Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

I think that the main reason why bitcoin is moving this fast is because the world has suddenly took notice of cryptocurrency and is starting to show up when it comes to the interest in the market. AS a result the demand brought surges to its prices
Supply and demand is the main factor for the success of anything as we all know that that the demand of bitcoin is increasing continuously more people are knowing about the crypto currencies from all over the world and they are showing keen interest in it which has a direct impact on the success of bitcoin.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

In fact it is a common thing in a market, keep in mind the principle of supply and supply that is a very basic factor commodity price movement, which occurs in bitcoin so fast moving is that many investors buy lots of bitcoin when the bitcoin price is cheap so bitcoin stock is reduced, automatically when the inventory of a commodity is reduced then the price will be great, and vice versa...
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

In fact it is a common thing in a market, keep in mind the principle of supply and supply that is a very basic factor commodity price movement, which occurs in bitcoin so fast moving is that many investors buy lots of bitcoin when the bitcoin price is cheap so bitcoin stock is reduced, automatically when the inventory of a commodity is reduced then the price will be great, and vice versa...
It is difficult to determine the exact cause,  it is likely that the has increased from the great attention the currency receives. The news of the spectacular rise in value encourages people to invest more in the crypto-wave.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

It is difficult to determine the exact cause,  it is likely that the has increased from the great attention the currency receives. The news of the spectacular rise in value encourages people to invest more in the crypto-wave.
People nowadays are really in into internet, during Idle moment they are making money online, exploring how to make money on it until someone discovered bitcoin and with that bitcoin really move fast especially those times when bitcoin was starting because it was used in online games as a token and with that bitcoin was in demand in online games.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
There are many reasons for it. Sometimes, many informations hoax make people not to invest because they are scary if they lose out Smiley
but i think the most reason is the assurance bitcoin can give of profiteering,the
 earning on investing inthis coin makes the new comer interested and the project it self
is more functional than other coins we ever had.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

I do see three reasons behind the Bitcoin rally and those are greed, greed and greed which is attracting more investors with a big amount of money and invest in Bitcoin. I am not against this inflow and not against making money out of it too but I believe that we must recognise and promote it as a payment system if we are really concerned about the growth in the long run. Making money by exploiting the opportunities might be a profiting now but it is not taking us anywhere in the long run.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

The bitcoin price move fast because last November to December most of people put more interest on the bitcoin.  the more demand of the bitcoin cause the faster movement of the price and also the more investor like Mcdo news that McDo will adopt the bitcoin as mode of payment and others good news.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

There has a lot of ways to move fast of Bitcoin.Such as-firstly it's very secure, secondly the rising price of coins, thirdly it's very comfortable to using for the users.With the huge population who uses Bitcoin and they have never been caught by investing.Therefore, it can be said without doubt that for those reason Bitcoin is moving very fast and it will move forward.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

There has a lot of ways to move fast of Bitcoin.Such as-firstly it's very secure, secondly the rising price of coins, thirdly it's very comfortable to using for the users.With the huge population who uses Bitcoin and they have never been caught by investing.Therefore, it can be said without doubt that for those reason Bitcoin is moving very fast and it will move forward.
I think that society is interested in Bitcoin just because its huge price is increasing at a tremendous rate. But most of the people understand that this growth can change a very rapid decline. In other words, we can say that Petya and no stability will give anyone and your investments can be in danger.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

Your post is about almost a month ago, and we have the observation that Bitcoin moves fast by the month of December. Just like dollar its value is not stable especially December is a peak season money uses from time and time. And when it uses the flow chart of money will be increases too. Just like here at Bitcoin, peak season is one of the cause for its become popular.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

People. People makes bitcoin move fast. It is the people who actually make it move. People invest and gain money from bitcoin. They build business, profit from it and use it. The demand makes it move fast, increasing or decreasing.

Rudy_Third27

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

I do not really look at the Bitcoin movement but I think that makes Bitcoin move this fast,because of the huge amount of Bitcoin demand and the growing number of Bitcoin users so that Bitcoin can move quickly.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

I think it's because the demand of bitcoin and also people start to realize that bitcoin is good for investment and people start buying bitcoins right now. I also thing people start curious about bitcoin why the price is really high for a coin and then start buy bitcoins too.

syaripudin

Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

I think there are a lot of factors that can cause bitcoin prices to become this fast and the first I think of course because of the large number of investors who go to invest in bitcoin this is of course make the demand for bitcoin to be very high and of course this makes the price of bitcoin increased very quickly. and besides that, as well as many investors who want to go to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that no party either from the government or other institutions can control bitcoin. that means bitcoin is an investment form of investment that can be done very easily and of course this will make the interest of investors willing to invest in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chachacoin17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

I think there are a lot of factors that can cause bitcoin prices to become this fast and the first I think of course because of the large number of investors who go to invest in bitcoin this is of course make the demand for bitcoin to be very high and of course this makes the price of bitcoin increased very quickly. and besides that, as well as many investors who want to go to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that no party either from the government or other institutions can control bitcoin. that means bitcoin is an investment form of investment that can be done very easily and of course this will make the interest of investors willing to invest in bitcoin.
I believe that bitcoin can really move fast  this far because of its good feedback and a simple way of earning profit we can really see its profit and it is really simple to use for payment and regarding to the price it is really exciting and it can really give as a huge profit.I believe that because also of social m3dia bitcoin really grow do fast because many people really get interest on it.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Bitcoins value is going up so fast because all of a sudden a lot more people than before want to buy coins and less people want to sell it. The demand for it increases so in result its value also rises up.

The large number of investors in the market is one of the factor why Bitcoin is still going on and moving fast, as well as the increasing community of people who are interested in investing, trading, and work for Bitcoin.
ShuttIe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

It moves fast because there are many investors to buy bitcoin and easily depletes it current supply and because of that its price moves faster. Too much demand is what pushes it towards its greater price.
More people buy them.
arrmia11

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

It is moving fast due to the increasing users that makes it as one of their income through various ways such as investing, trading, mining or even just by joining campaigns. It is very indemand that people doesn't have to go through the long process of waiting.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

I believe that bitcoin can really move fast  this far because of its good feedback and a simple way of earning profit we can really see its profit and it is really simple to use for payment and regarding to the price it is really exciting and it can really give as a huge profit.I believe that because also of social m3dia bitcoin really grow do fast because many people really get interest on it.

Sometimes I won't be able to know the reason behind the increasing price all of a sudden even though there's nothing news or upcoming events that will affect bitcoin but I think I missed some important factors here (like whales controlling the price)

zmkriel

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

In my opinion bitcoins move this fast because of bitcoins believers, the people who trust bitcoin as their investment. The numbers of investors can make bitcoin on the top of all crypto-currencies and soon i think to cover up fiat that is why central banks in my country are threaten already with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: