Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19310 times)
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Hi everybody. I’ve seen several projects that are similar to this one. And they claim that they protect transactions perfectly, too. Does it mean that this is just one more similar project?

Have a nice day! KeyRPTO is a revolution platform for e-commerce, it won’t only protect transactions. It’s created for small enterprises based on blockchain in order to trade goods and services basing on essential crypto currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bor82t

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Hi everybody. I’ve seen several projects that are similar to this one. And they claim that they protect transactions perfectly, too. Does it mean that this is just one more similar project?

Have a nice day! KeyRPTO is a revolution platform for e-commerce, it won’t only protect transactions. It’s created for small enterprises based on blockchain in order to trade goods and services basing on essential crypto currencies.

Why is it unique?
Eric.Lichmann

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

Why is it unique?

It’s uniqueness is in safe environment between the seller and the buyer for exchange of products and crypto currencies. Moreover, project’s app allows finding necessary goods and services, and KeyRPTO working algorithms are simple and reliable.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Hello. Is there a minimum amount of investment in a project? If so, how much is it?
bor82t

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

Why is it unique?

It’s uniqueness is in safe environment between the seller and the buyer for exchange of products and crypto currencies. Moreover, project’s app allows finding necessary goods and services, and KeyRPTO working algorithms are simple and reliable.

How is it possible to acquire anything for crypto currency via the platform? What’s the mechanism?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

I have thoroughly studied the road map of the project and are very pleased that the work will be completed in a short time.
Compared with other projects.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Hi Bor82t,

An interesting question!

When you compare projects side by side you will see a lot of different features within the token metrics, fee structure, platform design, back-end technology, partnerships and advisors, etc.

For example, we implement a token burning metric utilising a portion of our collected fees, where others do not.
Our platform will also feature special events and deals for our token holders and platform users to encourage use and create an enjoyable shopping experience.
Another notable difference will be our search engine optimisation algorithm for use within the platform which will enable quick and easy searches and also the option of shops to increase their standing within each search.

It's easy to look at 2 projects in the same market space and say they are similar but when you look close enough there will always be differences, and these differences are what creates diversity within a sector.
In e-commerce some people simply prefer the user interface of one platform over another, or they prefer the stores/products available through a certain website, etc.
This personal preference is why there are many e-commerce sites currently running concurrently around the world.

We are not bold enough to say we will be the one and only crypto based e-commerce platform in the world, but we are willing to say that with our plans moving forwards we will be one of the best.
ChrisBren

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

Hello. Is there a minimum amount of investment in a project? If so, how much is it?

0.1 ETH Smiley
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

This amount is fixed. It’s 0.1 Eth. One may say it’s a standard level for the projects.
Eric.Lichmann

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Why is it unique?

How is it possible to acquire anything for crypto currency via the platform? What’s the mechanism?

It’s carried out with the help of KeyRPTO’s escrow procedure. As for the payment, it will be in Escrow after the delivery is confirmed. It’s simple.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

I’ve heard that the project started to carry out its activities since July 2017… What has been completed up to today? What developments are ready? Can you show them?
creon4u

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Strong world together

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Waiting for platform to look how conveniently will it be, because it's very important to services like this

★  ★  ★ World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network ★  ★  ★
● ● ● Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency! ● ● ●  (http://worldwifi.io/)
bor82t

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

Why is it unique?

It’s carried out with the help of KeyRPTO’s escrow procedure. As for the payment, it will be in Escrow after the delivery is confirmed. It’s simple.

Okay! I’ve also seen in the roadmap that the prototype of the platform of the project became available in December, 2017. Where can i find it?
ChrisBren

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Why is it unique?

Okay! I’ve also seen in the roadmap that the prototype of the platform of the project became available in December, 2017. Where can i find it?

It's on the website Smiley

I’ve heard that the project started to carry out its activities since July 2017… What has been completed up to today? What developments are ready? Can you show them?

We have been sorting out the business and legal side of the project predominantly. We have also been working on the platform focusing on the concept and how it will function. This is why it won't take very long for us to get it up and running.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

Good afternoon… I’ve seen the road map. It’s planned to implement the project globally after 2019. How does it look like for the developers and managers?
ggcript

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

Greetings, new community! As I can see here’s a new project related to the payments being created… Do its creators believe that there will be enough place for all the payment systems? The market doesn’t seem to be that big. Bitcoin, for example, has dropped below $10 000)
anotherpriest

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/keyrpto

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Greetings, new community! As I can see here’s a new project related to the payments being created… Do its creators believe that there will be enough place for all the payment systems? The market doesn’t seem to be that big. Bitcoin, for example, has dropped below $10 000)
Have a nice day! The e-commerce market is still a growing one, so there’s even no reason to question its capacity. According to forecasts, sales will reach 1.915 trillion dollars in 2018 and 4 trillion by 2020. As for the bitcoin rate, there's nothing to say - such volatility is normal for it.
ggcript

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Have a nice day! The e-commerce market is still a growing one, so there’s even no reason to question its capacity. According to forecasts, sales will reach 1.915 trillion dollars in 2018 and 4 trillion by 2020. As for the bitcoin rate, there's nothing to say - such volatility is normal for it.
Okay. But aren’t there any other apps trading with the use of crypto currency?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

Okay. But aren’t there any other apps trading with the use of crypto currency?
Well, there’re some, but not many of them. That’s why the market is very far from being saturated and it’s possible to work. Many people just want to sell their goods (including used ones) for crypto currency to become its owner. This is a completely unconsidered side of demand.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: