Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19315 times)
Ardi wira

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

mockery that has a very good idea and I think it might be fun to be part of this story. because this type of success is very high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Are transactions between the parties to the exchange somehow controlled by the platform? I mean the situations when a dispute can be arisen.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Hello guys, if you want to ask anything about this project.. you must join on telegram in this link https://t.me/KEYRPTOGroup you can ask anything with Chris,osama Ronal Caestro

Don't waste your time to asking in here

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

this campaign will end on week 8, I can not wait for good news on this campaign by developing a blockchain based ecommerce platform. Good Luck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

what does platform protect customers from? I don't mean fraud. I mean the whole process of buying and delivering Products
The project will allow a safe platform where members of the crypto community can buy and sell using crypto as payment. At the moment there are very few trusted places where this can occur. We protect both customers and merchants from poor transaction outcomes in the same way a company like ebay does, ensuring that our users are comfortable with spending their funds on our site. At the moment because both parties could be anonymous, a customer could receive a product and never send the funds, or the other way around. We prevent that from happening Smiley

So in essence you are just another PayPal? But what's the point of building another PayPal if the new decentralized economy ahead of us wants to get rid of the PayPals and any other intermediary?
We can be better compared to the Ebay for cryptocurrency.
Disputes between parties are sometimes better solved through controlled human mediation as opposed to a decentralised alternative.

Tell me please, what number of coins is generated? What number of them will be put on sale?
Good afternoon! There will be 25 million tokens and 18.75 million are allocated to the sale. That’s how it’s going)

This is incorrect, there are 1 billion tokens with 510 million being sold in the ICO Smiley
I’m an owner of a small store! I sell gadgets and i’d like to try out blockchain technology. I’d like to learn what projects like this give to the parties interested. First of all, what will it give to my shop?
Good afternoon! KEYRPTO is an excellent additional sales channel. It won’t solve all the problems and issues of your shop but it will simplify the process for sure ‘cause it’ll solve the sales issues for crypto currency, too.
How will problem be help to arrange cooperation with buyers?
KEYRPTO creates a whirlpool of potential clients which can make purchases on your company’s website. It’s possible to exchange crypto currency with its help.
Nowadays it’s important to have advanced tools for search of customers!
The platform has its own search algorithm which is dedicated to maximize the income of the seller and which is user-friendly for customers that search for products.
How will it be possible to adapt the descriptions of the products in order to make sales do their best?

Devilini has answered these quite well haha.
Providing an accurate and detail description of your products will ensure you show up in many searches related to your topic. You can also purchase upgrades to your search engine position should you want to do so.

Have a nice day! Tell me please, what crypto currencies will it be possible to exchange with the help of the service? What are the plans for expansion of the range of crypto currencies?
All major cryptocurrencies will be accepted as well as our token Smiley
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

Are transactions between the parties to the exchange somehow controlled by the platform? I mean the situations when a dispute can be arisen.

Yes all transactions are entered into our smart contract system. If a dispute arises then we will mediate it to find a resolution.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?

Even in this case you’re right. In total, it is planned to allocate 5% to the bounty program. But this includes early investors.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

I'm going to use the service of this project, so i have a few questions. As for the exchange of crypto currencies and fees, it’s clear to me. But will the buyer and seller be protected?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

I'm going to use the service of this project, so i have a few questions. As for the exchange of crypto currencies and fees, it’s clear to me. But will the buyer and seller be protected?
First, both of them are protected in a certain sense by the basis of the project - the blockchain, which allows you to know everything about the participants of the ecosystem and individual transactions in the long term. There’s 100% protection against unsuccessful delivery, incorrect delivery, lost cargo, incorrect goods, the goods that dont correspond to the description implemented for the buyer.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

First, both of them are protected in a certain sense by the basis of the project - the blockchain, which allows you to know everything about the participants of the ecosystem and individual transactions in the long term. There’s 100% protection against unsuccessful delivery, incorrect delivery, lost cargo, incorrect goods, the goods that dont correspond to the description implemented for the buyer.
I’m acquainted with blockchain. What about protection of the seller?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

In this the first role if played by protection from fraud on the part of the seller, as well as transaction monitoring, encryption, which doesnt allow falsification, conversion of crypto currency.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

In this the first role if played by protection from fraud on the part of the seller, as well as transaction monitoring, encryption, which doesnt allow falsification, conversion of crypto currency.
Yeah, as i understand, the company took care of both sides! i’d like to try it out or find the reviews of those who has already done it.
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

Yeah, as i understand, the company took care of both sides! i’d like to try it out or find the reviews of those who has already done it.
I forgot to add that in case of disputes there will be an investigation and full support will be provided at each stage.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

I forgot to add that in case of disputes there will be an investigation and full support will be provided at each stage.
The company is focused on the client and it is commendable. Do creators have a desire to add any other related services to this project?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

It’s said In the WP that there will be several crypto-currencies on the platform. How many? Can I see a complete list?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

I’d like to know how many tokens will be sold. In whose hands will the main package of tokens be?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

Does the mobile app of the startup involve any specific requirements for gadgets that are used?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

I’d like to know how many tokens will be sold. In whose hands will the main package of tokens be?

What’s the main package? These aren’t shares. 51% of tokens will be sold out. Don’t mix them up with shares!
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Hallo dev, I think Keyrpto is a very good and detailed project. Previously I wanted to ask, who the hell is the idea to create a logo like that? If it's an idea from dev, I'm sure this big project will be getting better, because from logo alone it has a very high success impression. Hopefully smoothly for this great project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: