Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3042 times)
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:01:11 PM

In my opinion, it would be ethereum because it is the most popular coin next to bitcoin. It is often used as an exchanged by the new and old altcoins. Which makes it a well known coin and a trusted coin as an exchanged.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:09:23 PM

As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
I think ethereum will be the next coin to the bitcoin,maybe the price of the ethereum is not after the bitcoin price but still it is ranked second in the coin market cap and bitcoin price is very stable when other coins faces the price dump so in near future there is chance for price bump in the ethereum.
I never thought bitcoin gold is a good coin to invest because the price is falling very much and it is struggling to recover from it so it is just a altcoin we can't compare that with bitcoin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:21:04 PM

I think the next coin will be next to bitcoin is Etherium, bitcoinCash, Neo, LTC, theres have a lot of coins have a big potencial to be the next valuable coin, i think after 2 to 3 years more they have a higher price than now.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

No coin can not be compared with bitcoins. Now altcoins is it safe to store extra money. As production of new coins in bitcoin this capital will flow into bitcoin. So I'm never keeping altcoins for a long time. At the first opportunity I change them to the bitcoin because in the future coins will become smaller.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

I believe the coin who next to bitcoin is etherium, although we know their value is not like bitcoin, and its potencial to more higher is not like a storm like bitcoin now. But we all know, that is the one when bitcoin start to its value. Wait after 2 year i think. Then etherium price is more higher than now.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

For me, I'd say the coin next to bitcoin would most probably be Ethereum. It's the closest coin that has the somewhat same features with bitcoin in terms of the blockchain but lesser decongestion and although its price is slowly rising, more and more people are actually trying to get a hold of Ethereum and planned to hold it because it might pump anytime and slowly rise as well.
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:39:57 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:21:39 AM by birra guzez

I strongly believe that the alternative solution for bitcoin and the only coin that have enough potential to rise is ethereum due to it's very special smart contracts , unique usage and it's been here for as long as bitcoin . It also has better blocks , lower fees and trusted by the community members . It's also essential fir creating new tokens thus it has an utility which makes it indispensable.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:56:37 PM

I strongly believe that the alternative solution for bitcoin and the only coin that have enough potential to rise is ethereum due to it's very special smart contracts , unique usiage and it's been here for as long as bitcoin . It also has better blocks , lower fees and trusted by the community members . It's also essential fir creating new tokens thus it has an utility which makes it indispensable.
I agree, for quite some time ethereum has been on the spotlight of many investors and cryptocurrency users, so it is most likely to follow bitcoin, most people know that there are a tone of altcoins in the market and most of them have no sort of new ideas, they are just deprate ways to become a copy of bitcoin and achieve the same level of success and popularty, but ethereum is different it tries to be differnt in its own way, it may not reach crazy numbers like the bitcoin did and still doing, but it will definetly be up there.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

Bitcoin gold is shit obviously and my answer to bitcoin's alternative is none till now. Maybe there's little contingency for a better coin which may help the community very much and is released at the right time, then I won't mind. But if it's not at all helping the community, then no.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

I believe bitcoin Cash is going to be next to bitcoin and currently in market capitalization only ethereum among other coins that is high than bitcoin Cash but in pricing bitcoin Cash is next to bitcoin core. We are going to see serious competition if future and this competition may be a hard fork that is going to come that will compete with bitcoin Cash in terms of price and I will say we should leave everything till than to know the coins that is going to be next to bitcoin for long run.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

None! Do you know what it takes to get to that position? Also, for those saying Ethereum, they really need to start knowing that even if Ethereum does not take time, it can get pushed down the ladder. Some coins will definitely be in the market in the long run, but functioning in their positions based on the product they offer, but beating bitcoin to it? None for now.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:16:13 PM

At the moment I think the next Bitcoin will be ETH, the best altcoin standing right after Bitcoin on the board. But it'll take really long time for ETH to replace Bitcoin cause the price of Bitcoin is much higher than ETH price at the moment so I think it'll take at least 15 or 20 years for ETH to be able to replace the 1st place of Bitcoin Smiley)

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

It's hard for others coins to get near bitcoin but I think Ethereum has prety much good chances for the future. Still that doesn't mean it will make the success like bitcoin did but it's worth investing. Some have also mentioned bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold but I think they will not last for long and their value will fall.
At this moment bitcoin still has no alternative and I don't think that soon will appear some coin who could endanger it.

malaj
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

So far, I don't see any potential coins that can totally be almost equal to bitcoin not even ethereum. Bitcoin have their own characteristics which can't never be found from other coin. And even the community won't be able to find this thing, even though they have created coins which is similar to bitcoin but I don't believe it will crash bitcoin. Instead it will never show up in the long run and be failed from the competition.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

We must start from the fact that at least in the medium term, no altcoin will displace the bitcoin, but not for matters of technological advances, but for the mere positioning of bitcoin as the most popular and recognized crypto due to its status as a pioneer.

I do not think any of the current altconis can displace them, because in any case that event had already happened and no one is warned to take the first place well deserved by bitcoin, although we can not close to the possibility that the future will bring new increasingly difficult challenges to face by bitcoin.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:31:00 PM

The next big thing is sitting right there next to bitcoin, it's ethereum. It's already being used more than Bitcoin, of course it won't replace Bitcoin but it will be right there next to bitcoin as it's sitting right now.

ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Literally bitcoin is the king of the kings. But for this question Ethereum is the answer. I also think that Dash, Stratis, Iota could stand next to Btc a few years later. That's why i keep some Eth, Dash and Strat for a bright future Smiley
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:48:34 PM

Everyone know that ethereum is coming next to bitcoin as the marketcap of it is very high and the main point is that the marketcap of this coin is achieved naturally no airdrop is used in spreading this coin so we can say that after bitcoin it will go stronger and the value of it will increase the same like bitcoin so people will then  move to it for their investment.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:09:26 PM

I think ETH, IOTA, and LITECOIN have a huge potential to grow....I don't know how much they are going to capture market cap in future but for sure these coins are going to rise with triple-digit growth in upcoming days.
Rest, I think it won't be possible for any coin to compete bitcoin market cap for at least next few years. The reason behind it is the growing popularity of BTC among public all around the world and people are just buying BTC because of its growth and mouth to mouth advertisement.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:15:57 PM

Ethereum is my best choice, because the growth of ethereum is so good up to this day that it saves me some ethereum for my future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: