bitcoin for now. Bitcoin's price can be doubled next year. Buy now or regret again.
Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
It is a really big disappointment for you. There is still another chance for you. It is not too late to buy bitcoin for now. Bitcoin's price can be doubled next year. Buy now or regret again.
Thats true. You are not late, many argue that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. However, before buying, I suggest you to analyze the market, do not panic buy.
if next year doubled, then just hold. then get a big profit. boom.

jayram

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:26 AM

Its not late for you to buy and invest in bitcoin, despite the current price, bitcoin prices will continue to go up, the reason is right now demand is at all time high and bitcoin is becoming more popular but its supply remains the same. By the law of supply and demand, there is just one way to go for bitcoin, and that is upward.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
buyingthedip

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:43:41 AM

A beneficial mindset shift that exposure to crypto opportunities creates is the elimination of frivolous spending.

If BTC ever does hit its most outsized price targets 5-10 years from now, be sure to participate in that by "rewarding" yourself when you exercise discipline - whatever you chose not to spend on that overpriced coffee, PPV, consumer product you don't need - buy fractional BTC instead.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:50:09 AM

Bitcoin world is very vast and there is no limitation for starting working but every time is the best time for starting working with BTC because BTC is a volatile currency and their prices is varying with time so it always provide opportunity for new comers to start working with a big opportunity and that is why more and more people are starting working with BTC now. so if you are new then its best time for you and BTC world will welcome always if you have a good potential to work here.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:56:32 AM

bitcoin will grow well and will be one of the best investment dai ever and that means no too late to invest in bitcoin. Because the price every year there is always a big increase

Cyripto_MAN

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

Understand and learn about Bitcoin. Do that and only proceed to the next steps if you come to the conclusion it has long-term value and you want to be a part of it
Figure out an amount you are comfortable speculating on Bitcoin
Don't panic buy, don't panic sell.

https://elitpara.blogspot.com.tr/
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:15:05 AM

I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s too bad for you. That’s actually the reason why I hate gambling. Buying Bitcoin worth $1,500 will only give you a small portion of it. Obviously, you are already late. If you buy Bitcoin months ago, you will have a big portion of it. To maximize your income, you should buy Bitcoin at a low price.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:22:50 AM

I think many people asking the same question but for me it's never too late to get some bitcoin. It'll probably continue to increase. If you buy them now and wait long enough, you can make a profit.
Its not late now to buy bitcoin. Buy now and invest now like a time deposit so your capital will gain in high profit. Bitcoin value is increasing so fast and your investment will make it good income.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:37:03 AM

You don not need to feel sad,You can invest in good ICO with your profit you can invrst in BTC,gambling always gove false hope reason why I tread with caution,you must have a rule for you investment portfolio
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:41:29 AM

For me No!
Now the price of bitcoin is going to down and probable it's down more.
So,you should wait little bit.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

I think it is a little too late. Bitcoin's price is really high these days, and if you spend money on buying it, it will be too expensive and you'll just be disappointed when the value goes down. My advice is you wait for the time when it's price goes down again and then that's the time for you to buy, so that it'll be profitable.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

Why is it late? If you have enough money to buy. The main thing is that you are already wrong timing to buy bitcoin now know that bitcoin is $17k now.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

I suggest you buy now because while you contemplating on whether to buy or not bitcoin price keeps going up. So the earlier you buy the better for you
Well, you are not too late to buy bitcoin because anytime you could buy it. However, if yoy a chance to buy bitcoin few years ago I think you could become millionaire now because as of now the price of bitcoin was totally high. I also suggest you must buy now if you want to gain much income in the future.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

It is never been late to invest in bitcoin, though the price is too high but their is some alternatives for you to earn. Like investing on ico that can be  profitable in the future. But if yoh prefer to invest only in bitcoin the do it now since it was speculated to rise much higher in the nexr few years.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wishmillion

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:01:03 AM

Even i heard lotsabout bitcoin got some bitcoin using freebitco.in year back and played faucet dice game lots all i got around 0.1 bitcoin now am having nothing . Now i am finding better way to get bitcoin i cant buy bitcoin with money . But hardly i find the place to earn free bitcoin.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

If you don't mind I suggest you now you have to find capital for buy the bitcoin, if you have a big capital or money so you can get buy a bitcoin, but have to wait the big coin's price fall down, so you can buy a more bitcoin. And maybe in 2018-2019 youbwill get big profit.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:12:46 AM

Your not late to buy Bitcoin. You can still buy, its not sold out yet Wink But you have to know, the chances to get rich with bitcoin are very low. You can make good money with it, but the time where you can get rich with 100$ invest are over.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

no you're not too late to buy bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is continue to grow and to rise so you should need to buy now so dont regret someday or try to wait until the price of bitcoin will become 10000 usd then try to buy and be patient to hold your bitcoins for a long time or year.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

Don't wait longer to invest in bitcoin, because the longer you invest. bitcoin will still be heading to the moon.
other countries recognize the bitcoin as digital currencies, and will be more and more demand while limited quantities.
Bitcoin will remain friend to the Moon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: