Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3043 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:10:00 PM by emezh10

Ethereum has the chance to be the next coin after bitcoin. The fact is Ethereum price in the market cap getting increased today.
Although Ethereum  is young, less known,  and having a small community,  it moves fast and has many developers. Additionally,  bitcoin is being used as a way to store value but because of the transaction costs and the slow network time, trading Ethereum is actually winning out and they dominate the list mainly because it is being used a lot more for transactions and it got a lot of advantages with the better technology.
Ethereum is the closet altcoin next to bitcoin in terms of price and volume on the market. But it does not mean that ethereum is way close to replace bitcoin on the market or even be the next bitcoin as a form of cryptocurrency. I am a believer of bitcoin where i expect more things about bitcoin specially on development and improving its system for a better form of transaction rather than to be replaced by other coins.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

I cannot think of any ways or crypto coins that would become next to bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever made.  Thus, if evere there would be a coin, it would become ethereum as it gives real income. 
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

For me i think its Ethereum, cause the fact that ethereum price in the market is getting increased. And also, it may be young and less known to users comparing it to bitcoin but i had the chance to be in the same level with it. Also as  i can notice, ethereum is more likeky to use often nowadays in transactions like in coin trading in the market.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

I think ethereum deserves to be the second choice after bitcoin, because ethereum has a smart contract and ethereum also has the potential to continue to grow.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

I believed that it is litecoin because the litecoin is like the bitcoin and it is like the back up of bitcoin in my opinion so it is the next bitcoin because it has a fast transaction speed and the fees are not expensive as bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

So far the coin that I believe to be next in bitcoin are just two coins that I know ethereum and ripple. Being new in this place I think these two coin have a big role in the future crypto cycles. I believe also that this have a good and potential coins. Eth and ripple can be next in bitcoin as the market flows.
No doubt in the performance of ETH in last few months. I think amongst the whole family of altcoins, ETH have taken the charge to present better prices in international market. They are cheaper than bitcoins so people tend to take them and start trading. And about ripple, I think we must see its performance in next few months and only then any prediction about their future can be made.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

the most real chances I think has etherium
sure it has problems ( for example those kitties almost killed the network), but still it has great potential
but the second one which has some chances is BCH..
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

It's hard to tell what coin will be next one after bitcoin all of them looks exactly the same with decentralized anonymous,fast payment etc.
But we'll for me ithink etherium will be the next to bitcoin because of the continued rise in price is also good here to invest.
Yeah, ethereum has in a second place and known as the queen of altcoins due to many ICO's has been using their platform. I'm optimistic that ether will blossom as their price will grows every year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

For me, the coin that is next to Bitcoin it is Ethereum. It has great potential to be the next or even at least be like or even exceed Bitcoin in time.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

Dude, don’t even mention Bitcoingold, cause that one is vulnerable and I won’t even think twice to dump it if had some of it. Ethereum is good, but you won’t make much profit like you will do with new good coins in the market, though I wouldn’t advise someone, especially newbies, to invest in new coins. So I’m not going to talk of that one. As of now, if I’m to recommend one good coin, I would choose Ripple which is the third best cryptocurrency.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

I cannot think of any ways or crypto coins that would become next to bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever made.  Thus, if evere there would be a coin, it would become ethereum as it gives real income. 

Ethereum is becoming popular since it is the most platform of ICOs that are becoming popular to investors. It is next when it comes to the popularity in the market. But I do not think that it will replace bitcoin to what bitcoin is or has now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Anewor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

Its hard to really tell what is the next coin to be worth investing like bitcoin because the market is always unpredictable. But so far the next big thing I saw is the Ethereum. It has a good price and I have seen so many projects that have used this coin.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Bitcoin is so unique and incomparable, it has own ways of development. And for almost a decade of existence, what I could say, BTC has great foundation.

ETH would be a next big thing as platform, and many Alts has there own special objective of existence.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

I think the next big currency will definitely be Ethereum. Although it is stated that the price of ICO's is swollen, it is a brilliant crypto money for the future. I do not want to give investment advice, but I think you will earn a high amount until the end of the year. It's a good idea to take some money and wait.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

If I invest, Ethereum will be my choice. because I believe the ETH has a good future in the world of cryptocurrency. And like Bitcoin, ETH is also gradually recognizing by investors. I think there's really a big possibility that the ethereum also grew, as many miners are mining ETH. Thats why i choose ETH.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

I think ETH will be the next to Bitcoin, sooner or later half of the price of Bitcoin will be the price of ETH.

snowwyjonny

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:08:23 AM

For me, Ethereum definitely it has a good chance being the next to bitcoin. For it has the good qualities and good value also. ETH is a very good coin, and it would not be impossible if one day ETH is the number one coin.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

As of now there is no one altcoins comparable to bitcoin in terms of market value and popularity in the crypto world,because as far as i know  that bitcoin still leads in the rank in the coin market ,and even those they prospect ethereum to be replace in bitcoin is still 1/4 its price  value when  we collides to the price value of bitcoin.on the other hand the next big thing happen now of bitcoin in the market that its remains in its stablity form,and the price now continous going back to normal,just like happen last year.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

I don't see any coin as of now which I could say the next Bitcoin. Since the altcoins out there have their own philosophy of existence and execution. For example, Ethereum enables us to get into smart contacts and it solves the trust issues to a greater extent. Ripple/XRP enables bankers to take the benefits of centralised blockchain system to optimize their infrastructure. The future of these coins depends on their development process and I don't see any other coin in my mind when it comes to the blockchain based decentralized coin having as high potential/capacity as that of Bitcoin.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

I don't see any coin as of now which I could say the next Bitcoin. Since the altcoins out there have their own philosophy of existence and execution. For example, Ethereum enables us to get into smart contacts and it solves the trust issues to a greater extent. Ripple/XRP enables bankers to take the benefits of centralised blockchain system to optimize their infrastructure. The future of these coins depends on their development process and I don't see any other coin in my mind when it comes to the blockchain based decentralized coin having as high potential/capacity as that of Bitcoin.
I think that many users stop their attention on the etherium. At least this is the only toilet with a universal image of the functional.

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: