Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 1893 times)
Thiekungan

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

I do not know exactly how the future of ethereum is. I think in the next 5 years will probably be a major competitor of Bitcoin in the matter of value of deposit and exchange rate (as Asset).
I think it does not matter if now want to start investing in ETH
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

i think in this time, i will choose to invest in ETH rather than bitcoin, ETH is more convinient in many aspects than btc, investing  in ICOs nowadays is much convinient, the fee is cheaper than btc and faster in any transactions, that is why many investors like to use eth to invest in ICOs than btc, ETH has higher potential to be the fastest altcoins increasing in the future.

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Let's not predict for 5 years, let's talk about the current situation, which is explained only by one ether is much better for investment, he has already gained strength to beat the records, and bitcoin has already dried up and we see how he tries without success to break the bar at 10k.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

Both of them
Well, I'd put 3/4 money in BTC and remaining in ETH
And if I were you, I'd do it right now when BTC and ETH price went down
In my opinion it'll go up in some weeks
And look for other crypto (altcoins) try to make your own decisions where you wanna invest, but don't invest much money
It's kind of a game and you have to get fun from it, however, if you lose you don't have to cry because of your lose
Be careful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

Long term view of cryptocurrency always deliver amazing result.  I like the fact that the approach of the writer of this thread reflect this.  Looking at ethereum potential in 5 years,  ethereum might have s price like that of Bitcoin.  Ethereum has been so successful in the last three years and it can  only get better for ethereum.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

In the current state of affairs probably the best choice will be Ethereum. It is less dependent on the news information drawing, as it is revolved professional investors.

P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

ethereum is that the correct call for venture possibly on the grounds that the price is not too expensive once contrasted and bitcoin. not to mention for U.S.A. the miscroscopic capital of the simplest call is ethereum to travel past bitcoin i think it's troublesome to happen,and for the subsequent five years I figure price|the value|the price of ethereum are over the bitcoin cash cost.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years or more?

I think the next 5 years the price of Ethereum is getting higher and faster. Although compared with Bitcoin very far away, at least Ethereum is also best. But if I was given a choice between Bitcoin and Ethereum, I would still choose Bitcoin to be an asset in the future.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency. Due to the financial year end,the price of bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin is fluctuates .After 5years ,the price of bitcoin will crossed the 30,000$.It's very good to inverse your money in safest asset like Ethereum. Other than bitcoin, only few altcoin have enough strength to survive in the market. Ethereum is the one among them.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency. Due to the financial year end,the price of bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin is fluctuates .After 5years ,the price of bitcoin will crossed the 30,000$.It's very good to inverse your money in safest asset like Ethereum. Other than bitcoin, only few altcoin have enough strength to survive in the market. Ethereum is the one among them.

I think theres a big chances the ethereum  to become good pricing value because we can see the value of ethereum now is good and become popular on investors so i think ethereum is next of bitcoin and theres a big posibility will continue rising value of ethereum and i think if you buy now a ethereum in 5 years will be good price and you can get a great profit.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency, this is a good opportunity to invest ETh because we can see the ETH value is now well and became popular, ETH has a higher potential to become the fastest altcoins in future. That is why many investors prefer to use ETH.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

I think is very good, for now bitcoin and eth are still in development stage which will probably reach a good level of success.
eth if in 5 years I think will be more rapid progress, and bitcoin able to raise a very high price

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

if I , i would still choose bitcoin, although many people assume that the bitcoin period would end. However bitcoin is the forerunner of crypto, because of that I assume in the future the developers of bitcoin will not silent to see bitcoin fall down.

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

I would like to suggest you if you wanna make an investment for a long time, then you should choose Ethreum.Because ETH has a good future. nowadays a lot of investors continue investing in ETH. so we can predict ETH is the best investment for long-term investment.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

I would like to suggest you if you wanna make an investment for a long time, then you should choose Ethreum.Because ETH has a good future. nowadays a lot of investors continue investing in ETH. so we can predict ETH is the best investment for long-term investment.

I personally, invest in any of these coins, but most of the funds invested in the Etherium, since this coin has a great growth potential.

HazardXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

I personally, invest in any of these coins, but most of the funds invested in the Etherium, since this coin has a great growth potential.
I, too, prefer the Etherium, distributed the investment as follows: Ethereum invested 20% of the total bank, and Bitcoin 10%.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

I like both coins. I am sure that these are the strongest and most promising coins in which you can invest without risk. Now I have more ETH than bitcoin.
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

Now it will be best to buy Ethereum.Ethereum is now at the lowest price.Now you can get a lot of profits if you take one year to buy ethereum.Bitcoin can now go down the price suddenly, which is now expensive.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

Despite all the prospects of Ethereum, I think that Bitcoin must necessarily be in your crypto-currency portfolio. I think that for 5 years Ethereum will reach a price of at least 50000 $.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

I do not see the future of the Etherium in 5 or even 3 years. My opinion, if you want a long-term investment with less risk is bitcoin. The etheric is now not bad only in short-term investments. My choice bitcoin, if we talk about the future in 5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: