Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19329 times)
AlistairJ

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

You can integrate your platform into CMS WordPress и Joomla? Or is it a separate product?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

You can integrate your platform into CMS WordPress и Joomla? Or is it a separate product?

The platform itself runs as a stand alone and there will also be API available for websites to utilise.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

Introducing our new telegram campaign!

For every 10 people you invite to our telegram you will get 1000 KYT!!

https://t.me/KEYRPTOGroup

💰💰💰💰

Send a screenshot and your ETH wallet address the following email address to claim your reward:
invite@keyrpto.com
regarcigar

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

this is good news, a few more steps keyrpto will be successful, many of my friends are happy with this news, thanks for news information

ChrisBren

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

this is good news, a few more steps keyrpto will be successful, many of my friends are happy with this news, thanks for news information

No worries at all!

Don't forget about our $50,000 USD airdrop competition Smiley

ChrisBren

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

Introducing our new telegram campaign!

For every 10 people you invite to our telegram you will get 1000 KYT!!

https://t.me/KEYRPTOGroup

💰💰💰💰

Send a screenshot and your ETH wallet address the following email address to claim your reward:
invite@keyrpto.com

Bump!

Don't forget about our $50k USD airdrop competition!
linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

I think crypto is like a woman. No logic at all and cannot be predicted Smiley But leaving alone jokes, I see many ICO suffering now from this red market and impatient investors who want their quick x2 x3 x5… return of investments. But anyway I believe we are on a right way and we will take our part of profit.
I like crypto and I really think it's future of money and technology. I am surprised with keyrpto idea and with proper marketing and promotion and partnerships you'll be on the top for shure
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I think crypto is like a woman. No logic at all and cannot be predicted Smiley But leaving alone jokes, I see many ICO suffering now from this red market and impatient investors who want their quick x2 x3 x5… return of investments. But anyway I believe we are on a right way and we will take our part of profit.
I like crypto and I really think it's future of money and technology. I am surprised with keyrpto idea and with proper marketing and promotion and partnerships you'll be on the top for shure

Thanks Linhmax! I agree with your sentiment on Crypto and the ICO space.
We apreciate your support Smiley

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?

If you jump onto our website you will find more details there Smiley

www.keyrpto.com

You can sign up to our airdrop and also earn KYT tokens by adding people into our telegram!
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

🚀🚀KEYRPTO WHITELIST IS NOW OPEN🚀🚀

With scaled bonuses over seven weeks, and refer-a-friend incentives too!  

Join now at www.keyrpto.com
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

When the exchange entering is planned?Have u already any confirmed listing? Not just keeping in contact with exchange but the agreed listing...
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

When the exchange entering is planned?Have u already any confirmed listing? Not just keeping in contact with exchange but the agreed listing...

We can't discuss exchanges as a general rule. Many projects get in trouble for discussing listings before the exchange confirms and we don't want to impact that.

However, the team are aiming for listing on exchanges shortly after the ICO
Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention? Huh Huh Huh
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

The team are going to be doing a world wide marketing campaign towards the end of this year, so you could say the target audience is global Smiley

Basically anyone who would like to buy or sell products/services with cryptocurrency could use Keyrpto.
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Do you have contacted any potential costumer?
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

Do you have contacted any potential costumer?

If you check out the website www.keyrpto.com you will see that there are already a number of websites that will use Keyrpto as a crypto payment gateway Smiley
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the overwhelming response of whitelist registrations and time-consuming KYC approval process, the sale will open at 00:00 UTC, 2nd April, 2018 with a great bonus structure for early engagement. This comprises as below:

1st week - 25% bonus
2nd to 3rd weeks - 15%
4th to 5th weeks - 5%
6th week - No bonus

We’re also offering the reward of a referral program where you can receive a 5% bonus of whatever is invested when you introduce a friend. Put together we’re confident that these form powerful incentives to invest as early as possible in the Keyrpto ICO.

Please join our whitelist if you haven't done so. Don't miss out!

Join now: https://www.keyrpto.com/
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Keyrpto Main Sale is Set to Go Live on the 2nd April, 2018

Keyrpto Exchange is a revolutionary blockchain-based e-commerce platform, with their main token generation event just around the corner, which is set to begin on the 2nd April 2018.

The Keyrpto platform will allow small businesses to sell their products and services using any major cryptocurrency. The platform creates a medium between the seller and consumer in an exchange of product.Keyrpto platform has been developed with minimal risk of illicit activities and fraud at the forefront of their ethos, by providing full payment protection and by delivering the product or service as a third party mediator.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/keyrpto-main-sale-set-to-go-live/

ChrisBren

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

Keyrpto Main Sale is Set to Go Live on the 2nd April, 2018

Keyrpto Exchange is a revolutionary blockchain-based e-commerce platform, with their main token generation event just around the corner, which is set to begin on the 2nd April 2018.

The Keyrpto platform will allow small businesses to sell their products and services using any major cryptocurrency. The platform creates a medium between the seller and consumer in an exchange of product.Keyrpto platform has been developed with minimal risk of illicit activities and fraud at the forefront of their ethos, by providing full payment protection and by delivering the product or service as a third party mediator.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/keyrpto-main-sale-set-to-go-live/

Grin Grin Grin
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

The application space of block chain technology in the field of electronic commerce is very large, but the requirement of block chain technology is high in this field. Keyrpto needs to wait for the strength of the basic chain to have great development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: