Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:52:04 PM

I think the main reason why bitcoin value grows this fast is because popularity and acceptance of people to crypto currency is now getting wider also the trust over digital currency has been established that's why many investors are now looking towards into bitcoin. For almost a decade now bitcoin helps many people and some become successful and able to build their dreams into reality

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:14:01 AM

I think the main reason why bitcoin value grows this fast is because popularity and acceptance of people to crypto currency is now getting wider also the trust over digital currency has been established that's why many investors are now looking towards into bitcoin. For almost a decade now bitcoin helps many people and some become successful and able to build their dreams into reality

It is definitely because of the massive and continuous flow of bitcoin investors. Many businesses accept bitcoin especially in e-commerce because they know that it is "worth accepting". The value will increase further in our digital age because as the internet and e-commerce continues to successfully revolutionize the market together with bitcoin, the demand with the cryptocurrency will definitely increase as well as its popularity. Even the 'ads' informing everyone about different cryptocurrencies invaded facebook (though we can never tell if it is legit), especially encouraging people to invest or mine bitcoin. That's the reason why it fluctuated this high in 2017, what more can we expect in the future years.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:53:01 AM

For me its because of people who put interest in bitcoin and other coins as well.
I agree with this one. People who has interest in putting their money to bitcoin is one of the factors why bitcoin is moving fast when it comes to increase in price. Traders, miners and investors move towards their investment/coins also affects the moves in price.
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

in my opinion maybe bitcoin much in demand by many people and bitcoin ownership is very valuable. so bitcoin can be quickly popular in the world

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:20:57 AM

From the word fast? In bitcoin we can easilly access from cash in  cash out or  direct payments of bills. Shall we called bitcoin is a hightech kind of currency. Fast like a machine.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:27:36 AM

Bitcoin is moving this fast for so many reasons. Like for example, people who have just heard about bitcoin through their family or friends who's earning well with it were now a bitcoin user and investing in cryto currencies. People were also afraid to lose their chance on earning well this way.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:41 AM

It is definitely because of the massive and continuous flow of bitcoin investors. Many businesses accept bitcoin especially in e-commerce because they know that it is "worth accepting". The value will increase further in our digital age because as the internet and e-commerce continues to successfully revolutionize the market together with bitcoin, the demand with the cryptocurrency will definitely increase as well as its popularity. Even the 'ads' informing everyone about different cryptocurrencies invaded facebook (though we can never tell if it is legit), especially encouraging people to invest or mine bitcoin. That's the reason why it fluctuated this high in 2017, what more can we expect in the future years.
That's definitely something that no one can deny and as its use expands or becomes more popular than before and it is moving much faster than years ago, although despite the fact that for many people it is still something strange but as they see or know the capabilities of BTC end up investing even a small amount to prove this new technology and perform transactions quickly and effectively and even at low cost where effectively one of the uses that can be given is in e-commerce thru Internet, but maybe this  isn`t limited to that only.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:12:47 AM

it seems that this is due to the increase of bitcoin users, resulting in a lot of bitcoin demand and rising prices in the market, remember economic law if demand increases then prices will rise because of the scarcity of goods
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
I think the reason why the price of the bitcoin move so fast is because many people are now patronizing bitcoin. Most of the investors are now aware that there are big profit by doing bitcoin investment.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

Bitcoin can increase so fast its because, some of investor are invest in multiple accnt and other people that new for investment is also invest here in bitcoin.as of now bitcoin investment is in demand so the value of bitcoin is growing up so fast.
shacc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:36:16 AM

increasing fast of bitcoin due to high demand of it, now is considering a good way of wealth according to big jump of price, investors looking for 20k and + of price,
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:43:20 AM

increasing fast of bitcoin due to high demand of it, now is considering a good way of wealth according to big jump of price, investors looking for 20k and + of price,

Correct. Demand is all that matters.
We think bitcoin is really expensive right but come to think of it. When I googled salaries of NBA players it is million of dollars for just playing basketball for years. This is a cheap one if you are looking at those numbers. They can invest thousands of bitcoins and there will still be something left for them.
Same with brokers and other jobs in America.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:49:51 AM

I think more of the investors are willing to invest in bitcoin because of their characteristic in the market, most of the people are going in bitcoin. Now we consider the bitcoin is the main profit of the people.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:07:05 AM

There are many reasons on why bitcoin prices/reputation is increasing everyday. Below are some of my opinions on why we are experiencing this opportunity currently:

1. The advancement of technology together with social media build hype for bitcoin into attracting and retaining new/old investors. There are a lot of ads going around and there are news spreading about bitcoin's price;
2. With the hype of media, new investors are eager to realise profit. They tend to invest their money hoping that bitcoin will answer for their future- which relatively may differ from one person to another depending on the circumstances;
3. Some countries are beginning to accept and see bitcoin as an alternative payment/currency into the market. Due to this, a lot of big trading companies are starting to acknowledge it as payment (i.e. http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/08/philippines-bangko-sentral-recognizes-bitcoin-payment-system/); and
4. With the recent price increase, who does not want to invest into something that may yield large amount of profits in a short amount of time?

Though bitcoin's price is the talk-of-the-town around the world, there is still the risk of it popping in the future. Many investors are saying that bitcoin will be the biggest bubble that will happen due to its nature being decentralized and intangible. Still, investing into bitcoin depends on our decision whether we want to take the risk or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:17:35 AM

Law of supply and demand as there is a limited supply of bitcoin. Also bitcoin is being considered as a store of value since it has not been hacked, unless of course, someone got hold of your private keys.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

i think its price is increasing because its use is increasing day by day and many people are showing interest in this after knowing about it fully .beacause of the increasing of its use and people becoming interested in it and investing in crypto and bitcoin the price is increasing day by day
4better

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:35:00 AM

Simply put, there are more interest, more demand, more investors, and more buyers for the bitcoin. And most are hoarding them. Consequently, there are less sellers around. This makes bitcoin to rise further and further. It moves so fast as bitcoin popularity becomes widespread and contagious.
elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:43:32 AM

It's moving fast because a lot of people are being drawn to put their money on an asset that's becoming a trend with high expectations. Especially giving into consideration that you just need to buy coins and wait for the price of bitcoin to go skyrocket for easy money.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

I think the reason why the price of the bitcoin move so fast is because many people are now patronizing bitcoin. Most of the investors are now aware that there are big profit by doing bitcoin investment.
We should not make this any trouble in our mind, of what happen to bitcoin today-it signifies that bitcoin is growing and continuously spreading globally. We can take this consideration that it will increase the demand in the market. Adoption of the community helps boosting bitcoin to be accepted by some companies as a mode of payment for any transactions.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

Chances are high that it is the demand in the market that Bitcoin is having which makes its value as this expensive. Its market value this year increased way to fast and way too big. And behind that, more countries this year made Bitcoin legal whih makes the demand high and i think it is what makes it as this successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: