Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines  (Read 1825 times)
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:27 PM

Philippines have so many tourists spot and beaches like Boracay and El Nido. Both are classified as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

My country, the Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,600 islands. The world's second largest archipelago is, naturally, an island-hopper's dream. Little clusters of islets abound off all of the main islands, and in any coastal community you'll find a boatman with a bangka ready to take you exploring. Lose yourself on a private island or pursue underwater pleasures at a low-key dive resort. With thousands of islands, there's a patch of sand for everyone.
The genuine and pure expression of hospitality is an inherent trait in Filipinos, who may appear shy at first but have a generous spirit, as seen in their smiles. Hospitality is a trait displayed by every Filipino which makes us legendary in Southeast Asia. If you decide to come, you will experience all these first hand. What are you waiting for?
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.
The first thing that come to my mind when I think of the Philippines is President Duterte. Because he has been on the news all around the world this past couple of months. I believe that the Philippines will prosper because their leader is an example of a True President that loves it's country.

Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.
Philippines is the only country I can think of that can be defined for having the most Hospitable people all over the world.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

Philippines have many beautiful place and destinations (tourist attractions). And filipinos are so hospitable, warm and happy persons.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

I loved my country Philippines..I loved the culture and the people..Our country men are very hospitable...I'm proud to be a filipino because filipinos known 
for its generosity and harworking...you will surely loved philippines also because of the beauty of the nature also is very amazing..we have lot of wonderful places in the philippines especially the cultural heritage of Cigan City Ilocos Sur.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Grey21

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:34:29 AM

Philippines is now fast growing economy in Asia because of the Regulation of the Administration of President Duterte. People in the Philippines was very hospitable and lots of beautiful places.  The culture of Filipino are very rich and unique in different country's.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:06:44 AM

Let me know.
In My opinion the Philippines is one of the places where all tourists are welcome. The Philippines has the most beautiful tourist attractions, I mean there are 7,100 stunning Islands You can explore and relax in.
I agree. In the philippines, you can find the famous island known as the world's last frontier, that is Palawan. Many foreigmers are aching to visit the unexploited palawan because of the marine reserve and the beautiful scenery.
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:33:59 AM

Philippine is a beautiful country and there are a lot of beautiful places here. And at summer, I think, Philippine is included in the most visited country in the world and I'm totally proud I am a Filipino. And I'm also glad that bitcoin is totally accepted here in our country, because personally and financially it helps me a lot. I hope this country will soon become more progressive like any other country. But after all, it's more FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

Philippines is a country to travel and explore the islands all over the country. travelling around the Philippines is great in addition of the people that you can see smiling always at you, some may don't understand foreign language but they will still try harder to accommodate you and let you feel well secured and home.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:23 AM

Let me know.
President Duterte is now the main highlight of this country. As i was browsing the news on the internet, news about the president is very rampant and always on the headline. I guess this president really has care for the Philippines.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:29:46 AM

I know the Philippines is a country located in Southeast Asia. there are many islands. located between the Pacific Ocean and the South China Sea. This is a country with economies in the region. You can think of the country of the Misses. There are many beautiful people participating in international beauty contest and high class. as Miss Universe. Miss World...
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:31:52 AM

Let me know.
Philippines is a beautiful country ! Although I have not been to the Philippines  but i will definitely travel to philippines in the future .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:13:04 AM

The country is known for having its rich biodiversity as its main tourist attraction. Its beaches, mountains, rainforests, islands and diving spots are among the country's most popular tourist destinations. The country's rich historical and cultural heritage are also one of the attractions of the Philippines.
Sofinard09

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:33:24 AM

as a filipino, one word to describe our mother land and that is 'BEAUTY'. dahil makikita mo ang isang pinoy na ngumingti sa kabila nang mga problemang tinatamo at may mabubuting puso.
jwuanah

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:34:19 AM

Every country has its differing values and stereotypes, and the Philippines is no exception. We Filipinos firmly believe that our country has the best values in the world. Although we have been colonized by several countries, many core values from our ancestors remained intact and are still honored to this day. Filipinos are not perfect, but we have great characteristics and qualities every one of us should be proud of. One of those are for being a strong work ethic, Yes, we are hardworking people to the point that we are willing to work almost the whole day just to feed our families. That's how Filipinos are. Wink
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

"I am a Filipino and I..." "I live in the Philipp..."  well, the comments seems quite bright and positive isn't it?
Now let me tell you something about the Philippine culture that was inherited from the Spaniards.

CORRUPT. In any organization, no matter how big or how small, corruption is completely "natural" that people often times chooses to turn a blind eye and act like nothing happened.

EXTREMELY CORRUPT. where people holding positions on the government are looked up upon because commoners want some of those "money" from being corrupt.

Now here's something that is a huge misconception about Filipinos.

Filipinos aren't hospitable because they are just born that way,

Filipinos are very welcoming to you foreigners because you display wealth and power. Especially if you are white (well not necessarily, black peeps are becoming more of a norm than the previous years, cuz Philippines is heavily influenced by the Americans.)

Filipinos are leeches that would suck blood from powerful people, and will always pull whoever's on top of them.

Wink
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:58:04 AM

Philippines is a beautiful country and there are many hospitable people. If the philippines develop better infrastructure, the philippines will be attracted to a lot of tourists.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
PrinceFE

Activity: 25
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

Philippines is a beautiful country many foreigners visited our country.  Because of  the beautiful place to visit to enjoy the nature, the cave, the underground river, the white sands of the beaches, the forest, the mountains to climb, The hospitality of the people here especially here in MIMAROPA. Plan to visit our place to enjoy. There are many beaches resort or hotel to stay.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

Let me know.
I was born in Philippines and I am so proud that I am Filipino. When foreigners talk about Philippines, it is all about tourist attraction and the people are hospitable. Well it is true! In fact, we have 7,100 islands that is rich in natural resources. Filipinos are also beautiful and handsome, kind and have faith in God. Someday, Philippines will spread its identity all over the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: