Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:33:01 AM

Bitcoin move this fast because of its rate or price itself. Bitcoin proves, its success thats why lots of traders, investors and members using it.  Eventhough we could not predict its price but we must also put in our mind that if Bitcoin fall, big increase will also takes place.
The massive increase of users and investors will make it's price from climbing high. In the certain thing that, their aiming for a huge profit and keep this thing alive. The trend of bitcoin in the market place will surely attract more and a lot of people may sacrificing their previous investment just for this.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:08 AM

According to what I have red or researched, the reason of bitcoin value to increase so much is because of the japanese people who are buying and buying due to the reasons that their government is keep printing fiat money. Thus making bitcoin uncertain.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
DannaWonder

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:04:09 AM

More people are now investing into bitcoin that is the reason why the price went up that fast in the past days. Maybe right now we are just experiencing some correction that is why the price is hovering in the $13,000 level but I still expect for the price to go beyond $18,000 before the year ends.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:12:24 AM

More people are now investing into bitcoin that is the reason why the price went up that fast in the past days. Maybe right now we are just experiencing some correction that is why the price is hovering in the $13,000 level but I still expect for the price to go beyond $18,000 before the year ends.

Main reason to this move in the bitcoin are mostly lot of people now interested and invest in the bitcoin system so the price of bitcoin in day by day increased at now the rate of bitcoin is $13651 and two days back it touch near $17300 near so in future it Cross much much high because it a digital currency system and profit of bitcoin is also high so to this reason only bitcoin move fast .
namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:13:41 AM

As price rises many people join the bitcoin race and invest a bit and so on. So i would say that it's just a flow of tons of new people's money
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:15:18 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

There are many reason why the value of bitcoin move so fast , and my opinion is the demand on the marketplace , the volatility of it , the suddenly rising up of value of bitcoin is quite shock , some of us didn't know that it will happen so fast , and I think to is , because of the advertise that making it more popular and many people notice it and suddenly go to the bitcoin industry , or investing through bitcoin.  
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:41:59 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
orobably it is the demand in the market that makes its market value to grow as this fast. Bitcoin is in mainstream at this moment which makes it more profitable for its users and investors. It is like a domino effect, more people are getting interested to Bitcoin 2hich makes the demand high. And as tge demand rises, same thing goes for its market value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:11:31 AM

Bitcoin price have gone quite allot up in recent days. Mainly the reason behind the rise of value of bitcoin is that there is a huge growth in the number of buyers recently compared to sellers. And as we know when something is high in deman, its value inevitable rises. Same is the scene going on with bitcoins at this time.

Well this is not the only reason behind it. There have come ahead allot of new investors in bitcoins. Really big and heavy investors who can actually influence the graph of bitcoin just by investing into it.
Its like if someone bought allot of bitcoins at once, definetely the system takes it as a very high demans and hence the prices rise.

That being said, its popularity and benefits over regular paper currency or for that matter even digital ones which are regulated is very high. So it has to increase in value anyways.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:31:07 AM

the logical reason for me is people interest with bitcoin and they are shocked to see the price now increases too high so they think that this is the time for them to buy bitcoin before it is too late. and with high demand from people make the price increases and we can see right now, the price move so fast. in just one night, the increasing of the price is more than $1k, in the other side, it is good for people with a big amount of bitcoin and makes them super rich on the earth right now.

I agree with your answer . Even I feel the same.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

If you look at the rising peak market cap of 450b billion two days ago, most of the funds came from fiats and mostly through million hedge funds or just basically investor that buy it expensive. Part of the reason could be the raging concerns on fiat economy to crash consider the weak relation between war-enclosed countries, borders are getting tight and things could be worse in months. Bitcoin is very safe against them and basically beneficial to act as store of value. Usually bitcoin shouldn't grow that fast but this just indicates how medias sees us now. A potential 100x gold rush as well an advanced secured store of value that resist many external factors.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

It is because the demand of bitcoin, so many people found bitcoin is much better than fiat, you can also consider the transaction fee now. Its so very big compare before.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:17:32 AM

For me, what bitcoin move this fast it’s because of the popularity, growing community, and increasing price. We all know that bitcoin’s demand is rising because of the growing population that wants to earn, uses and makes. When the volume of bitcoin’s market grows, also the price of bitcoin will increase that is the main reason why bitcoin price is getting expensive. Smiley
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:48:20 PM

Mainly, the rumors are the driving force of the bitcoin price. But sometimes real things happen in the market like government regulations or law problems regarding to bitcoin. This makes the price move.
Besides this, what I believe is the major cause of high prices and tremendous increase in the value of bitcoin is that it has very high market demand. People all over the world are investing into it, they are many cases where people have even left gold for bitcoin and their day jobs because they are making good money with bitcoin. Their success stories are so motivational for others which is ultimately increasing the demand.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:31:47 PM

According to what I have red or researched, the reason of bitcoin value to increase so much is because of the japanese people who are buying and buying due to the reasons that their government is keep printing fiat money. Thus making bitcoin uncertain.
But the real reason is that people from all over the world are now hearing about bitcoin and when they hear about it then they start to study about it and you may know that bitcoin is much beneficial and attractive that these people immediately adopt bitcoin so with that the users of bitcoin are increase and with that increase the demand of it is increasing which in return increasing the value of bitcoin.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

According to S&P Global Wall Street is currently in a bull market.  This bull market is over eight years old and continues to grow.  I believe due to this prosperity traditional investors feel bold enough to invest in this volatile market.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:28:34 PM

This how I look the logic of it on how bitcoin move fast. For example bitcoin has 10000 supply, and it costs $1 each. If bitcoin's supply is high the price of it will remain or it might get low more so the it could investors but if bitcoin is lacking of supply, let's say with that 10000 supply the only left is 5. That's the time that bitcoin will rise up to fulfill again the supply of bitcoin.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:56:21 PM

I think that there are  different reasons of the speed progress of the bitcoin price. As a matter  fact,  the main reason is  purchasing  a great monetary value of currency, especially the best companies are the ones that buy significant amounts of bitcoin.
On top of that,The evolution of bitcoin users is also important in the appreciation of the currency.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:07 PM

I think the bitcoins being popular this year makes them goes up because even those people whobare non investors are joining in here in this community so the total value of the money in this bitcoins are increasing that makes the value in the market goes up too. Because bedore the people behind bitcoins are just businessmen but today even the ordinary people are now putting their money in this thing so the demands are going up and so as the value that is why the bitcoins are on the moon today. But it will go down and expkode like a bubble.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

According to S&P Global Wall Street is currently in a bull market.  This bull market is over eight years old and continues to grow.  I believe due to this prosperity traditional investors feel bold enough to invest in this volatile market.
This is all because of the increasing user interest into bitcoin compared to the past days. The price increase might have attracted large number of users in a short creating an increased circulation of bitcoin leading to growth. During the recent price increase, in some countries the price of bitcoin was sold 10-15% higher than the market price. This itself shows the increased demand for the same.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:48 PM

I think with your question, the answer would be a lot of opinions, but from my personal point of view, with the recent 3 month cryptocurrency market observation, It is because many people, from newbie to professional investors are participating in BTC investment should lead to more demand than supply, inadvertently causing the BTC price has increased rapidly in recent times.  Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: