Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines  (Read 1825 times)
Nebucadnezzar

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

I,ve lived on the philipinnes for a half Year and it will be an additional Year in 2019. I love the Culture and the Nature. The People are extremly friendly and so nice to me. I will do an Exchange from my University in Germany to Cebu. So i will stay mostly in Cebu and Manila, but i also wanna travel around again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:04:12 AM

I,ve lived on the philipinnes for a half Year and it will be an additional Year in 2019. I love the Culture and the Nature. The People are extremly friendly and so nice to me. I will do an Exchange from my University in Germany to Cebu. So i will stay mostly in Cebu and Manila, but i also wanna travel around again.
Good for you. I have fell in love with the Philippines 5 years ago when I moved in. The people really can cook good food and are very hospitable. The land lady of my apartment is vefy accomodating. Try touring around Bagiuo or Siargao next time.
SamPo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:15:29 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.
A beautiful country with beautiful people having beautiful attitude.
It is consist of 7,100 beautiful islands where filipinos are known to be hospitable and polite. It is always welcoming in the Philippines along with its breathtaking sceneries
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:06:13 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.
Hospitality is a trait displayed by every Filipino. I think that is one of the reason why tourist keep on coming back even though the country is vulnerable to typhoons and can be hot during summer (tourist find it challenging because they are not used to hot weather - not all of them). I hate it when they say Philippines/Filipinos are corrupt. Yes there are things that needs to be fixed in our government but it doesn't mean that everybody is corrupt. Some people just rely on what they saw on the news and just spread the word to other people like a nagging old lady.Shame.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

Let me know.
Proud Filipino here. We have a lot to  offer for tourists it maybe a foreigner or a local one. Beautiful beaches and magnificent sceneries and not to mention the friendly Filipinos who cater to all your needs with a big smile on their faces.
Santos Kalaharry

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:18:10 AM

Rodrigo Roa Duterte - That's who I remembered first of all.
This real man with BIG steel balls.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:56:05 AM

What I personally like living in this country is how the people gathers in every single occassions. No matter how much the budget was, as long as we have somethibg to drink then everything will follow. Yes we are poor but being poor can sometimes be a great reason for us to be humble. More than that as long as I can get some good amounts I usually travel
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

Philippines is love,  a home sweet home. My heart I will give to you, I will fulfill my duties as a citizen and be loyal. I will be on guard for your freedom.

Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

"I am a Filipino and I..." "I live in the Philipp..."  well, the comments seems quite bright and positive isn't it?
Now let me tell you something about the Philippine culture that was inherited from the Spaniards.

CORRUPT. In any organization, no matter how big or how small, corruption is completely "natural" that people often times chooses to turn a blind eye and act like nothing happened.

EXTREMELY CORRUPT. where people holding positions on the government are looked up upon because commoners want some of those "money" from being corrupt.

Now here's something that is a huge misconception about Filipinos.

Filipinos aren't hospitable because they are just born that way,

Filipinos are very welcoming to you foreigners because you display wealth and power. Especially if you are white (well not necessarily, black peeps are becoming more of a norm than the previous years, cuz Philippines is heavily influenced by the Americans.)

Filipinos are leeches that would suck blood from powerful people, and will always pull whoever's on top of them.

Wink

The comments seems quite bright, yeah of course because there are a lot beautiful side of Philippines than the darker side you said, which I think even your country had. And not all Filipino's are hospitable, yeah right because I am not. So also, not all Filipino sucks blood from wealthy people. And you must understand that dude!  Wink

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

For any tourist planning to go here, yes your dollars are going a long way but you must prepare for the culture. Traffic flow in the capital as well as some major cities is almost always heavy. The heat can be enervating in the summer so make sure to acclimatize your self first. If you're Caucasian or East Asian, the impression is you always have a lot of money with you so prepare to be the target of robbery, etc. Otherwise, try to get away from the city as soon as possible and enjoy the scenery.   Wink
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

my country and home where a lot of things are not alwayst good

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:33:47 AM

Let me know.
Philippines are great country because of their hospitality there, many from other countries are visiting philippines because the places are so good, people are nice to be with, I love philippines because this place where i lived and this is my home sweethome.
SandaraPark

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

Philippines is a beautiful country many foreigners visited our country.  Because of  the beautiful place to visit to enjoy the nature, the cave, the underground river, the white sands of the beaches, the forest, the mountains to climb, The hospitality of the people here especially here in MIMAROPA. Plan to visit our place to enjoy. There are many beaches resort or hotel to stay.

Philippines is a very good tourist spot since it has great view, scenery and also because of its citizens. Almost of the Filipinos are composed of hospitable people. They are very approachable when foreigners come to this country. I think anyone can be a tourist in the said place. They also have great food and they can be classified as one of the happiest people in the world. There are some foreigners which really liked the Philippines, you can check out Nas Daily on youtube.  Grin
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

Philippines is a great country too many good places. Composed of 7,100 beautiful island. Filipinos are very hospitality to other foriegner.  And i am proud to say i am filipino and philippines is my home.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:36:33 PM

The Philippines is a beauty, only that it is filled with abusive people. The given opportunity for the people to maximize the nature's beauty is slowly being taken away from the citizens as they are the ones who are slowly polluting and corrupting this country. But, nonetheless, discipline is the solution; there is still a chance.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:38:09 PM

Let me know.

Since it's made up of 7000 islands, found in south east asia and it's the Philippines; then would say beach, sun and low cost of living. I mean i have friends visit the Philippines and they all say the same thing. The most expensive thing in their trip was the air fare and other than that you could live for a week with 100 USD. I also have friends from the Philippines and they tell me to go to this spot because its both cheap and beautiful. The two very things i love

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

Being from the Philippines, I found this post, offensive, JK.

Kidding aside, Philippines is a great country, It's an obvious answer as many foreigners go here because of the view, scenery and other tourist spots, but most of all, because of the People. Philippines is more than what it seems. It maybe a small country comprised of many island but Filipinos have the biggest heart when accepting visitors from other countries. Smiley

I've heard alot about the Philippines, both good and bad. But if I'm to go and relax, like retire, i would love to spend the rest of my life holed up in a paradise tropical island. Lounging in hammock on a beach front property. I don't mind spending my pension there because, from what i heard, it doesn't cost much to be there. Although i don't know anything about immigration laws and how to stay there for an extended period of months

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:40 PM

Philippines,is where the people known as hospitable. Many tourist come in the country because of its beautiful scenery,the nature,beaches that was gracefully given by God:) gastronomy and locals is also you will love:)
Even if you heard  a bad news about the country there's still a large percent of goodness in the heart of every Filipino people.Smiley

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:24:19 AM

Philippines is where i am born and all i can say is , this country is beautiful country to live in. Where you can see many beautiful places to visit , where you can find many beautiful women , and eat many delicious foods. Even if there are some conflicts with the rebels , philippines is the best place to stay.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:04:08 AM

Let me know.
Phillippines is one of the most beautiful country all over the globe.one of the most tourist destination People here are so hospitable they have more good qualities.Rice corn and more agricultural products are very good production and for exportation.beautiful islands beaches and mountains are very great in this country and i am very proud to be one of a citizen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: