Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

I think it is due to the CBOE listing of Bitcoin futures, people are hyping Bitcoin right now and I advise to everyone not to buy Bitcoins at this time since Bitcoin is reaching ATH.
I would suggest you who wants to gets into crypto to invest in alt while Bitcoin is at ATH.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
I think the factors affecting the Bitcoin's skyrocket are the following; trend, community and adoption. Bitcoin is the most valuable and popular coin going mainstream since it has also the biggest and supportive community since central banks are also  accepting Bitcoin as form of payment and investment. I am sure that these factors are the reason why it continue to rise and dominate the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
I think the reason why bitcoin was brought up into a fast movement of price, is the popularity that pumps up the demands of bitcoin in the market which is the result of the bitcoin popularity among the people based on the benefits bitcoin can provide that attracts many supporters, consumers and potential investors that is making the price raise to the top most value due to the continuous popularity of bitcoin.
The main reason behind the rise is bitcoin popularity has gone u and now people are giving positive response to bitcoin by i9nvesting into it and this will continue in coming days because whole world is now known to the importance if bitcoin and they know that bitcoin will be the basic need in the future and they are making good profit for the coming days to earn and enjoy its profit in the coming days like other do,

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:21:53 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

which makes bitcoin very fast is from a very high demand factor and get very tough bitcoins, other than that people in this world still do not know what bitcoin is and the benefits of having bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a very beneficial currency and is used by many people only due to its unlimited benefits and properties. The main factor, which is playing an active role in increasing the price of bitcoin is its use by the people and as discussed it is only due to its benefits. As the process of bitcoin is very simple and very easy so people prefer it more and more than any other currency, thus its price goes on increasing.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:45:33 PM

Total supply is limited and Bitcoin will can not be mined in a few years later. Also the popularity of Bitcoin is the reason why Bitcoin is moving so fast like this year. People is interested with Bitcoin because a good place to invest.
Talking about the situation of the last bitcoin would be mined it wont really be only a few years later but would be on a long hundred years later on.Supply is really limited which means if theres a high demand then expect value would grow together with add up on its popularity then it would really progress even more. The thing which make it move fast is on its asset property not actually on its actual usage as a digital currency because most people seeing it as an investment rather than on its main purpose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

Hard to say, where the confidence comes from with all the competition, but there's surely a lot of visibility given by media these days. Also, have a look at that LTC's performance.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

There's definitely no economic reason here, since this is a decentralized currency.

There are different reasons why Bitcoin reached such a price right now, and I could only say few since that's pretty much all the reasons I know.

First, is when we talked about investment we're not just talking about 1 ~ 5 Bitcoin here, we are talking about a large amount of it. And who could possibly afford that you say? Its the whales, they're constantly investing their Fiat in Bitcoin as they already know that Bitcoin is the most valuable exchange now in the market. And investing to it would probably make them even more rich, as the demand goes up so does the price (it may sound like economics, but trust me its not).

Probably the second and the last thing, its because of those so called Holders (term for the people who've been holding a specific coin for a long time). This is the time they are going to release that large amount of theirs to gain profit for waiting that very long.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:16:22 PM

In my own speculation bitcoin moves fast in growth in the market exchange because of its value and the trust rating of the investor,because they already know that this kinds of coins so huge impact in the world of digital currency and have a high standard and always demand for the rising of economy.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

Connections My friend We are now standing at a modern civilization that you cant imagine living without any gadgets. So today we have the internet and other social media's that exposes any kind of activity if it has a worker or advertiser. You can easily tap the worlds connection that anyone is using and what's massive about it? It is when bitcoin started there where no ICO or anything that advertises Bitcoin up until now that is why BTC is a legend's work it is a masterpiece.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:39:32 PM

Basically its the law of supply and demand. When the demand goes high then the supply goes up and the price as well. Otherwise, the price gets low. Bitcoin is moving up so fast because of a lot of investors are joining. Meaning the demand is high. Many have realize already how bitcoin gives a big impact in the economy. Digital economy is getting fast also that makes the digital currency like bitcoin to go up as well.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:42:52 PM

I think it is due to the CBOE listing of Bitcoin futures, people are hyping Bitcoin right now and I advise to everyone not to buy Bitcoins at this time since Bitcoin is reaching ATH.
I would suggest you who wants to gets into crypto to invest in alt while Bitcoin is at ATH.
I too have the same thinking on the price increase happening with time. Bitcoin futures getting listed to the CBOE is one thing. Same time I feel of this to be corrected fact, because bitcoin is not influential of bitcoin futures. This makes me have a thinking that the growth of bitcoin is the regular growth.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:05:44 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin move so fast because of the people who are interested to invest their money and turn it to bitcoin coin. The more people invest the industry of bitcoin is more growing. I think that's the reason why.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:37:01 AM

ALways bear in mind that the bitcoin value depends on the supply and demands of the coins. If the bitcoin demand increses, then there is a big possibility it will increases also.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:32:19 AM

I think there are several reasons, I think something similar is happening than what happened with the forks, people are buying bitcoin because they are thinking the future markets are going to push the price even higher so everyone is trying to get bitcoin as fast as they can and as we know the supply of bitcoin is very limited and this makes the price to go up really fast.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:45:16 AM

It is the fear of missing out! We know that people don't want to miss the opportunity of joining the bitcoin ride. However, the negative side of it would be that there would be a lot of newbies in the crypto world that did not do their own research and just jump and invest in bitcoin because they heard or see in the news that it is going up and when it goes down, they are complaining. This is the nature of some people that's why in trading many are buying high and selling low because of FOMO not even knowing the reason why the coin is going up and discovering later that it is just a pump and dump. I can see in social media that there are so many people who are just investing in it because of the potential return but then blindly invest in HYIP that are more likely are just scam.

dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:52:47 AM

I think increased public awareness, trade, demand, and interest in bitcoin is the reason why it is moving that fast

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:54:48 AM

There is a lot of things that is affecting bitcoins price like the concept of supply and demand and almost 17M bitcoin already mined so i think its one of the reason why it's price is increasing this fast and there are a lot more the fact that bitcoins popularity increasing day by day is another reason why its value is moving so fast, but for me the faster and the higher it get the harder it will fall so don't get too excited.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

when demand is more than supply the price goes up every time.

The reach of bitcoin to people is the first and foremost reason but no one can judge the exact value of the bitcoin.No other doubt, In future bitcoin play an important role in the crypto currency market it reaches to the each and every people in the world

Exactly, and the reason why bitcoin moving faster, because many invertor invest in bitcoin, so the demand is going to fast and it's so easy to gain or earned profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

I know it will move upward but I agree that this is too fast. It could be the awareness using social media which is the best tool to spread informantion and second are the big names in the financial world that gives enormous support to bitcoin.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:59 AM

Maybe it is the demand from the market that makes its development fast. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity to the people and is going mainstream. Bitcoin's market value became hundred times more expensive than it is before or earlier this year. It is because Bitcoin is now more indemand since more people are now awared of it and they want to earn huge profit by investing into it.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: