Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7288 times)
ms.rose

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:15:19 AM

it is never too late to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is rising every month and get higher and higher so as soon as we buy bitcoin, we may have a higher chance to get more profit from bitcoin rising in next year.

Have you worried Bitcoin will go down and disappear in the virtual currency yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

if you think price will be 0 and lost all stop that.

bitcoin can crash and back to low bit impossible to lost value

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

Bitcoins has been a great crypto currency for long term investment and has increasing for quite a while, this year only bitcoins has gone from $900 to $17000 which is very good rate of increase.Well it's never too late to invest in bitcoins as bitcoins are predicted that it could be around $40k at the end of 2018 but for now wait for a drop as prices had raised high very quickly so a correction would happen.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:44:45 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

I think to buy bitcoin at the current price is not too late because the bitcoin price is currently down and you can buy it now before the price goes up again
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:50:32 AM

It's not too late if you have enough capital to buy Bitcoin at the current price, but if my suggestion is better you wait before Bitcoin price drops from the current price, because if you buy at the lowest price you will get more profit later high and you can also get more Bitcoin balance if you buy it in the lowest price.
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

Just for me it's never too late to buy Bitcoin.
When Bitcoin cost $1000 people asked - Am i late to buy bitcoin now?
Ask yourself if bitcoin will cost $50 000 is to late to buy bitcoin at $15 000?
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:36 AM

Never too late. End of everything and bitcoin dissappears one day everybody lost and. Too many people lost something. End of everything almost everybody lost something thought like you.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

if u want to long invest, i think no. there is so many people dont know about bitcoin like my country (indonesia). if they see the bitcoin price right now, i think they will start to invest and make a big demand to bitcoin. and tadaa, maybe u can get 4-8x from your balance right now
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:58:58 AM

Its not to late to buy BTC, Just depends how much you want to spent on it.
Keep in mind that the prices go up and down, so dont freak out if your first have some loss.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

I suggest you buy now because while you contemplating on whether to buy or not bitcoin price keeps going up. So the earlier you buy the better for you
Yes, i agree about it. If you are someone who is decising whether to buy or not a bitcoin, you should now avail it because its price keeps increasing which means you surely will have a nice earn from it. Like what everyone says, it's better to be late than never. So i also suggest that ypu should trust bitcoin now because it's all worth it in the end.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:01:59 PM

I think no one is ever late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is still on its infant stage and no matter at what price you buy, you are going to profit tons of money in the future. I know that you can wait for a price dip or a market correction but that might just lead to buying in an even higher price. You don't know, maybe this is the lowest price bitcoin will ever have from now on. One thing that I know is that if you hold bitcoins for a long time, you are going to make money. Maybe not as much as you're expecting, but maybe a lot more than what you could ever expect. What's assured is that it's a lot better than having your money in time deposit in the banks. Even for a huge amount of money (for time deposit), the gains from that investment is not that good. You can make that amount of money by just having a sideline for a couple of days. Only do a time deposit in the bank if you've got money that you don't want to recklessly spend but if you're going to do time deposit as an investment, invest in bitcoin instead.

Sun_light

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

I think, ou really too late to buy bitcoin.Bitcoin price is so big now.yet I think, bitoin price will pump again.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

You are somehow late because bitcoins are on the top of their career and in our country one bitcoins almost cost a million so if You are going to compare the bitcoins before and today it is way too far and if you but bitcoins before you might be a millionaire now. But kust like me i never had a chance to do that so i am just accepting it and still hoping tobgain more in this thing because it still pumps so it means that we can still have earn a lot of money in here so for me it is too late.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

LOL. A lot of people ask the same question all the time Smiley). If you want to earn money with Bitcoin, you must believe in Bitcoin and its potential in the future. it's never too late to by Bitcoin cause Bitcoin has very good potential and I believe before the end of this year, Bitcoin price will reach to 20k$ and in next year the price of Bitcoin will be 100k$ maybe Smiley)

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:40:36 PM

In my opinion, the longer you wait, you will lose your chance. today the price of Bitcoin is high, it will be even higher the price in the future. so there is no harm if you buy Bitcoin for now, because the price later Bitcoin price will go up.

Op can wait for the next correction or decrease of price but as you said, it was not too late to invest since the price of bitcoin can still increase drastically. Usually, many people thought the same thing as the op does like hesitating on whether he can still invest in btc or not but there will be a time where they'll become regretful on what they've done because the price increases. Don't make the same mistake OP, if you can invest then go, don't be hesitant, don't let the chance slip

Nimbus Cloud

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

It's better to have Bitcoin as soon as you can, if Bitcoin goes up your going to regret it again. Bitcoin's value may go lower but it will still go up again for sure in come days. Just buy 1 Bitcoin and hold it for a long term, and you'll see in the future you will maybe became a millioner. Grin
ShortCoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

I think its definitely too late.

Think about it this way:

It has risen in price from $0.003 to $17000

That is over 5million times increase in value.

If Bitcoin goes up to 100,000 that is ONLY a 6 times increase in value  (6 compared to 5 million is very small - especially factoring in risk!)

The upside is just too small compared to what it was before. You basically need a time machine to invest.

I actually think now is the BEST time to sell before the inevitable crash
lestilla

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:19:26 PM

I'd advise you to buy. The price of bitcoin is increasing incredibly day by day. If you buy now,  in about 6 months time the price of bitcoin would have gone so high that you will be amazed at the massive interest you will be getting.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

Many people asking the same question, for me its not to late to buy bitcoin buy as soon as possible before you regret again bitcoin is strong, just trust.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

no, you are not late, you can buy bitcoin right now, but you need to wait until the price if at the lower, so you can get some profit if the price is rising up slowly, right now you can see the market and see the price of bitcoin if its in lower you can try to buy it and invest on it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: