Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

According to my knowledge and base on the article I read. The reasons why bitcoibn increase price faster because of the more investor adopt the system of the bitcoin and also the users of bitcoin. The good news everywhere likes on the social media that help allot to create a high demand of the bitcoin. The last thing is if the government allows the bitcoin on that country. That all thank you.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Demand itself is what bitcoin move this quick. And also there is a CME effect and I guess this is also with the so called McAfee effect that I've seen on facebook. McAfee was interviewed by someone over the facebook live video call and he said that bitcoin will be going at $20,000 early this upcoming January 2018 so everyone is trying to buy now and it helped a lot.
The demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply that is bitcoin price is getting higher everyday. There are only 16 million bitcoins globally, how do you expect 16 million bitcoins to satisfy the need of over 4 billion people connected to the internet today? It is not possible, right? That is why the price of bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.   
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Bitcoin moves for the same reasons as everything moves in price and that is the supply and demand, but the demand of bitcoin is becoming bigger and bigger, when this happens normally producers begin to create more of the thing that is in demand but with bitcoin this is not possible so this makes the price to change dramatically if the demand changes.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:19 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:29:08 AM by maimainguyen05

There are a number of reasons why Bitcoin rates are rising rapidly, but Bitcoin rates are heavily dependent on the news and beliefs of people around the world. You can see that whenever there is a negative news regarding Bitcoin, Bitcoin prices are dropping dramatically, behind the likes of hackers, geeks, or big businesses. They try to dump the Bitcoin exchange rate to invest in Bitcoin then when the Bitcoin rate goes up they will sell to make a profit.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:55 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 09:45:44 AM by BettingTips

Bitcoin's exchange rate has been strongly rebounding, suggesting that there is a lot of positive news about Bitcoin that has made the exchange rate go up again, now more than $ 17,000 in the exchange rate. My forecast is that by mid-2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise to $ 500,000, similar to the time of 2017, Bitcoin rates have risen sharply, and will again create a tendency for people to invest heavily in it. I think the important factor that made Bitcoin so fast to rate was that it created a trend that made people pay attention to Bitcoin and invest in it.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

I think there are coins affecting the growth of Bitcoins, that makes it move fast. Also the popularity of Bitcoins to crypto world affects stability of Bitcoins.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

I think there are coins affecting the growth of Bitcoins, that makes it move fast. Also the popularity of Bitcoins to crypto world affects stability of Bitcoins.
It could be said so. But the nature of the bitcoin itself can change rapidly depending on the amount of market demand. In early December 2017 bitcoin prices could rise very high even once touched $ 20,000, but as we know now bitcoin prices again lower prices. The bitcoin price movement depends on market demand, the higher bitcoin demand will affect the value of bitcoin to be more expensive and vice versa.
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

People have saw many many types of investment for a decade they're bored by the same regular system. Today's generation want get every thing in quick and fast bitcoin attract them by its magnificent systems that they sure that it is a  great way to invest their money to get in return with extra gain apart from usual way in crypto currency.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

bitcoin moves this fast because it is very benificial..though it is not that high the price as of now but compared to other business bitcoin is still the best because we don't have to wait for a longer time to gain profit

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

bitcoin moves this fast because it is very benificial..though it is not that high the price as of now but compared to other business bitcoin is still the best because we don't have to wait for a longer time to gain profit
Yeah, the bitcoin has provided too many of benefits and dealing with is always turned out to be quite profitable. But its ongoing increasing popularity makes to move too fast as in the low interval of time it provides us with a huge amount profit and everyone make an investment in it making it move such actively...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
chrmn27

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

The reason behind this movement is the rising demand of the people. Since more and more people are being interested in bitcoin, it’s prices tend to go up. This, also adds up to the movement of bitcoin. As it’s prices go up, more and more and more people will go after it.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

It is moving fast due to the increasing users that makes it as one of their income through various ways such as investing, trading, mining or even just by joining campaigns. It is very indemand that people doesn't have to go through the long process of waiting.
Yeah, users are increasing every day, exchanges are getting upgraded everyday due to the level at which users are popping into them and that is one thing to make us certain that this would keep going as fast as we can ever imagine.

The fact remains that things are different from the way they use to be before and people are getting to see the clear picture of how crypto is here to remove those shackles that governments have placed all these while. Always demand alone will decide how fast bitcoin to move. So, in near future we can expect bitcoin to move faster than what we have seen into those in 2017.
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

Yes there is really an economic reason for this massive fly up of Bitcoin. The rise of the popularity of Bitcoin as time passes by, also makes the rise of the demand which contributes to the fast growth of the price which makes it beneficial for the Bitcoin users and long time holders of it. As long as people sees Bitcoin as a beneficial way to earn and have profit, the rise and progress with regards to Bitcoin pricing will just continue to move along.

jonald01

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

I think its because the number of people who now have knowledge of bitcoin is increasing that results to more buyer or seller, bounty hunters and people who market and advertise that's why
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Bitcoins as of today is very cheap this is a very good opportunity to all buy bitcoins and also to save some of it in your wallets bitcoin when moving fast , many people are buying bitcoins and in that situation bitcoin's supply decreases which means price will high.
mitabacut

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

If in my opinion, it's because of its many enthusiasts, maybe because that's what makes bitcoin move quickly.

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

It is moving fast due to the increasing users that makes it as one of their income through various ways such as investing, trading, mining or even just by joining campaigns. It is very indemand that people doesn't have to go through the long process of waiting.
Yeah, users are increasing every day, exchanges are getting upgraded everyday due to the level at which users are popping into them and that is one thing to make us certain that this would keep going as fast as we can ever imagine.

The fact remains that things are different from the way they use to be before and people are getting to see the clear picture of how crypto is here to remove those shackles that governments have placed all these while. Always demand alone will decide how fast bitcoin to move. So, in near future we can expect bitcoin to move faster than what we have seen into those in 2017.
also because of a lot of project made like cme future trading , south korea join as one the biggest crypto exchange in Asia and there is no negative news about bitcoin during the massive move of bitcoin since 3 months ago , a lot of events happened.

and now we just need to wait another big event happened in the early 2018 , it is the lightning network, what will happened? just hold your bitcoin , it could be another massive move!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Bitcoin was really popular in the first place. People are now getting curious about bitcoin since value is keep on rising. The more people put interest on btc the more it will rise. Even btc has a drop price sometimes, it won't even go down to $10K.

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

The reasons below are the things making bitcoin move that much fast. They're all good features of bitoin system that we have now.

Global payments without control.
Free economy.
No regulation, fast transfers.
No physical money storage.
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

which can make very fast pure bitcoin movements from buyers and sellers and purely from very high demand and from very limited availability, it makes bitcoin move very quickly.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: