Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:29:22 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

Mainly, the rumors are the driving force of the bitcoin price. But sometimes real things happen in the market like government regulations or law problems regarding to bitcoin. This makes the price move.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:30:44 PM

Exponential growth and extreme volatility. The volatility comes from the ease of transfer and relatively low volume (compared to traditional assets). The growth comes just from Bitcoin very slowly starting to hit the mainstream. Things will get even more intense in the next months and few years and won't calm down until we reach a price of around 500k to 1000k, at which point the volume will be too large to trigger the kinds of movements that we see now.
ceferov (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:44:02 PM

I don't think newcomers can make this much difference. I was waiting a big correction after it reached 10k but BTC didn't stop. I think main reason is whales this time too. IMO whales are one of biggest problems of BTC

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

I don't think newcomers can make this much difference. I was waiting a big correction after it reached 10k but BTC didn't stop. I think main reason is whales this time too. IMO whales are one of biggest problems of BTC
Fiat whales are still newcomers.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:24:34 PM

as we know that in the current time or current market .Bitcoin price is going up so fast because suddenly a lot more people than before want to buy coins and less people want to sell it. There's less and less "free" bitcoins available on market so those selling can do it at a very high price. There is likely more than a single reason why all of this is happening but the most probables thing is that it is going really fast more than expectations which is really surprising..
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:32:49 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Bitcoin Value move in an upward direction as a result of the increase in the demand for Bitcoin and at same time, so many people who happened to hold some altcoins are now converting their altcoins to Bitcoin and as such that has a positive impact on the Bitcoin value.
turmidi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:14:29 PM

The price of bitcoin now is increasing very high, and it automatically it makes the price of altcoins is down drastic. I also need to know how does it happen, does it have relation with the world economic condition.
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

Right now you're seeing a test of the market manipulation power of options and futures traders..

Honestly this has taken control of the btc markets away from the little guy or even the 'big fish' in the btc world...

It's now going to be controlled and manipulated like the stock market by big dog professional options and futures traders / hedge funds / investment banks.
There isn't even any oversight on the exchanges btc is traded on...
It's going to be crazy guys..
Big opportunity for gains AND losses..
You better be careful with your money over the next couple weeks.

Gonna take balls of steal to ride these waves.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:06:00 PM

Mainly, the rumors are the driving force of the bitcoin price. But sometimes real things happen in the market like government regulations or law problems regarding to bitcoin. This makes the price move.
You have a point there but  this has something to do with the increasing numbers of people who just joined in our Bitcoin community which makes a lot more of transactions compared in the last 6 months. If the supply getting scarce this is the moment that the price is going to rise because a lot of people are holding their Bitcoin for the future. So you will notices these changes because it drives Bitcoin price to exceed to people's expectations and speculation.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:20:32 PM

I don't think newcomers can make this much difference.
Not? They for sure can. It's called the power of the mass. Bitcoin market availability is drying out, which has been going on for more than a year now, so even the newbie average joes contribute in a decent way.

If you combine millions and millions of these average joes, where aside from them also wealthy individuals and institutions are pumping money into this market, then we are up for something similar to what we experienced this year.

If they continue to flow in consistently, we can count on it that the market will also grow consistently. The only question is when we will be facing the correction that a lot people are waiting for to happen.

I am sure that a correction will speed up the process of attracting more capital, because people will grab that opportunity with both hands. Corrections are quite a healthy happening for this market, and not something negative.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

The price of bitcoin now is increasing very high, and it automatically it makes the price of altcoins is down drastic. I also need to know how does it happen, does it have relation with the world economic condition.
I dont think the relation with the economic condition that btc move this fast. Btc price moves this fast because of the users itself who really believes on bitcoin. The demand is increasing that makes btc go up, also it has more predictions that btc will climb up in the upcoming years that users continues in buying.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

I am also puzzled as to what makes bitcoin prices rise so fast this year, I read on the news that the increase in 2017 costs up to 2000% a very high increase. I think the bitcoin increase is because bitcoin will be segwit. so many people are holding bitcoins
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:30 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

The interest to this coin is really hight right now that's why we have such a big price for it and i think a lot investors get inrested in bitcoin, that's why btc get such growing  price

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Which makes Bitcoin to move this fast!
His movements were controlled by The Bitcoin Whales (1,000 People Who Own 40 Percent of the Market).
Read more at https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market
Given perfect information, and unexpected was coming so fast it was hard to absorb, frictionless markets, a finite amount of utility can be achieved in that way.

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:47:50 AM

First will the speculation. When there is a strong speculations, there will be a mass interest and everyone will put or transfer their money to Bitcoin and holding it . that is how the rule of supply and demand effect happens. But as what I have heard from my friends the prices of every cryptocurrency is controlled by the big Investors for the usual purpose of pump and dump. I dont know if this is what exactly is happening with Bitcoin right now, but I dont belive that. There must be other reasons why Bitcoin went high so fast.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:00:48 AM

The demand. The hype. That is the reason for the price of bitcoin to move this fast because this is like a huge FOMO for the people and that resulted for them to lose their temper and just jump in and hope for the best. This is very risky to just jump into the market and get some bitcoin because there is a cycle of the market chart in the google that you can based on and you can see that there might be a huge dump after this huge jump.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:11:16 AM

From my point of view, what makes BTC moving fast in recent times is due to a variety of reasons, possibly due to a large number of people wanting to buy but few want to sell. Or maybe because a lot of people invest in BTC should make the price of this cryptocurrency always increase. Besides, the news also wrote about Bitcoin a lot, praising it, calling on everyone to invest in Bitcoin because of its rapid growth, which led to a lot of people from newbie to professional make BTC investment. This makes the value of BTC always increase over time.  Tongue
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:54:41 AM

Because of the demand of bitcoin, alots of people company group wants to engage in bitcoin thats why its rapidly increasing

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:48:00 AM

Because of the demand of bitcoin, alots of people company group wants to engage in bitcoin thats why its rapidly increasing
I agree to that. The demand that is because of the fast growing market of bitcoin and because of the people want to join the trend then they just jump in and try to collect bitcoin as much as they want because they believe that the price of bitcoin will go up very high and they are hoping to make more profit and that demand keeps on pushing the price to a higher tops.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:23:11 AM

Bitcoin move this fast because of its rate or price itself. Bitcoin proves, its success thats why lots of traders, investors and members using it.  Eventhough we could not predict its price but we must also put in our mind that if Bitcoin fall, big increase will also takes place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: