Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3043 times)
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

The most suitable for this role is the etherium, you can even consider it a bit like a young bitcoin, I hope we will see the same growth as the BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

For my own opinion,  i think it would be the eth as the markets give a high investment for eth. I just watch eth at the coinmarketcap second i guess. So for it would be eth.  Yet i dont think so that btc will go down because btc is the god father of coins.
I think Ethereum have enough potential to replace the BTC to become the future of cryptocurrency. At that time the cryptocurrency will become the future of world currency, people will use Ethereum in every transaction, the government will regard this currency as a legal, valid currency around the world but no doubt no one can predict the future so, hope my prediction works in right way.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

Well, I think Ethereum is the next cryptocurrency of bitcoin. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is a distributed public blockchain network. Although there are some significant technical differences between the two, the most important distinction to note is that Bitcoin and Ethereum differ substantially in purpose and capability. Bitcoin offers one particular application of blockchain technology, a peer to peer electronic cash system that enables online Bitcoin payments. While the Bitcoin blockchain is used to track ownership of digital currency (bitcoins), the Ethereum blockchain focuses on running the programming code of any decentralized application.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I believe the possible to become next bitcoin will be the coin of ETHEREUM. This is one of my favorite coin when I start doing crypto since last few years ago . Im not wrong that ethereum will become very high price because it's already high price. But the price decreased but it's okay because for sure it will recover again and possible to become very high again . Just hold your ethereum and for sure you will get high profit.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

There exists the potential for Ethereum to strengthen their positions on cryptocurrency market but it won't overtake bitcoin in the near future
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

I believe that the coin that is likely to replace bitcoin is Ethereum, this is because marketcap ethereum keeps increasing and approaching bitcoin, a year ago the bitcoin market incapacity was more than 50% but now only 20%.
MesquitaDaniell

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

I believe Universa could replace Ethereum  but not sure if it can beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash will not have so much adoption since Bitcoin decreases the fees with SegWit and other.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrency arising nowadays that is showing some potential of taking over or dominatijg bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies like ethereum and other more is threatening bitcoin's existence wherein they are showing that they can also innovate too just like what's bitcoin doing for years. Though that is the thing, we should not stop supporting bitcoin.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

I think the coin adjacent to bitcoin in my opinion is ethereum, because for me ethereum is also good for investment because the travel ethereum is also still long, so you still have many opportunities to gain profit in the long run.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

I believe Universa could replace Ethereum  but not sure if it can beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash will not have so much adoption since Bitcoin decreases the fees with SegWit and other.
Still bitcoin, ethereum and dogecoin, those coins are I think will make a big change in the whole world and they will create more name in the coming years, so I am just keeping my eye on them and just keeping what I am holding.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

Difficult to say. The next Bitcoin might appear only in a few years. The best cryptos with the great potential are DASH, Litecoin and ETH.

Yes I agree with you it is hard to say what will be the next coin that has the same bitcoin do to us but for me, I think maybe ETH coin will be the next because come to think of it nowadays ETC has already in Coin.ph they starting to connect an easy or cheap transaction they slowly moving like Bitcoin.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

I think ethereum because when bitcoin starts it's like ethereum start in the price $500 but look at now the bitcoin is huge increase. I believe ethereum will follow the path of bitcoin because we use ethereum too in many ways like buying other coin in altcoin. I think ethereum have a potential to be like ethereum just a little need of fix it comes to transaction when ethereum increase the price.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

Unless there is a coin that comes out with an incredible, never-seen-before product(originality), BTC will always be king. Bitcoin came as a"groundbreaking" invention and it must only take another "groundbreaking" invention to usurp it.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

I think in the future we will see the etherium next to bitcoin, he is the most suitable option for this role
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

You can invest on any altcoin you are interested but you should always look on an altcoin that has a very good platform in order to earn more profit, you cannot always believe on the quality of their coin because it will still depends on the road map if it will be successful forever or not.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

I think the next to bitcoin is the Ethereum.  With ethereum, servers and clouds are replaced by thousands of so-called "nodes" run by volunteers from across the globe (thus forming a "world computer").
The vision is that ethereum would enable this same functionality to people anywhere around the world, enabling them to compete to offer services on top of this infrastructure.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:07 AM

h
i believe that bitcoin will not replace by anyone coin because this is best coinin all cryptocurrency that have a high markets so maybe it will go up more in the future because bitcoin is very popullar now and it will become more popular in the future and we expect that the price of bitcoin will increase about 100k usd i believe that bitcoin can reached that.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

I don't see bitcoin being replaced by any coin in the near future. The strong bubble already ended when the bitcoin's price fell from its peak to almost 50% down at 8k$. There isn't any coin with as much potential as of now, but still if I had to name one such coin, it would be ETH.
Most of the ICOs are hosted on ERC20 tokens and the rising popularity of ETH make it a suitable candidate for being the second best coin.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

i think it is Ether and Litecoin (LTC) are the 2nd and 3rd coins by market share. So If Bitcoin falls or crashes it is more likely that investors will look for alternatives.Ether and LTC are the yet to mature in pricing, will surely qualify for viable alternatives to Bitcoins. LTC is also known as Silver to BTC i.e. Digital gold.So I can’t say that LTC and Ether will be the next Bitcoin, But yes they are on the way to moon...
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

I don't see bitcoin being replaced by any coin in the near future. The strong bubble already ended when the bitcoin's price fell from its peak to almost 50% down at 8k$. There isn't any coin with as much potential as of now, but still if I had to name one such coin, it would be ETH.
Most of the ICOs are hosted on ERC20 tokens and the rising popularity of ETH make it a suitable candidate for being the second best coin.
It is true price of bitcoin was fallen very high few months ago but the reality is that now again bitcoin price is very high and affordable so if you will buy bitcoin today and you will hold your bitcoin for more than your patience then it will get high again, market price of bitcoin has been increased almost 70% and it is 30k, so no coin can be able to replace bitcoin even not ETH, for me bitcoin is the best and it will remain the same forever, as the peak value of ETH is 50% Less than the original price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: