Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:49:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19328 times)
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Greetings, new community! As I can see here’s a new project related to the payments being created… Do its creators believe that there will be enough place for all the payment systems? The market doesn’t seem to be that big. Bitcoin, for example, has dropped below $10 000)
Have a nice day! The e-commerce market is still a growing one, so there’s even no reason to question its capacity. According to forecasts, sales will reach 1.915 trillion dollars in 2018 and 4 trillion by 2020. As for the bitcoin rate, there's nothing to say - such volatility is normal for it.
Okay. But aren’t there any other apps trading with the use of crypto currency?
Well, there’re some, but not many of them. That’s why the market is very far from being saturated and it’s possible to work. Many people just want to sell their goods (including used ones) for crypto currency to become its owner. This is a completely unconsidered side of demand.
What were the developers guided by when they created their product?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Greetings, new community! As I can see here’s a new project related to the payments being created… Do its creators believe that there will be enough place for all the payment systems? The market doesn’t seem to be that big. Bitcoin, for example, has dropped below $10 000)
Have a nice day! The e-commerce market is still a growing one, so there’s even no reason to question its capacity. According to forecasts, sales will reach 1.915 trillion dollars in 2018 and 4 trillion by 2020. As for the bitcoin rate, there's nothing to say - such volatility is normal for it.
Well, there’re some, but not many of them. That’s why the market is very far from being saturated and it’s possible to work. Many people just want to sell their goods (including used ones) for crypto currency to become its owner. This is a completely unconsidered side of demand.
It’s obvious that they were guided by e-commerce platforms like Ebay, Amazon… Today, these are excellent examples. The project developers understand that base payment platform is the key point in the process of creation of business and many things will depend on it in the future.
ggcript

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

It’s obvious that they were guided by e-commerce platforms like Ebay, Amazon… Today, these are excellent examples. The project developers understand that base payment platform is the key point in the process of creation of business and many things will depend on it in the future.
That’s right! How much is the use of KeyRPTO cheaper comparing to the competitors?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

There’s no info on the creators of the project on the forum… Are there link to their profiles, personal pages?
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Hello. What amount of funds will be allocated to the bounty program? I wanna take part in a new project.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Hello. What amount of funds will be allocated to the bounty program? I wanna take part in a new project.
Hello! You’re welcome! It’s all right, 5% will be allocated to the bounty and earlier investors.
PEP_ICO

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

Is this ICO live now?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

For advertising their projects in the Galaxy really take a thorough! But on what sources of attracting customers will make the main focus: online or offline sources?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

I’m wondering about the possible situation when smth goes wrong between the payer and the receiver of payments… Is the platform ready to help to reveal the facts, to solve the disputes?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Hello, community! Will the funds received by the team be blocked? Under what conditions will the team receive them?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

Hello, community! Will the funds received by the team be blocked? Under what conditions will the team receive them?
Hello. The funds will be blocked for a whole year. I’ve never seen the funds to be blocked for a half a year only.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

As Askon said, the e-commerce industry is ever expanding, and the crypto community are always looking for ways to spend their earnings. The volatility of the market is a factor but our escrow system will account for that.

That’s right! How much is the use of KeyRPTO cheaper comparing to the competitors?

Keyrpto will have competitively low fees in comparison to other services, but our main draw card will be the quality of our platform, our extremely high standard of customer care, and our payment protection service.

ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:33:32 AM

There’s no info on the creators of the project on the forum… Are there link to their profiles, personal pages?

Check out Keyrpto.com , they are all listed on their under the team section Smiley

Is this ICO live now?
Sure is!

For advertising their projects in the Galaxy really take a thorough! But on what sources of attracting customers will make the main focus: online or offline sources?

Online will be our main focus given the crypto space will be our main user base, but we will of course be focusing on bringing in merchants from around the world to sell their product through our platform.

I’m wondering about the possible situation when smth goes wrong between the payer and the receiver of payments… Is the platform ready to help to reveal the facts, to solve the disputes?
That's the idea! We will be mediating all disputes as a 3rd party to ensure that all issues are solved between parties.

The teams funds are locked for 1 year Smiley
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Greetings! What does one need to participate in a public sale? I can’t understand what should I do and where!
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

Greetings! What does one need to participate in a public sale? I can’t understand what should I do and where!
Register! This is the first thing to do. Then you will receive detailed instructions.
gavrosh

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

Hello! Are there any difficulties in the exchange of crypto currencies when making transactions today? I thought that all the issues had been resolved long ago.
devilini

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Hello! Are there any difficulties in the exchange of crypto currencies when making transactions today? I thought that all the issues had been resolved long ago.
Have a nice day! Not at all. There’re still some problems due to the fact that the circulation of the crypto currency is limited in general. Against the background of the growth in the volume and popularity of payments, people need a convenient platform. This is what KeyRPTO offers.
Shaurman

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Here’s a question on tokens... Will there be listing on stock exchanges?
gavrosh

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

Have a nice day! Not at all. There’re still some problems due to the fact that the circulation of the crypto currency is limited in general. Against the background of the growth in the volume and popularity of payments, people need a convenient platform. This is what KeyRPTO offers.
What crypto-currencies will be available? I've seen a lot of projects that are going to issue their own ones.
devilini

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

What crypto-currencies will be available? I've seen a lot of projects that are going to issue their own ones.
At the moment it is about the main ones, such as Bitcoin and the similar ones. It isn’t planned to use local projects’ crypto currencies now ‘cause there’s no understanding on their quality. We need some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: