Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

Many people are afraid of losing the moment to join the industry. The current price of the bitcoin is built on the expectation of further implementation of crypto-currencies in our lives, rather than the current value of the industry.

I think bitcoin can move so fast, becuase there is have many investors comes in bitcoin, like china and korea, they have an invest in bitcoin, thats why bitcoin move so fast. And the second reason, people has saved their bitcoin to move bitcoib price so fast.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:56:21 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Bitcoin is getting more popular in the market. The demand for Bitcoin is also getting bigger. The demand and its market value are directly proportional with each other. And i think it simply explains why Bitcoin's market price is moving as this fast and as this high. We should expect more from Bitcoin on the next years to come since its value is getting more expensive.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

I think more and more people are supporting Bitcoin, using Bitcoin on their payment, it makes thing become more "legal" for Bitcoin on the way to become the strongest currency.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

The only reason i know for this fast moving price increase of btc is that the demand increases but since we have a very limited supply of btc, the tendency will be the price increase.

Well of course that's also a factor why there's a sudden rise again as the people wanted to buy more bitcoin to hold as the supply is just finite. But we all watch the news in the market for as many investors gets more interested in adopting bitcoin and some other exchanges like CME that are ready for the future of bitcoin to be in their platform.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Janinejoson

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

I think one of the cause why bitcoin is moving high too fast is the demand where many people used,invest and put their money in bitcoins. I thinnk it is because of the demand. Many people who used or invest bitcoins, the higher the amout it increased.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

Bitcoin futures by top companies and trading options in the world is the major reason why bitcoin price is getting higher every day. Bitcoin was invented as a digital currency but due to it small number in circulation and supply that makes it a digital asset, a good one, indeed!  

nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:26:26 PM

More people are getting involved in bitcoin thus more demand is happening. That is why the price of bitcoin sky rocketed and continue to break records.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:47:32 PM

the demand in the market is increased, the demand is increase because many people interest in bitcoin, so they all buy bitcoin and makes the price of bitcoin increased, so in a short sentences is bitcoin is more popular than before and many people want to have bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:05:43 PM

I guess the reason is that  many people are becoming familiar with bitcoin and are starting to put their money in it. since with it's current trend bitcoin's value is rising to the top which means to them that they're going to make tons of money out of it which is true. a lot of people become millionaires here and do believe also that It's because it has the highest demand in the market today that many people are investing in it either through investment, trades or mining..
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

I think the main reason is the increasing of demand because now bitcoin being famous due to high value this is too expensive and many people attracted and catch the interest to invest. Also by the help of traders it will move too fast luckily it is increasing, constantly increasing may continue till bext year to make our year would be more merrier.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

More and more investors are now open to try crypto and they choose bitcoin because it is popular and keep growing fast, above all it is the high demads that keeps this crypto up
Yeah, considering how a lot of exchanges like coinbase stated how their user base has increased among other exchanges and the rate at which Koreans have just decided to take a huge one on bitcoin is enough to cause a huge increase.

The thing is that demand is increasing every day, a lot of investors are buying to hold for profit and that has been and will keep causing huge surge in prices.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

Bitcoin futures by top companies and trading options in the world is the major reason why bitcoin price is getting higher every day. Bitcoin was invented as a digital currency but due to it small number in circulation and supply that makes it a digital asset, a good one, indeed!  
It is good and it help people to involve in bitcoin, bit coin is now very high in price and people are demanding bitcoin to save for future. Bitcoin is having high demand and investment. It is true that even a small investment in bitcoin today will give you high profit for tomorrow it is because people are hoping that bitcoin will be the best currency and will increase price more till the end of this year.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:32:26 PM

It is good and it help people to involve in bitcoin, bit coin is now very high in price and people are demanding bitcoin to save for future. Bitcoin is having high demand and investment. It is true that even a small investment in bitcoin today will give you high profit for tomorrow it is because people are hoping that bitcoin will be the best currency and will increase price more till the end of this year.

You are right. Demand increases the price always. Now days we see more investors into altcoins including bitcoins. Though the price keeps increasing, no break from investors to buy. It indicates, how strong bitcoin growth is going to be. Investors themself will not leave bitcoin value going down. its so tricky right? Thanks to everyone who is the reason for BTC growth.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:43:16 PM

The only reason i know for this fast moving price increase of btc is that the demand increases but since we have a very limited supply of btc, the tendency will be the price increase.
I think the reason is simple just because of its popularity. And stories about it like t had made a lot of people millionaires and stuff like that whick makes many people  familiar with bitcoin and they are starting to put their money in it. since with it's current trend bitcoin's value is rising to the top which means to them that they're going to make tons of money out of it which is true. a lot of people become millionaires here.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

Still growing amount of users whose want to invest in it their savings to make it possible to get more of them in some time only by hodl.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

It is simply the rule of economic trading wherein if the demand is higher than the supply definitely the price will go up.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:09:16 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular day by day. These days all you hear is how high the price has gone, it rise by $1000 almost everyday. This attracts many people who are afraid they'll miss this hugh chance to get rich.
And there's the whales who are pushing the price up. And the CBOE and CME futures, which are pushing it up even higher. This all creates a snowball, a price that's growing higher and higher.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:28:34 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular day by day. These days all you hear is how high the price has gone, it rise by $1000 almost everyday. This attracts many people who are afraid they'll miss this hugh chance to get rich.
And there's the whales who are pushing the price up. And the CBOE and CME futures, which are pushing it up even higher. This all creates a snowball, a price that's growing higher and higher.

One of the reason that makes the bitcoin price move that fast is because of its growing demand everyday. As it became more and more popular many people are interested to join to the bitcoin community wherein many opportunity to get rich awaits to all those people from different walks of life regardless to their educational background.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

I think it moves fast because investors are increasing which resulted to the sudden decrease in supply and the value eventually rise.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:25 PM

I really have no idea ,  a lot of new investors it looks like .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: