Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 1893 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

Long term view of cryptocurrency always deliver amazing result.  I like the fact that the approach of the writer of this thread reflect this.  Looking at ethereum potential in 5 years,  ethereum might have s price like that of Bitcoin.  Ethereum has been so successful in the last three years and it can  only get better for ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lunaar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

id say both, but if have to pick, ETH
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

Long term view of cryptocurrency always deliver amazing result.  I like the fact that the approach of the writer of this thread reflect this.  Looking at ethereum potential in 5 years,  ethereum might have s price like that of Bitcoin.  Ethereum has been so successful in the last three years and it can  only get better for ethereum.
If we have already invested enough on bitcoin then it's nice to consider investing in ETH as well.
The price is increasing slowly and that is the growth I like to see to a stable project, with a great volume this means backers are growing and that should give us some confidence.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Bitcoin is best I think. If you saw last one year price chart you see that bitcoin price highly increase in Eth. Eth is best in all alt coin and it price day by day increase. Today have many site that take eth. I hope after five year it give you good and today eth price is something low. so you can buy now Eth for holding.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

I believe ethereum will be the next bitcoin.  I think the price of the ethereum in this year is $5000 while after few years it will become $10,000 plus and I think it will increase the price more.  So you can buy more ethereum.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Well as you can see ethereum has a great future and so many successful project that have been done. But still bitcoin is better despite the prices of the both coins , and i belive and including predictors said that ethereum will be a good invest on year 2018.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

I think if you are looking for big profits you better invest in ethereum because the price is cheaper and the opportunity to get big profit more than bitcoin
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin I've know, and that's also what I am using now ,but we know that ethereum is also a potential coin that can also reach a high price, so we don't need to choose as long as we can hold this two coin.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

its good to have a bit of both, never place your bets on only one horse!

I agree with you, it is better to have bitcoin and ethereum at the same time but you need to know do you have the money to buy both bitcoin and ethereum or not? and if your money is only enough to buy one of that coin, then I suggest to buy bitcoin only and do trade bitcoin pair usdt until you can have enough money to buy bitcoin and ethereum.
Having both ethereum and bitcoin at the same time and at your own account is so much highly appreciated. But of course you really must have your money to be use to but a cryptocurrency that is undoubtedly too much. Well it's up to you if you wanted have both or have one crypto for a time.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

I would have to say that I would still invest in both of them as they both show a lot of potential. My personal preference is to favor Bitcoin mainly because it has already withstood the test of time (compared to the other cryptos at least) and because there's so much infrastructure around it and I can't see people just abandoning it when it's such brilliant technology
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

I think it is better to choose the company of bitcoin instead of ethereum. The bitcoin is the prestigious and number one crypto in the industry so they are more credible and worthy to invest for future.
Always find better for yourself and keeping this in mind, we must learn better how to choose better options for us. In case of bitcoins or ETH, if you came across such situations then surely your answer should be bitcoins. Reasons are so obvious. Just see the price range of both the coins. Bitcoins have defeated every other altcoin in international market. They are more incredible than ETH.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

I would have to say that I would still invest in both of them as they both show a lot of potential. My personal preference is to favor Bitcoin mainly because it has already withstood the test of time (compared to the other cryptos at least) and because there's so much infrastructure around it and I can't see people just abandoning it when it's such brilliant technology
Bitcoin will get the priority over Ethereum. Though Eth is the best altcoins but it is no match for bitcoin. Bitcoin has been at the top of the digital currencies from the beginning and it has produced far larger amounts of benefit. Ethereum can never increase the capital as fast as bitcoin can. But I will also go for diversification, 75 percent for bitcoin and remaining for ETH. Bitcoin has the most potential.
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

I love both of them. But I'd have to side with bitcoin long term. There are some super great smart contract platforms on the way which will give them stiff competition
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

I would invest in altcoins. There are plenty of good altcoins with good future like Cardano, ICON, QTUM and etc. I dont think BTC and ETH have much room for growth.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

Hello....Guys

I would like to suggest you if you wanna make an investment for a long time, then you should choose Ethreum.Because ETH has a good future. nowadays a lot of investors continue investing in ETH. so we can predict ETH is the best investment for long-term investment.
tungnguyen224

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

It's hard to say which one. But I think this year is alt coins year, so that the question should be ETH or NEO?
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

Ethereum is considered as first altcoin actually, it have the most promising potential among altcoins, and its position is second in crypto currency's world, just after Bitcoin. Its value and price are expected to go up highly in the few next years, because the demand for this coin is increasing with time, since it is very needed for investing in ICO projects.
kabzeon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 08:12:27 PM by kabzeon

Ethereum vs Bitcoin compared by

1) Technological capacity/potential
2) Economic security vs miner node count diversification
3) Transactional use case
4) ETH(Ethereum is not ETH) vs BTC as a currency and its accessibility
5) Economical adoption and popularity 6) Business adoption and integration
7) Future target group prospects

Personally, based on what I know Ethereum by far wins this one. Ethereum can do everything bitcoin can technologically wise PLUS it can already - act as the new decentralised "server" for all Developer applications - allow for certain existing and new currencies/blockchain to merge and integrate into the ethereum blockchain.Which then leads to - Dapps allowing IoT/smart devices that can communicate independently of each other( making stuff like auto selling excess solar power to neighbours/ drone delivery services / driverless car services/ airbnb auto lease services) - decentralised media outlets - decentralised identity database - finance decentralised international banking apps - realestate/automated inheritance apps/parliament voting list goes on basically anything you can think of as a business can be run on ethereum.

Though economically Ethereum is losing to bitcoin currently, its business adoption has seen far greater support than bitcoin. Ethereum is growing and being adopted by businesses from all industries and it's a matter of time before products are ready where average customers would be using Ethereum on a daily basis.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:47 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:46:37 AM by J-N

Ethereum is a platform for tokens and widely used in ICO campaigns. But now this crypto-currency has a competitors NEO and Cardano. I think that they will get some part of potential capitalization of ETH, but the global ICO markets grow and Ethereum might be a promising crypto-currency anyway.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

Why not think of having both into the portfolio. Whether it is ethereum or bitcoin, both have got good proven results in terms of growth and adoption. So, investing on these assets won't lead to loss at any instance unless it gets hacked due to the negligence of the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: