Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 1893 times)
VestMister

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

I think that everyone has already started to regard Bitcoin as a gold coin in the world of crypto-currencies and just eager to see it as a means of payment. But what is ETHEREUM. First of all, eth is created as a platform for the development of decentralized applications, and its block computer is specially designed to run applications. Applications can be different, ranging from such as VC or Twitter and ending with applications for selling something, concluding contracts or even solving complex scientific problems.

Hence it can be understood that Eterium is not a currency for buying and selling anything and it can not be called "digital gold".
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

From my point of view both bitcoin and Ethereum are great coins and they should be seen as a secure and profitable long term investments. If you put your money in any of them right now , next year this time your money would at least worth 3x. If you wanna pick one of them i would prefer Ethereum because it will probably end this year between 5 and 10 k.

Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

I think both are good too, But our income is still good bitcoin, Because bitcoin is very famous And very easy to get more profit, And enthereum is also good because their journey is still very long, so you will still many opportunities for investment in long term.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

I think ethereum still more reliable than bitcoin , i will hold eth

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

At this time, as Bitcoin rates increase rapidly and altcoin is showing signs of decline, I would choose to invest in altcoin as Ethererum. Because we can see the future of the currency market will be altcoin, Ethererum rather than Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has failed to become a famous worldwide currency. Bitcoin is now used as a gold-like asset, people hold and sell when exchange rates increase.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

These 2 coins is impossible to compare. They have different purposes in community. Ethereum will play the  role of main smart contract platform, Bitcoin is like a father of all cryptocurrencies , the stability of all other coins, including ethereum, depends on bitcoin stability. Ethereum will be №2.
So, cross the fingers.

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

i think if i have to choose between ETH and BTC, i will not choose one, because these are two of the most important coins on the cryptocurrency market. There value has become too important that the price has risen very high last few years, most volume of a day always belongs to these coin, their dominance in the market will be very much powerful that we can not choose only one to invest but both.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum I think are king and vizier. We can say that the king is very powerful and mighty. The vizier is the infrastructure of many progenies. I think two projects are good. But I think Ethereum will win more. Btc can do everything: D
XanTheMadAussie

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

Really just depends on Casper goes. When Ethereum goes proof of stake, it's anyone's guess how that affects the market, not just ETH, but all ERC20 tokens too.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

If you want multiple gains then keep your faith and your investments on bitcoin. I think it will just stay where it is now and will not grow further. ICO are the only reason it has value and utility.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

Really just depends on Casper goes. When Ethereum goes proof of stake, it's anyone's guess how that affects the market, not just ETH, but all ERC20 tokens too.
Not sure about POS will give a lot of impact to the ERC20 tokens too but as long as the etheruem will be gained a lot of possitive news regarding POS system and Altcoins used ethereum platform will get impact too. We will see another block decrease at this year. I was interested about that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:41:40 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:44:56 PM by ransow72

Bitcoin will become stronger, more stable, and a reserve for digital currencies just like dollar is for other international fiat currencies.Today many international companies accepting Bitcoin.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

It depends on you and what you want
Bitcoin is the standart - gold of other crypto - ethereum is like silver/bronze
However, who knows, maybe silver will be more expensive than a silver during this and future years
Try to take bitcoin, that's my opinion, you will be more confident with it and if the price of any coin will rise, you just can exchange it without any problem

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Not sure about POS will give a lot of impact to the ERC20 tokens too but as long as the etheruem will be gained a lot of possitive news regarding POS system and Altcoins used ethereum platform will get impact too. We will see another block decrease at this year. I was interested about that.
Maybe it all depends of a person of what he think profitable to him because these 2 leading coins are both profitable but as i said depending on how you bring it on, and its all about strategy and tactics. But as for me i prefer to be in bitcoin because its volatility gives me an opportunity to earn profit.

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

Actually I like both, even if we can say thay bitcoin already made its name in the cryto_world but ethereum also making noise in the field of crytocurrencies bevause the community shows support on this currency.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

At the time you wrote that comment bitcoin was almost  20k and it seems it was very good decision to not invest in bitcoin back then because it dropped till 6k after .On the the other hand Ethereum also dropped but not that sharp. Ethereum is a better investment option from my point of view.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, LTC, Neo. These coins should be in everyone's portfolio. And in what proportion you decide.

Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

ethereum is the right choice for investment probably because the price is not too expensive when compared with bitcoin. let alone for us the small capital of the best choice is ethereum to go beyond bitcoin I think it's hard to happen,and for the next 5 years I think the price of ethereum will be above the bitcoin cash price

All crypto currencies have their respective advantages. When we talk about using each platform, the bitcoin stick serves as a form of peer repayment but Ethereum offers multi-purpose tools including smart contracts and unique ecosystems. Ethereum is a game changer lately, weve see the price go up in just a short time like bitcoin. So I can say Ethereum is the best alternative for Bitcoin.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

You cant choose between to different coin with different properties . Bitcoin more often used to save value like gold, on other side Ethereum is  platform for ICO and smart contracts I think both of them deserve to be in portfolio in rate 60/50 BTC/ETH
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

ethereum is the correct decision for venture most likely on the grounds that the cost isn't excessively costly when contrasted and bitcoin. let alone for us the little capital of the best decision is ethereum to go past bitcoin I believe it's difficult to happen,and for the following 5 years I figure the cost of ethereum will be over the bitcoin money cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: