Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:32:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3665 times)
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:12:16 PM

Many new traders are joining the crypto market and that is causing the positive fluctuations in the Bitcoin price. Many new investors are turning towards Bitcoin and demanding of the Bitcoin in that period is also causing the Bitcoin rise. Supply of the Bitcoin is limited and in a couple of the years, its price will rise even more. Right now after Christmas delirium, people did make the transactions and trades to the fiat money and that caused the Bitcoin to fall down. Soon after, when this holiday season will pass the Bitcoin will return to the price value that it had before 2 weeks. Although Bitcoin has the older technology then some new altcoins its implementation to the companies is causing the hype over it and its fictional stability is attracting the new investors all the time.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Simple the demand is growing, the supply is very limited so any change n the demand part of the equation is going to change the price in a dramatic fashion, until we get the whole world to adopt bitcoin we are going to see these movements on the price.
The_Dark_Knight

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:11:14 AM

Many people are afraid of losing the moment to join the industry. The current price of the bitcoin is built on the expectation of further implementation of crypto-currencies in our lives, rather than the current value of the industry.
Correct, people are investing in bitcoin not because of the utility that it has right now, they are investing in bitcoin because of the utility is going to have in the future, many people myself included are betting that bitcoin is going to become an integral part of the economic system and our everyday lives and that is something we do not know yet if it is going to become a reality.
BIT_LIT_ETH

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:20 AM

how bitcoin will handle millions of transactions even after segwit or LN implementation?. keeping in mind that only fraction of people using Crypto now days what will happen if 10-20% population start using it everyday?.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:16:18 AM

Fast-moving bitcoins may be the result because enthusiasts of the bitcoin itself are increasing rapidly. the more bitcoin enthusiasts then automatically also bitcoin prices will move with a quick
Bitcoin is the best of all the other crypto’s because it gives high rate of return that is why a lot of people are taking interest in it and it has made place in their hearts, people are investing more and more money day by day and also the number of investors is increasing rapidly so I think that this is the reason that bitcoin is moving very fast.
palensya

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

I think the reason why bitcoin moves so fast is because of the massive investors who are after in investing in bitcoin the demand is getting bigger and bigger thats why the bitcoin moves so fast specially its price.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

High market demand is the reason behind this. Bitcoin's market price is continuously increasing due to the high demand that it is getting in the market. As its market value increases, same thing happens with its demand and vice versa icluding the backdrops. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and it is not surprising for its value to be as high as this.

Things are moving in digital direction. There are lots of online stores which accepts bitcoins. Almost all of gambling sites have now shifted from fiat to bitcoins payments. ICO and lots of other projects are using bitcoin as a mode of collecting payment. All these things make bitcoins very valuable and due to this high demand its price is increasing unexpectedly very fast.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

bitcoin can reach a high price because of the global level of confidence in the currency of the crypto, and many investors are investing in bitcoin currencies, which causes the bitcoin value to be high
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

Its the uprising popularity of bitcoin right now. We can't deny the fact that bitcoin is very popular even to small countries in the world. With its popularity more and more investors are hooked to bitcoin.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:36:57 AM

I think since more and more people are joining and investing on btc, I guess that's the main reason why btc moves so fast. It is now becoming popular and many people, local or international businessman and woman invests too.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

Bitcoin price depend on the supply and demand, therefore its value depends on the quality and quantity of people who buy bitcoin. And i think the reason why it goes up drastically is because people still want to buy bitcoin even  its price is high because they are taking the opportunity that they will gain by its rising value.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

I think it moves fast because investors are increasing which resulted to the sudden decrease in supply and the value eventually rise.
It is simply the law of economics that the more demand of a commodity is in market, the more supply is there but even if the supply is limited of something, the more people are going to crave for it. Bitcoin is having very limited supply and this is also one of the basic reasons why bitcoin is rising in value all the time. Too many investors are investing too with the passage of time and this is again main reason in the increasing value of bitcoin.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:21:10 PM

I think the main reason in the fast growing price of bitcoin.
Is the huge demand of it in the market.
I think a lot of bitcoin earner are holding their coin that cause to a shortage of bitcoin.
And because many investor are looking for the bitcoin, they are willing to pay high just to have investment with it.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

I think the main reason in the fast growing price of bitcoin.
Is the huge demand of it in the market.
I think a lot of bitcoin earner are holding their coin that cause to a shortage of bitcoin.
And because many investor are looking for the bitcoin, they are willing to pay high just to have investment with it.
I don't think so because if it is the huge demand the only direction Bitcoin will be going is up but right now we are seeing Bitcoin go up and down after a big fall from the 20,000$ level. Which means the demand really is not the main factor why Bitcoin is so volatile. The main reason why Bitcoin is volatile is because the whales or the big players are the ones who are dictating the movement of Bitcoin as they are also taking profit from the price movement they are doing, they are also the reason why Bitcoin is moving at a fast rate whether it is going up or down.
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

I was finding the reason for sudden rise over last 3 weeks, one of the many reason I found out is:

Massive increase demand in several parts of the world-
RAISE OF PUBLIC INTEREST IN BITCOIN

Few other reasons which are responsible-

1) Extremely limited supply.
2) Reasonably secure and NOT reversible.
3) Rather large and growing number of companies that take bitcoin in exchange for products.
4) Can't artificially manufacture it.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

I think it is probably because of it's popularity which is increasing and a lot of people are investing more in bitcoin which pushes it's value to increase more and more. The fact that the people earns in investment on bitcoin and use the money they earn to buy more circulates and centers to bitcoin itself that is why the value keeps growing and growing. Therefore, we should keep on doing what we are doing for bitcoin to be more successful.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:18:28 AM

I think it is probably because of it's popularity which is increasing and a lot of people are investing more in bitcoin which pushes it's value to increase more and more. The fact that the people earns in investment on bitcoin and use the money they earn to buy more circulates and centers to bitcoin itself that is why the value keeps growing and growing. Therefore, we should keep on doing what we are doing for bitcoin to be more successful.
Yes it is, i agree that because of its popularity through social media makes bitcoin moves so fast and millions of people having to buy bitcoin and not so many who are selling, and i think the more the demand of bitcoin makes its value goes high.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:12 AM

At the time when I read your topic, the Bitcoin exchange rate has dropped more than 3000 Bitcoin dollars compared with today. Talking about the exchange rate of the Bitcoin it recently increased to 19000 dollars, then fell to 16000 dollars and as close to Christmas, the rate of the Bitcoin as rising quickly due to the shopping needs of the people for they had sold Bitcoin makes billions temporary price reduction. To the year 2018 Bitcoin will come back and rate increased strongly.

Over time, more and more investors realize that this technology has value and matures to invest in it. This interest is happening on waves and we are now in the midst of such a great wave of new interest, which raises the price.
There is no doubt in this thing that people are realizing the importance of bitcoin with the passage of time. Most of the investors were reluctant to invest into bitcoin but they are now ready after they have seen so many people making good money with bitcoin. I am sure that people are having a real craze for bitcoin now which is increasing its market demand ultimately making bitcoin touch the highest prices.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:53 AM

Bitcoin go uptrend this past week because of the high demand of bitcoin investors and transaction daily, some bitcoin hard and soft fork olso gives bitcoin price an outstanding performance
futile-resistance

Merit: 516

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

All traders place bitcoin orders at prices higher than market prices, which in turn pushes bitcoin prices higher. But mostly it depends on who owns bitcoin in bulk. These are the ones that can make the bitcoin increase or decrease rapidly.
Most of the people use bitcoin to increase their economic status and the investment too. This is increasing the users of bitcoin everyday and attracting more and more people towards it. As the demand of bitcoin increases the price of bitcoin also increases.

And this is the main reason why the bitcoin is moving up so fast every day and from this we can also say that it will keep on increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: