Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 1893 times)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

In 5 years Ethereum will rise significantly, but that cannot be compared with Bitcoin. Ethereum will still be the second one best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. With all the potential, more companies will make use of it's possibilities. The issues we now have, will be solved by then. So Ethereum is a good investment and will make good returns in the future.
I agree with you . Ethereum is definitely the potential market for the next 5 years as most of the smart deals are in the platform. I think it will be very fast ETH can reach the price of $ 1000 and can reach $ 5000 in 2018
gollum23

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:39:44 AM

я дyмaю чтo эфиpиyм тaкжe чepeз 5 лeт бyдeт гopaздo дopoжe
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:09:06 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Again, as far as the future goes for any coin, we can't predict what's going to happen. I read that Ethereum will also offer future contracts too. That's a good news if you are going to ask me.

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-futures-contracts/

"Now Ethereum is next in line. Or at least, that’s the takeaway from a recent interview with Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubin."

So even though we can't see what the future brings, at least we can safely say that it will do go because of such news. Also I advise you to read EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance). Their aim is to connect fortune 500 companies to apply and implement smart contracts on startup and existing system. So that too is another factor that will cemented its place at the #2 crypto-currencies behind bitcoin.
Yeah eth is next in line because bitcoin has crossed the high level of popularity and people are now thinking about other coins as well because they don’t have enough money to buy bitcoin and all they want to do is invest into the altcoin and earn money and then invests into the bitcoin to achieve the higher value profit and here eth is in good moves nowadays and it will take people to their desired level to earn from bitcoin.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:28:37 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Indeed cryptocurrency is very trending these days because the more the value of bitcoin increases, the more people knows about it. About Ethereum, it's value is not that high compared to bitcoin but i'm pretty sure that ethereum needs a long process in order to meet the value we are all expecting. For now, I think that eth is next to bitcoin's popularity.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

Bitcoin can't be question base on it's growth and for you that has a plan of holding up for 5 years or more than that. You had the best two choices of coins, bitcoin for the same time frame of holding and Ethereum too. But if you want to have the best gains of your life then get attached all of your investment with bitcoin. Since ethereum and other alt coins are also depending to bitcoin market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:58:29 AM

Hello....Guys

I will choose bitcoin because of its value as of now. It gives better future to everyone.On the other hand, Ethereum's value is too different to bitcoin's value but we don't have to be bothered by it because everything here needs a long process of time to achieved its goals. Let's see what will happen in the next 5 years. Let's just be optimistic to ethereum's future. Fighting!
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:05:08 AM

yep, don't underestimate eth! It's interesting to look at competition with btc  Wink
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

Bitcoin can't be question base on it's growth and for you that has a plan of holding up for 5 years or more than that. You had the best two choices of coins, bitcoin for the same time frame of holding and Ethereum too. But if you want to have the best gains of your life then get attached all of your investment with bitcoin. Since ethereum and other alt coins are also depending to bitcoin market.

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency and can be considered as the major crypto currency. Choosing between bitcoin and ethereum? I will choose both because they are both good as investments. Bitcoin is very profitable because it continue to grow and is growing on a fast rate on the other hand, ethereum  as the leading altcoin is also important as it is mostly required to be use for making transactions on exchanges like Etherdelta. I don't think that ethereum will ever beat bitcoin on being the leading crypto but when it comes to holding these two make such a good team and as an investment.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

till kitty things i have respect in ethereum but now cant trust that much. how about bitcoin? its same.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:26:34 PM

I do not know much about Ethereum. But I know for sure that its value is not like that of bitcoin. However, if you are patient enough and you are able to wait for 4 years or more, I am sure that its value will grow just like any other cryptocurrency. But I do not think it will surpass bitcoin.

My advice for you is to stick with bitcoin. I know that it has grown so fast. Yet, everything has its ups and downs. Just give it some time and it will go down again so you will be able to purchase it with a reasonable price. It is all a matter of patience if you ask me.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

Hello....Guys

Ethereum is a good option for who are going to invest for long term like five years,but no one knows the price of ethereum after five years because we have no idea about its potential,maybe the ethereum will rise to $2000 in 2018.The ethereum price falling due to the recent bitcoin crazy price rise so it is better time for ethereum investors you can get your coin for cheap price.

Good points. The best answer to this question is your purpose and aim for buying any of the two. If you would ask me, I would be a little greedy and choose to actually buy both, Eth for future investment, because right now, you would certainly have to invest a lot of patience with altcoins because it is in a stand still right now due to the surging bitcoin price. On the one hand, I would get some bitcoins for quick market circulation because it's a good investment right now due to its price increasing more and more.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

yep, don't underestimate eth! It's interesting to look at competition with btc  Wink

Ethreum is really a boon to newcomers of crypto world to invest into it but still I would choose Litecoin over ethreum because of the price and I feel Litecoin might take ethreum's position by the end of 2018 or so as we have seen tremendous increase int he value of Litecoin and still it is affordable and we can invest huge amount into Litecoin and hold on to it for a longer run .

Am I spamming? Report me!
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

Etherium is the 3rd strongest coin after Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
a good choice if you put your money into Etherium.
because the smartkontrak technology owned etherium many ico coins that use it.
I think the next 5 years Etherium will be based on Bitcoin.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:40:02 PM

For long term holding bitcoin will be the best choice of them all. Not comparing to ETH or any other altcoin, if you'll stick to this plan of holding for longer time then you should be prepare for the bigger goals that is starting to rotate on your mind.

Etherium is the 3rd strongest coin after Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Check the coinmarketcap.com ethereum is the next strongest coin to bitcoin and is listed #2 while bitcoin cash is number 3.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
meepowithaghs

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:00 AM

Ethereum is a good alternative to bitcoin but I still go on bitcoin until it would be regulated.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:33:26 AM

I invest my profit on both currency 50% profit goes to eth and the 50% goes to bitcoin, we dont know maybe next year eth will rise as bitcoin right now

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

Hello....Guys

If you are looking for an alternative coin you may buy Ethereum as it could possibly reach $5000 -$6000 in five years. Of course there are also great alternative coins in the market.

What I am personally holding and will not sell for a long period of time are these coins:

Bitcoin - i have coins for holding and some for trading
Ethereum - I will hold for long term
Electroneum - will sell if price reach a dollar
Dash - will hold for long term
Litecoin - thinking of selling next year to buy another coin
Ripple  - will sell if price reach a dollar

My other stash are just a few coins like Doge, monero , iota and neo. I am planning to buy more of Neo and iota though.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:00:00 AM

Bitcoin is surpassing all the other cryptocurrency and people are looking more about to earn btc as the price is increasing day by day.Its not same with the Eth can be used for longer periods say for 5yrs where it may touch around $5000-$6000 in this period.So the better option is the Bitcoin
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

Hello....Guys

I don't know about ethereum future, but I can say it will survive and still the second after bitcoin. Most people ( not all ) will use technical indicator to analyze price action, use long term period ( week - month - year ) to get the correct prediction. Even that, we still need use stop loss and martiangle money management. Ethereum is a good option and hope success always with you.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:20:48 AM

I just can only to guessing,
Bitcoin and Ethereum.. I'm sure it would be continue to coexist so on.. In terms of its popularity and its benefits, I'm really sure Bitcoin and Ethereum would be still continue to provide the best side of the price movements and more prominent side than the others crypto coins.
And for Bitcoin I'm convinced.. it will still be the king that has the highest value, and Ethereum as a queen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: