Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

Bitcoin was really popular in the first place. People are now getting curious about bitcoin since value is keep on rising. The more people put interest on btc the more it will rise. Even btc has a drop price sometimes, it won't even go down to $10K.

Towards the end of the 2017 things for btc started to change drastically because the value started to rise and doubled within short span of time. This created a huge news in the market and thus people and all the media houses started to concentrate on this currency which can give multiple times returns in a short term.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

In my opinion bitcoins move this fast because of bitcoins believers, the people who trust bitcoin as their investment. The numbers of investors can make bitcoin on the top of all crypto-currencies and soon i think to cover up fiat that is why central banks in my country are threaten already with bitcoin.
Bitcoin believers are the early adopters, most of the people rushing in now, a larger percentage of the are FOMOs who are looking for quick way to get rich or be a part of a system that can make them rich faster than they can imagine.

However, in the long run, some of them tend to get the real gist behind the blockchain world and end up as a believer as a lot of people are so frustrated with the banking industry that they just wish it ends up wiped from the surface of the earth totally.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

Bitcoin was really popular in the first place. People are now getting curious about bitcoin since value is keep on rising. The more people put interest on btc the more it will rise. Even btc has a drop price sometimes, it won't even go down to $10K.

Towards the end of the 2017 things for btc started to change drastically because the value started to rise and doubled within short span of time. This created a huge news in the market and thus people and all the media houses started to concentrate on this currency which can give multiple times returns in a short term.

I understand that every day the crypto currency is becoming more popular and more popular, and that people are being introduced into every sphere of human activity, but this does not explain why Bitcoin soared to 20,000 dollars. I can not understand What is the value and comes only one thought that it is an air bubble.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

I think there are a lot of factors that can cause bitcoin prices to become this fast and the first I think of course because of the large number of investors who go to invest in bitcoin this is of course make the demand for bitcoin to be very high and of course this makes the price of bitcoin increased very quickly. and besides that, as well as many investors who want to go to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that no party either from the government or other institutions can control bitcoin. that means bitcoin is an investment form of investment that can be done very easily and of course this will make the interest of investors willing to invest in bitcoin.
I believe that bitcoin can really move fast  this far because of its good feedback and a simple way of earning profit we can really see its profit and it is really simple to use for payment and regarding to the price it is really exciting and it can really give as a huge profit.I believe that because also of social m3dia bitcoin really grow do fast because many people really get interest on it.

Sometimes I won't be able to know the reason behind the increasing price all of a sudden even though there's nothing news or upcoming events that will affect bitcoin but I think I missed some important factors here (like whales controlling the price)
There is really no two reasons, except for the fact that the demand is increasing more than the supply. Now, the reason why we see a lot of new investors coming in everyday and buying into bitcoin could be in either two ways. Whereas some may want to get rich quickly, some really are here for the fact that bitcoin will make a really big difference in the future. However, we have not seen anything yet.

Just due to the demand in recent days before the end of last year got so huge and scary that it became totally certain that those stages were not healthy and FOMOs were just the ones trying to get into the system. The reason could be for any reason, either to get rich quickly or to really be a part of the system that would change everything in the long run.
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

There a lot of factor why bitcoin's price moves so fast and one of these is the in demand of the people hunger to earn money from it.
It is the most popular of many cryptocurrency that is circulating right now and it is the first ever electronic money generated. Also its price is stunning that is why people are wanting it because of that it caused the bitcoin to be at high volatility which it can rapidly increase or decrease in just a short pan of time.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

The basic of Economics. One reason is the volume of exchangers or traders who are using bitcoin. They are the main reason why the industry is still alive and kicking high. If the volumes goes down then value of bitcoin follows. Remember that to be able that this industry will work they need consumers they need demand.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

Just to clear my understanding by move fast you is the very volatile price. Well, the main driver of the price of Bitcoin is basically because of the demand. And the demand is the one that is also volatile. Everyday there are a lot of selling and buying of Bitcoins happening. And this is because the number of Bitcoin users and traders also increased as bitcoin fame grew up through social media. And with the christmas season coming, a lot of people are cashing out. But many predicts that the price will go back up next quarter of the year 2018.
In this year I feel that bitcoin was under pressure because in last few month’s there were some rich and big countries they have join bitcoin and also some rich companies have also join bitcoin because bitcoin is now one the favorite currency in market and its demand is going very high day by day in last sic month’s bitcoin make a record business which is also a very great honor for bitcoin so bitcoin need to be ready for next year because a lot of countries are going to join bitcoin.
Bitcoin is amazing and its feature is really works and it is really verry simple to use most of the people here in crypto feild is really being astonished to tbe features of bitcoin that is why they are slowly getting crazy about it .It is really amazing and it really gives  a exyra income to us that is why everyone really wanted to have bitcoin.
Extra income factor is playing key role in attracting people all over the globe towards bitcoin. In this very year, bitcoin has generated many rich people, many have been able to set up their own businesses and fulfill their dreams with the help of bitcoin.

There is no doubt that this currency is highly astonishing and people are really intrigued by its unique features. Decentralization is most impressive of all and the privacy provided is also good.
I have not cashed out my bitcoin yet and I do not have any plans to do so anytime soon but at the same time I'm sure that when people realize the kind of success I'm having many of the people that know me will join bitcoin, but it seems it is going to be too late at that point, which is a shame since I have tried to convince them to join bitcoin but to no avail.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

There a lot of factor why bitcoin's price moves so fast and one of these is the in demand of the people hunger to earn money from it.
It is the most popular of many cryptocurrency that is circulating right now and it is the first ever electronic money generated. Also its price is stunning that is why people are wanting it because of that it caused the bitcoin to be at high volatility which it can rapidly increase or decrease in just a short pan of time.
I think the first thing that is the reason for the price of bitcoin moving so fast is the rate of volatility at which it was set. Other crytptocurrencies are not highly volatile like Bitcoin. Yes they are volatile, but not as Bitcoin.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Bitcoin move fast becz of demand and decentralised nature peer to peer people control the coins
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 09:03:48 AM by senyorito123

Many people are afraid of losing the moment to join the industry. The current price of the bitcoin is built on the expectation of further implementation of crypto-currencies in our lives, rather than the current value of the industry.

If afraid of losing money then why the price growing very fast? Logically, if afraid of losing then they will sell it and and make the price down. But in reality, price is very high.

The reason why bitcoin price increase very high if the popularity and the demand of bitcoin attract more investors and people to make a investment in bitcoin that is the reason price will increase very fast,and if you afraid to lose your money into bitcoin much better dont invest in bitcoin find other way to make a profit and find a investment that not risky and if you are risk taker in bitcoin that is your way to become successful in these crypto currency.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

when we choose to invest in bitcoin, then the risk continues to haunt, but after the risk will be lost after you feel the doubled advantage of bitcoin. and bitcoin will continue to move up in line with the ever-increasing need.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

bitcoin moved this fast because of public demand...lots of people are encourage to join and buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin moved fast than other businesses..although we see that bitcoin now has lowered the price but there is a big chance that it will grow high again

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

bitcoin moved this fast because of public demand...lots of people are encourage to join and buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin moved fast than other businesses..although we see that bitcoin now has lowered the price but there is a big chance that it will grow high again
I think bitcoin move so fast each day because many people has an activity with bitcoin and it is really getting popular each day and many people really have an interest of gaining bitcoin because of its amazing price that we can really gain big profit if we do buy and then sell if the price pump.i believe that everything is really unpredictable that is why we can really blame our self on this case.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

It very simple, the law of demand and supply when the demands for a commodity is high the price tend to rise. What ever the price of bitcoin today is all ball down to demand and that is why bitcoin is always volatile in price, when more people invest in bitcoin you will see that the price will increase and when the is less investment the price will either get stable or decreases. So no matter the price is control by demands and a again speculation also play a minor role in the price of bitcoin because speculation has the ability to influence the investors either to sell or buy.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Every day new user's are entering the bitcoin due to various factors such as increased price and ease of transactions within short time highly economical can be used from all over the world with a simple click and a secure wallet to store bitcoins has attracted attention of many which made many to join the bitcoin network are the reasons for the price shooting of bitcoins and due to more demand for bitcoins in the crypto market.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
I think the reason why the price of the bitcoin moves so fast is because many people are now starting to patronize the bitcoin. There is also a effect to the supply and demand in the cryptocurrency market.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I think because now more and more enthusiasts who began to recognize the existence of bitcoin to be utilized as possible as a place of investment resulting in demand from someone getting bigger so automatically able to accelerate bitcoin speed continues to increase in a short period of time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Bellafatty

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is very popular especially on it's high value of currency in the market place.It is one of the main reason why bitcoin moved too fast because of its popularity in social media where most people earn some extra income as well. Smiley
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
It really move so fast the way the people discuss it to everyone to make it more popular and vice versa it could help us too and we could help them also.And because of its value and easy to access, fast earning money people patronized this bitcoin.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

Bitcoin is getting interest of large population of the world because of his trust and performance.
People are using BTC now more due to getting profit also. As bitcoin is getting interest of more people then its sure to everyone that product in market can be promoted only by its number of customers and customers of BTC is increasing more and more and that will moving the BTC fast. And as rules and regulation of BTC is very clear and straight forward for everyone due to which there is no illegal work can be possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: